πΊπ ππππππππ ππππππ πππ ππππππππππ ππ ππππππππ ππππππ.

πΊπ ππππππππ ππππππ πππ ππππππππππ ππ ππππππππ ππππππ.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks Anju ji 
Their bg song on them is so nice
heβs fed up of listening her saying what if someone sees them
β¦
Then what should that poor girl doβ¦ heβs becomg bold & acting like he doesnβt care about the world
if they catch them alone
β¦like he wants them to see them in this state
π€¦ββοΈ
Their bg song on them is so nice
heβs fed up of listening her saying what if someone sees them
β¦
Then what should that poor girl doβ¦ heβs becomg bold & acting like he doesnβt care about the world
if they catch them alone
β¦like he wants them to see them in this state
π€¦ββοΈ
Hey Bhagvan, both are irritating me to the core.
Sorry but this is stupid! Why take everything that they built up in all these episodes and give something so peekha peekha now?!
I will reserve my judgement until I see the actual scene. But kinda disappointed with this now.
Sorry but this is stupid! Why take everything that they built up in all these episodes and give something so peekha peekha now?!
I will reserve my judgement until I see the actual scene. But kinda disappointed with this now.
Me too. Very much disappointed. I thought it is going to be a better version of Imlie season 1, but looks like it is going downhill without even climbing the uphills feeling very bad for invested in a wrong show.
Originally posted by: Goddy2010
Me too. Very much disappointed. I thought it is going to be a better version of Imlie season 1, but looks like it is going downhill without even climbing the uphills feeling very bad for invested in a wrong show.
I haven't seen Imlie but I did read the wiki update to know what happened there and I feel for the people who rooted for adilie!
Jhanak isn't all the way there yet and like you said they haven't even gone uphill fully yet. But I do feel they are getting there. They are building this up.
On the BTS, I just felt that the part where she falls on him and he holds her seemed very pheeka. Especially now - I wanted to see Ani have mor awareness of Jhanak being in his arms. but that isn't there. Or atleast not in that bts - so will have to wait for the episode and hope I get to see that.
I haven't seen Imlie but I did read the wiki update to know what happened there and I feel for the people who rooted for adilie!
Jhanak isn't all the way there yet and like you said they haven't even gone uphill fully yet. But I do feel they are getting there. They are building this up.
On the BTS, I just felt that the part where she falls on him and he holds her seemed very pheeka. Especially now - I wanted to see Ani have mor awareness of Jhanak being in his arms. but that isn't there. Or atleast not in that bts - so will have to wait for the episode and hope I get to see that.
Kudos to your positivity π
this will continue till the marriage track mostly
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
587