Express TV Is Launching A Spin Off Show From Gunah Titled Inspector Sahiba Starring Rabia Butt She's Play Female Lead For A 3rd Time After Jeevan Nagar And Sauteli Mamta
👇👇
Express TV Is Launching A Spin Off Show From Gunah Titled Inspector Sahiba Starring Rabia Butt She's Play Female Lead For A 3rd Time After Jeevan Nagar And Sauteli Mamta
👇👇
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
PTV also started prequels now
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
PTV also started prequels now
Maybe it's a spin off similar to YRHPK
Please don't make duplicate thread mrina please delete this thread
Thread already made. Please delete this one.
Both threads have been merged.
Originally posted by: minakrish
Both threads have been merged.
Thanks mrina ❤️
I didn't watch Gunah which starred Saba. So I am not interested in watching this unless it has a good FL and story.
I didn't watch Gunah which starred Saba. So I am not interested in watching this unless it has a good FL and story.
I know you don't like Rabia but she's very talented actress she was amazing in jeevan nagar