Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't follow that page on insta. Did you mean this news:
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1778982352796205223?t=QFzZ-80qpaBdl0lMicVIfQ&s=19
Pandya hat nahi raha abhi, but the new ph is dumb for agreeing to 6:30 slot. Launch mid Ipl woh bhi at 6:30, show will be out in 3 months. I think the next show will replace Tmd or Pandya. Star is bringing new shows at frequency of once every 1.5 to 3 months since Jhanak.
https://youtu.be/nwCLivc7uZs?si=XIaLACHO_NhlKZIM
Didi kya bollrahi hai 😵💫😵💫😵💫 Chinmayyi ko savi se oraar hojayyega 

inke sab shows atrangi haiOriginally posted by: arnavkushi14
https://youtu.be/nwCLivc7uZs?si=XIaLACHO_NhlKZIM
Didi kya bollrahi hai 😵💫😵💫😵💫 Chinmayyi ko savi se oraar hojayyega
![]()
pandya se pehle tmd ka number aayega i thinkOriginally posted by: hellodona
I don't follow that page on insta. Did you mean this news:
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1778982352796205223?t=QFzZ-80qpaBdl0lMicVIfQ&s=19
Pandya hat nahi raha abhi, but the new ph is dumb for agreeing to 6:30 slot. Launch mid Ipl woh bhi at 6:30, show will be out in 3 months. I think the next show will replace Tmd or Pandya. Star is bringing new shows at frequency of once every 1.5 to 3 months since Jhanak.
Haan yahi news thi. Hopefully 3 months me udd jaye TMD, iske baad ab Pandya or TMD hi jayega kyunki Imli ko Gul nahi jane degi.Originally posted by: hellodona
I don't follow that page on insta. Did you mean this news:
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1778982352796205223?t=QFzZ-80qpaBdl0lMicVIfQ&s=19
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
https://youtu.be/nwCLivc7uZs?si=XIaLACHO_NhlKZIM
Didi kya bollrahi hai 😵💫😵💫😵💫 Chinmayyi ko savi se oraar hojayyega
![]()
Che Che Che phir se Jheth-Bhabhi angle dikhaayenge...
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5soozJvf__/?igsh=N2RoNXp5ZjI0ZHVj
so, they are making the remake of the remake of the original 🙄🙄