Site Suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

@Vijay

Instead of this upgrade, can you please work on a feature where when I block a user, I never ever ever ever have to read their nonsensical posts? Some of these users have constantly bullied me and mocked me (and still do!) and I just do not want to spoil my mood.

Also please allow the functionality of @[insertusername] in the message box itself instead of me having to manually type out the whole username  smiley44

Edited by bangtanARMY - 28 days ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

I thought some issue with IF but it's an update 

That expand option for replies please remove, previous one was better. 

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 28 days ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Mods,

Logout option is available when I go to homepage. I don't get the same feature while I am on a forum. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Detail Spotters

IMG_20240419_191706.jpg

Clicking on the topic/user takes us to the first page of the topic instead of last post/page. Kindly fix this issue. 

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 28 days ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Peace Lover

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Hi Mods,

Logout option is available when I go to homepage. I don't get the same feature while I am on a forum. 

Exactly! This is happening! I'm facing issue related to log out. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Hi, 

I will just add all the issues that i see in this comment. It may or may not have mentioned previously. 

1. Emoji clicking is not working. 

2. Clicking on last page number is clicking somewhere else so we have to use arrow mark to go to next page. 

3. We no longer have an option to select posts in forums if we want to delete them. Not sure if it's not visible or it's missing. 

4. Please modify the color between unread notification and read notification as it's hard to distinguish. 

5. Private forums message to say it's private is missing. Now it just shows global posts and blank space.

6. Can there be a option to select for user to decide which layout they want 1. posts with expanded 2.  small window with expand button.

7. Report button has issue. 

8. Settings button on private forums are not working. 

9. Section to display managers is missing.

10. For some reason quote and edit button taking clicks around it 

B is button so every click is highlighting 3 square blocks around it. Whernever we click that area it clicks button. 

I^^^|.....

| B

|     |^^^^

11. Unwatch button is not working.

I will update this list as in when i find something new.

Edited by firewings_diya - 28 days ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sorry to use these members posts  but 

- Lack of space between the post content and signature / quoted member tag. Not pleasing to view 

- Same font and size. Can’t tell what is what 

IMG_3443.jpeg

- In old layout. Even shorter posts used to be in a decent sized box.
There was issue of white space but now these shorter posts are ignored and easy to miss.
- Plus box size becoming this small for shorter posts is not pleasing to view 

IMG_3447.jpeg

Edited by Basskarrr - 28 days ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Instead of making the trivial change that page numbers below a topic start with 2 instead of 1 (because the topic link itself is to page 1), you should have followed my suggestion:

When one views a forum, My Posts or My Watched Topics, or any similar pages, there are links under each topic to pages 1 (appearing as a blank page symbol), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and then only the last page (let's call it number n). Could this be changed to display links to pages 1 ... n-6, n-5, n-4, n-3, n-2, n-1, n?

One doesn't usually want to browse the earliest pages of a topic repeatedly, other than the first page. When a topic is very active, one might remember the last page number that one viewed, and one would want to pick up again on that page, and browse ahead. Clicking on only the last page, one can get distracted by something there and forget to navigate back to all the pages of interesting posts.

Neha5785 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The new update is causing a lot of  eyestrain 

Not being able to look at the screen for more than a minute

Nothing was needed to be fixed in the previous UI

Edited by Neha5785 - 28 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 2.57.14 PM.png

There is no expand option when a Twitter post is quoted. Additionally, there is so much space on the right-hand side that the left-hand side which is where the posts are feels cramped.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 28 days ago