Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 days ago

Ha ha. Thank you for the lovely feedback dear. I am glad to know that you enjoyed it. I will try to update once in every 4 days, if not, atleast once a week.

rosamale thumbnail

Thank you dear. I am happy to know that you liked it.

rosamale thumbnail

Thank you dear. I hope I can keep the future chapters also as interesting.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful update dear Rose 

Just loved it πŸ€— 

I think not just Sam & Arjun even Riya must have some connections to the issues they are referring to ... I am happy that Arjun has no confusions regarding his feelings for Riya it was straight that he loves her 

I am really thinking that this is going to be bit complicated as Riya has responsibilities of the kids as well as the job she is doing ... Even Arjun is in search of something & is protecting his loved ones ❀️ 

So finally to cover the identity Riya Karan Tasha were back to the ETF with a different arrangement & the way Arjun is happy 😁 is really good 

Sakshi seems to be hell irritating & inclusive about the new members & this entire event 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing 

rosamale thumbnail

I must say that you have good instinct, but in order to know which of your theories are correct, you need to keep readingsmiley2

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Wonderful chapter & I loved it...❀️❀️❀️

So, Arjun & Sameer are acting to be enemies infront of everyone, but in reality, they are true bff & together they are working in a secret mission of saving their loved ones from an unknown yet a grave danger as well as searching someone, it seems. I'm feeling like, maybe in future, this secret mission of them can collide with Riya & The pack. 

I'm really glad to read that, here Arjun has clearly accepted of having fallen for Riya. But, both Arjun & Sam also know very well that, Arjun's love for Riya will complicate their already complicated life & Arjun might end up being heartbroken, which indicates that, both Sam & Arjun had a bitter & painful past & they are still carrying the burden of their pasts in their hearts. 

I'm looking forward to read how Riya manages her job both in the ETF & in The Pack as well as carries out her responsibilities of being a guardian to the kids & protecting them. 

The Pack & ETF team members have started jellying well on a good note. I enjoyed the coffee served to all by Ariya scene very much, especially when Arjun gave an explanation to Riya on how without his interest & encouragement Sakshi always irritates him by flirting with him (although the scene seemed to me more like Arjun was complaining like a kid to Riya about Sakshi and Riya was pacifying him). The last two lines of the chapter were Mind-blowing, those lines really warmed my heart... πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Tnx for the pm. Will be waiting eagerly to read the next. Till then, take care & keep writing ✍️.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

lovely update

so there is more to Sameer and Arjun that that meets the eye too. ghar par dost  mein dushman

aha the pack is back at etf, it will be fun to see how they interact on the regular cases

Lo Arjun ki toh chandni hai, RIya etf bhi aa gayai aur woh use Sakshi se bacha bhi legi?

What else does he need in life now? 

It did sound like Arjun pehle se hi clear kar raha hai ki dekho us ladki se mera koi lena dena nahi hai, tum khul kar mere baare mein soch sakti hosmiley36

cont soon

Edited by bloomie - 9 days ago
pratyp2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update...πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

It will be fun to see Ariya moments 😍😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°and Riya saving Arjun from big bad sakshi 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Amazing update 

Love it 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 days ago

What commissioner said does make sense 

Oh la la I want to see arj Or ri one of them blast off for getting too personal at saaks 

I just hope she realises and  focus l  work and some man who appreciates the attention