Radd deserves more views. I hope it will start increasing soon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Radd deserves more views. I hope it will start increasing soon.
Thank you for sending me back in time though it was for a little while
. Felt nostalgic.
It just started. I'm sure it will catch up. 
Radd got high TRPS.
https://x.com/mash1ting/status/1781681809639796987
That's true. Sajal and Bilal is getting more attractive as they age
.
It will be sleeper hit. I hope so.