Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Jealous Ani's reaction 

https://twitter.com/AnirudhBose7/status/1782486461750616556?t=iZp_IkjrE9DBHhuDl-fK0A&s=19
That end sequence with Ani in white! π₯ these two have the chemistry to get the screen blazing! Honestly the way Krushal looks at her, I cant to see their romance!
...after 1000 episodes!
Originally posted by: Bubblez04
That end sequence with Ani in white! π₯ these two have the chemistry to get the screen blazing! Honestly the way Krushal looks at her, I cant to see their romance!
...after 1000 episodes!
1000 epsiode ahaaa. Why canβt we manifest it soon dear
Originally posted by: Bubblez04
That end sequence with Ani in white! π₯ these two have the chemistry to get the screen blazing! Honestly the way Krushal looks at her, I cant to see their romance!
...after 1000 episodes!
Oye Hoyyyyee! *Melting*
I would love for it to happen as soon as possible. But seeing the speed at which their love story is progressing, I have little hope :(
But one thing is clear - the day it does happen, A and J are going to be fire ! With Krushal's intense looks..uff!!!
He reached Basu house in white dress now
looks like to meet Jhanak
or itβs old video not sure
He reached Basu house in white dress now
looks like to meet Jhanak
or itβs old video not sure
Must be the shoot location and Basu house will be near by. π
looks like from his old show

Originally posted by: Goddy2010
Ada kadavule, whole sequence is Janakβs dream sequence looks like. Where is Ani boy?
Ani ko uske haal pe chod doπ
Abhi toh party shuru hui haiπ
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
587