Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

Shikas angst, Savi confronting Chinmay and promising Ishaan would speak for Chinmay...a reality check for Savi ...Ishaan was a  mere mouth piece for grizzly bears. The way Ishaan babus words alienated Chinmay further ...was a fast paced Episode.

Edited by moonwearer - a month ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What was Reeva's role in the episode smiley37Why is she there smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ghungroo toh dikha 

Grizzly bear 🐻 RS hates "Art"...I think he gets mad with Ghungroo"s " grill.. chill..glum"smiley37...some  hunter was wearing it smiley42

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

My brain was added while typing I guess....I never refer to the he assistant professor by her name.

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I didn’t watch that closely, so had no idea that there was Gungaroo in the box. So RS is scared of Chinu being a kathak dancer ?🤔 

Till I read the post about Gungaroo by you guys .I was thinking that may be Chinu is gay!! I was thinking that’s not fair to Shikha 😄

This Ladkya is so cringe man..When his sis was getting abused, AS was ill treating Shikha and Asmitha all this time he doesn’t react or even think/care about it. Just when Chinu is ready to take Shikha with him his protective side surfaces 🙄🤪  It’s like this show does not have an ML!! 
He is no where close to an ML 😡

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I didn’t watch that closely, so had no idea that there was Gungaroo in the box. So RS is scared of Chinu being a kathak dancer ?🤔 

Till I read the post about Gungaroo by you guys .I was thinking that may be Chinu is gay!! I was thinking that’s not fair to Shikha 😄

This Ladkya is so cringe man..When his sis was getting abused, AS was ill treating Shikha and Asmitha all this time he doesn’t react or even think/care about it. Just when Chinu is ready to take Shikha with him his protective side surfaces 🙄🤪  It’s like this show does not have an ML!! 
He is no where close to an ML 😡

I also thought the big secret was going to be that chinmay is gay or maybe that he's a trans woman or something like that. but I guess it's just that he wasn't a typical launda growing up and was interested in dancing, it's honestly such a non-issue for RS to oust him and call him names. but when has ghum been logical or satisfactory? right?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

I also thought the big secret was going to be that chinmay is gay or maybe that he's a trans woman or something like that. but I guess it's just that he wasn't a typical launda growing up and was interested in dancing, it's honestly such a non-issue for RS to oust him and call him names. but when has ghum been logical or satisfactory? right?

Frankly now chinu is the hero of the show .. and the rest have become sidekicks 

I don’t mind laadkya was seriously a chomu .. I don’t think he’s gay .. or effeminate.. maybe he’s more in arts .. something like Rocky Rani ..he’s a nice guy… and not at all negative .. he’s fighting goons ..

First time Ghum or murga ph gave such a strong role to a supporting actor …now the show is on Chinu , shikha , Rao saheb n AS .. rest are all Sideyz .. he’s funny 

I hope he is not reduced to a sidey like Sam dada frankly ishan n savi are too boring 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Grizzly bear 🐻 RS hates "Art"...I think he gets mad with Ghungroo"s " grill.. chill..glum"smiley37...some  hunter was wearing it smiley42

Yeah teddy hates Shikha dancing also. Maybe it stems from the fact that even Chinu loves dancing

szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeah teddy hates Shikha dancing also. Maybe it stems from the fact that even Chinu loves dancing

Mr Teddy does not like men cooking either.  He stopped Ishan cooking, as an adult and even as a child he wasn't allowed to follow his "first love".

kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sukorameni

That Chinmay is a kathak dancer 

I think Chinmay is a lavni dancer, but grizzly bear is a pichri soch wala, grizzly thinks a man dancing is na mard, but Chinmay is not na mard, he is very much a man.