Finished watching Go Ahead. It was warm, it was sweet, it was happy, it was heavy, yet it was full of hopes and feels to go ahead... Except for the little brother, whom I've seen in Skate into love, the entire cast was new for me but they performed really well. You like the characters that are likeable and just can't bear the ones, which are not. Loved everyone in their particular roles. Loved FL's father the most and hated ML's mother the most, rest were beautiful. Special mention to the scenes, when full family of five ate together, they were delightful... The show taught many things, covered many aspects, touched many phases and solved them beautifully. Everyone got something for themselves. Though I was happy with the ending, even after 40 episodes, I could watch more... Good watch.
Thank you for sharing! This seems like a good show! May check it out :)
Personally I liked it. 
Worshipping made simple and easy.

390