Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Outstanding chapter πŸ‘

Loved how you described the feelings and emotions of vidya and armaan realization of how deeply he has caused pain to vidya and abhira

Curious to read how divorce proceedings will go - are you thinking of court decision that would force them to live together for some period of time away from family or immediate divorce? I hope vidya shows up in support of abhira at the court

Excited to read more 

Thank you so much smiley31

In my understanding, the divorce procedure would take some time. At the first Court appearance, the Judge would need to ascertain if there is hope for reconciliation. Based on that, the case goes forward and at one point, there is a cooling-off period of 6 months for the couple to rethink their decision. It is only after that, that the divorce may be pronounced. 

(Yes, I know you were asking about how the story will unfold, and not how divorce proceedings go in India smiley17 but honestly, the plan for the story in my head is still vague. I write and rewrite, and see how I feel as I read what I have written, and rewrite again if need be. I go with the flow basically). 

Edited by whimsical - 12 days ago
Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

So well written 

Every emotion are awesome 

Excited to see Arman and abhira face to face 

Hope poddar family mein Shanti hogi ab

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

No words but sublime 🀩

very excited 😊 

take care πŸ™πŸ½

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with your approach. Do what works best for you.

I’m excited to read what you will come up with for abhira and armaan in next chapter 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful. 

Its sad to see that Abhira has changed so much . Her core personality is a warm, vibrant, colorful one but now she's a shell of herself. 

Armaan's guilt is palpable but I really thought he'd at least tried to learn where she was and if she was safe. 

Look forward to their confrontation at the divorce hearing. 

Edited by Pinecone - 11 days ago
arshisimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How can you write such a beautiful and emotional chapter, fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The more I read and the more I felt the emotions of Abhira and Armaan!! After reading this part, I can’t wait to see what happens next in their lives!!! Very well written πŸ’•

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

beautifully written

Excited to see Arman and abhira faceoff

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You have managed to make me feel bad for Armaan here which is definitely not happening in the show. His family and their biased behavior made him feel so lousy that he wanted their validation at the cost of loss of all rationality. He could not even differentiate infatuation from love and ended up losing the light of his life which fate and divine had sent into his life. 

He is definitely suffering because no one understands his pov. But he also deserves to get the chance to actually be happy and find someone who will value him and be there unconditionally just as he will for that person too. 

He screwed up a lot but his regret is genuine. I'm just upset he hasn't communicated at all except 1 email and didn't even find out where she is. The onus was on him to mend the broken bridges while still being respectful of Abhiras wishes to be alone. He thinks of her but he didn't actually check on her. Abhira at least tried to look him up on the Internet. 

whimsical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supervampire

So well written 

Every emotion are awesome 

Excited to see Arman and abhira face to face 

Hope poddar family mein Shanti hogi ab

Originally posted by: Milalal27

No words but sublime 🀩

very excited 😊 

take care πŸ™πŸ½

Originally posted by: arshisimple

How can you write such a beautiful and emotional chapter, fantastic πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The more I read and the more I felt the emotions of...

Read more at: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353029/reply?isQuote=True&pthreadId=165141901

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

beautifully written

Excited to see Arman and abhira faceoff

Thank you all for the lovely feedback, glad you were able to connect with the emotions and feel excited by the story so far! smiley31 Hope I can continue to keep you engaged! 

Edited by whimsical - 10 days ago
whimsical thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Beautiful. 

Its sad to see that Abhira has changed so much . Her core personality is a warm, vibrant, colorful one but now she's a shell of herself. 

Armaan's guilt is palpable but I really thought he'd at least tried to learn where she was and if she was safe. 

Look forward to their confrontation at the divorce hearing. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

You have managed to make me feel bad for Armaan here which is definitely not happening in the show. His family and their biased behavior made him feel so lousy that he wanted their validation at the cost of loss of all rationality. He could not even differentiate infatuation from love and ended up losing the light of his life which fate and divine had sent into his life. 

He is definitely suffering because no one understands his pov. But he also deserves to get the chance to actually be happy and find someone who will value him and be there unconditionally just as he will for that person too. 

He screwed up a lot but his regret is genuine. I'm just upset he hasn't communicated at all except 1 email and didn't even find out where she is. The onus was on him to mend the broken bridges while still being respectful of Abhiras wishes to be alone. He thinks of her but he didn't actually check on her. Abhira at least tried to look him up on the Internet. 

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback smiley31

And - haha - I am so glad I am starting to convert you smiley17 Tbh, I haven't been watching the show lately, just catch snippets here and there. I feel that if I were to follow the show, I would not be able to keep up with the organic flow of this story, and will end up making this Armaan just as despicable. 

I completely understand where your disappointment with Armaan not doing more is coming from. 

I see things differently though. You may disagree, this is just my view.

He told Abhira how he felt at the train station, attempting to clear any misconceptions that she may have had about being a burden, and she left. Then he sent her a heartfelt email (will reveal bits and snippets from the contents of that email in upcoming chapters), thus opening the line of communication via email, and she did not respond. The idea behind the email was that people change their numbers and residential addresses, but rarely their email addresses (especially professionals), so he left that line open, expecting that when she feels up to it or when she needs anything or is in any kind of difficulty or whatever it is, she might contact him. 

Until such time, he respects her space and the boundaries she has drawn around her to protect herself and try to heal from what has happened. If I were in Abhira's place, I would appreciate that more than someone who shows up to wherever I am / contacts me often when I am trying to maintain distance. I have been in that space before and felt suffocated. 

Another way of looking at this would be - let's say Abhira has moved on with someone else from her class (say Kartik?) and she is finally starting to be happy, how would she feel about seeing Armaan or hearing from him, and getting pulled back into a toxic space? How would we feel about that? Armaan does not know what is going on in Abhira's life, how hurt she is, is she missing him, has she moved on.. so he gives her the freedom to take the call. 

The fact that while she thinks about him often, she has not contacted him still, is to me an indication that she is not ready yet to take that call, somewhere something is still broken. If he tries to disrupt that healing process, might it not border emotional manipulation? (Or am I overthinking this?)

Now, like a true romantic hero, he could also look out for her from afar, make sure she is okay. She might never know so it would not affect her. But then, would that be respectful of her independence and autonomy as a self-sufficient, intelligent adult, soon to be a full-fledged lawyer? She has been hurt by the fact that her mother entrusted her responsibility to him, and this hurt did not come from the events that happened after their marriage. Even at the time while her mother was on her deathbed, Abhira did not want to marry Armaan in those circumstances. 

Now that she has taken a choice to break away from that 'responsibility' zone, he respects her decision and trusts in her ability to look after herself - knowing that of course, he is there in case she might need him. That trust, that respect, to me, is also an expression of love. And perhaps this progressive kind of love is more in tune with what Abhira's personality would agree with. 

Finally, as I see it, Armaan's decision to stay away - as difficult as it is to him because he does long for her and miss her - is not just out of respect for her. It is also out of shame and guilt. He does not feel worthy, and has resigned himself to the fact that her happiness does not lie with him, but elsewhere. Now whether he is right or wrong is another question for another day smiley2 

Thank you once again! Your feedback helps me to think more deeply about the story smiley27 I will do my best to address your concerns in upcoming chapters. 

Edited by whimsical - 10 days ago