Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Very well, wonderfully portrayed! 

She is in a mess. Blackmailed by her uncaring relatives. I was wondering why she will pay 5 crore to brij??  Even she has to give, she can just give some laks.

Maan is well prepared but the doubt at the end was interesting. 

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Wondeful update!
So Geet needs 50 crores in total to get rid of all her problems. And she has no clue on what to do abt this! For now she is focusing on getting her business a good name & is currently in VK designs office but has no clue Maan has collaborated with them. And then the scene got so intense with Maan’s entry. Oh they know each other and how! Maan saved a talli Geet from a molester.. everything about Maan’s character is so manly.. i love such dominant Maan characters!! 
& so Maan immediately recognised Geet from that night & made Adi enquire everything about her. Why her? May be that night he was also slightly attracted to her.. so may be he was interested to know her situation to know if she would be willing for this contract marriage. I think he seemed to have enough info about her to propose to her now! And surprisingly Geet agreed immediately. 
But one thing wasn’t very clear to me - why is Geet agreeing to this specially with those clauses?? She won’t get his money, she won’t get any part of his property, just for her business to be in contract with VK designs? Isn’t money the reason she was supposed to agree to this in the first place coz she needs it badly now?! I don’t get it. Plus with those clauses how did Maan also think any woman would agree to be his contract wife without getting any money for it?
Confused but very eager for the next. So well written it was 👏 ! 

tellyme thumbnail

smiley37 Maan Khurana - The businessman - you are gone. I am laughing thinking how the damn he is going to have control and keep it strictly business. 

You brought all emotions and scene on right spot and hit the cord. Wonderful. loving it... Enjoying!!! Keep Going!!!

Thank-You Mridzysmiley31

Migraine thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you. Looking forward to the story

Dr21NG thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I ❤️ the magic you weave with your words.. There is a strong undercurrent u create in the conversations and it is magical.. it make the expected unexpected.. 

The flashback feels like a piece of the larger picture.. What exactly happened between them for Maan to remember Geet so distinctly and decide on having a contract marriage with her!!  Am I missing something?

For a second I thought Geet would ask for the 50cr in return for the contract.. but that’s not the way they roll?!!

PS : One request - Do update the next part soon..

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update!  Thank you.  Well, well, so they have met before.  It seems like Maan is her knight in shining armour even though he doesn’t know it yet.  He is already attracted to her and is feeling protective towards her.  Geet is already in awe of him.  I think this business deal and contract marriage will be the best deal of their lifes. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi.... waiting for Part 3

thanks 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aparna3011

great update

geet need to be associate with vk design to flourish her business 

geet suriprise to see maan as owner of vk designs

maan put conditional contract of contract marriage which geet accept easily surprising him

maan can see some vulnerable condition in geet's eyes which showing confidence 

Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Hi Mridzy

thanks for update

Part 2

Amazing update… wonderfully written 

hate that the situation is against Geet

feeling for Geet

great that she will not give up

of cos he decided to collaborate with VK Designs

well Mr Khanna was impressed with Geet

oh she recognised Maan's voice

Gosh they know each other

Geet was indeed shocked 

great that she composed herself

past well incorporated

that's how they met

Thank God Maan saved Geet

pleased that Maan helped Geet again

liked that Maan knows that Geet is different from the rest

as expected Maan wants Geet to sign the contract

he wants Geet to marry him for a year

Geet's reaction was justified

her question was anticipated

her curiosity was reasonable

not surprised that Maan does not want to give reasons

for him, its purely a business deal

Maan was clearly amazed when she was ready to sign

good that he cautioned her

however she has her reasons

glad that she was direct with Maan

aww Maan admiring Geet

loved his protectiveness for Geet

she has certainly affected him

update soon

Hiya!! Thank you, so glad you enjoyed this part, and thought the past was well incorporated! :)

Yep - Maan is protective of Geet, and we love it, but does he? smiley2

Will try to update soon! :)

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

How did he zero in on her for the contract? He knew she would be coming of course. He made the offer in a way that she would have a hard time refusing. Does he know about her financial troubles and her family troubles?

She doesn't want his money, but how is she going to come up with such a huge amount?

Hiya, Thank you for reading and commenting and all the questions. 

How did Maan Zero in on her contract and does he know of her financial troubles? I'll answer these in the upcoming chapters. 

How is Geet going to come up with such a huge amount - I had an idea and will explore this more in the upcoming chapters. 

But thanks for these questions, as i get to know what the readers are expecting and I can deliver! :)