Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

also, next is ramtek truth reveal right?

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why was Gomatha so shocked? Please help me understand 

1)Was it because Ishaan Baba hadn't discussed stuff with her?

2)being the people pleaser she  knows Grizzly will be upset with Ishaan baba so worried?

3) she was the one planning  therapy and here Ishaan Baba had gone a step ahead with Dance therapy.

4) she was worried her importance would be undermined now that Shikas trained dancer status was highlighted 

5) So far she has been free boarding at Bhosale Mansion. With Shika out she realised she may have to enter the kitchen and not sit dolled up between Durva and momma bear.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I think she had no clue about medical wing being scrapped and cultural wing being established. It was an overnight decision and teddy also did not know. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

also, next is ramtek truth reveal right?

yep

Rosh4rose thumbnail

All of the points you mentioned smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Really ...hopefully Savi's delusion will end ...She is the most annoying smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail

They made AS mahan all of a suddensmiley29

Ishanthanu disappeared smiley37

Reeva is indeed a " mahan"...one of a kind of mahan smiley37

I hope the writers must get more shock now onwards

Ristha improved , Janak climbing up so do Upma

....Ghum is stuck at 1.9...but some new shows already reaching 1.4 ....They might catch up also

Serves the " Ghum" CVs right ....

Show more of AS mahanatha and Reeva’s not clear expression shameless mahanatha and Boycut Mummy ans takloo papasmiley37smiley37smiley37

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moonwearer

2)being the people pleaser she  knows Grizzly will be upset with Ishaan baba so worried?

3) she was the one planning  therapy and here Ishaan Baba had gone a step ahead with Dance therapy.

4) she was worried her importance would be undermined now that Shikas trained dancer status was highlighted 

5) So far she has been free boarding at Bhosale Mansion. With Shika out she realised she may have to enter the kitchen and not sit dolled up between Durva and momma bear.

All of the above.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have a question after watching today’s episode. Chinu has to be so much older than Ishan..as Chinu had already left the house when Ishan was in 12th (17 years old). By that time Chinu dada had already married Shikha. 🤔 

So Ishan would have done his undergrad and graduate studies atleast and then civil service prep..Does he have a PhD? So if you add all these years..Chinmay was away for so many years?🙄 

The most funny thing about this is the fact that Ishan looks older than Chinu 🤣🤣

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonwearer

I think the first 3 are possible. 4&5 does not matter for her I think. She doesn’t have any care or self respect-will do anything to please the bears 🙄 . 

Her expression were odd as usual. Either she has this constipated look or fake enthusiastic look at all times 😂😂