Posted: 25 days ago

Am I the only one .enjoying this tashn 

Dev shikhawat should throw away his grandpa glasses and  buy new ones like Armaan Sa 

He can very well afford it .. his firm definitely has more cases and interns than Poddars … I enjoyed he was smiling under the table when fufs took away his silly daughter Charu ..

Definitely they have a past rivalry over different cases he is worthy contender to be fufs ka jawai sa ..

Kaveri should be happy that they landed a wealthy albeit much older established lawyer for Charu … 

Edited by Aadi04 - 25 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Am I the only one ..dev shikhawat should throw away his grandpa glasses and  buy new ones like Armaan Sa 

He can very well afford it .. his firm definitely has more cases and interns than Poddars … I enjoyed he was smiling under the table when fufs took away his silly daughter Charu ..

Definitely they have a past rivalry over different cases he is worthy contender to be fufs ka jawai sa ..

Kaveri should be happy that they landed a wealthy albeit much older established lawyer for Charu … 

I would prefer to see Dev and Phupha sa any day over Ruhi’s crocodile tears 

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Imagine if a client comes to Fufasa and says if they are not ok taking the case, then it’s ok they will ask Dev…. Fuad will never let that happen.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: averma4583

Imagine if a client comes to Fufasa and says if they are not ok taking the case, then it’s ok they will ask Dev…. Fuad will never let that happen.

Shikhawat are a lot more busier firm than Poddars we always see them working in office .. we see their employees.. Poddars are busy eating food and dancing in parties.. 

Dono same age ke uncles baat kar rahe ho aisa lagta hai. sasur-jamaai type age gap lagta he nahi hai. 

Saikhi.is.love thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Daddy vs sugar daddy