Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh IF ko kya hogya hai 🥴
Under one of Humsafar's episode, someone commented "Asher looks like Mr Bean sometimes"
I agree 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Under one of Humsafar's episode, someone commented "Asher looks like Mr Bean sometimes"
I agree
Now that you are at it I don't like Fawad's smile either. He looks funny 
wohi to .. mujhe lga bs mera hi huaOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeh IF ko kya hogya hai 🥴

What happened to IF? With this format I feel like I went back to mid 2000s era