Watching Imran abbas in interviews , he actually comes across funny and expressive and not stiff and robotic like I expected
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Watching Imran abbas in interviews , he actually comes across funny and expressive and not stiff and robotic like I expected
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Watching Imran abbas in interviews , he actually comes across funny and expressive and not stiff and robotic like I expected
He is actually really nice. I once caught him on one of his insta lives and he was polite, down to earth and even sang a song for me in my language.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Watching Imran abbas in interviews , he actually comes across funny and expressive and not stiff and robotic like I expected
makeup report please
now I kinda feel bad for making fun of him so much . He should still ease up on the photo editing thoOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
He is actually really nice. I once caught him on one of his insta lives and he was polite, down to earth and even sang a song for me in my language.
he looks ghostly . Like his wearing foundation much lighter then he needs too
My new guilty pleasure is starting tomorrow
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
now I kinda feel bad for making fun of him so much . He should still ease up on the photo editing tho
I think he is just too much insecure about his looks and aging in general.
yeah it sad because I think he would actually look better if he lets it be . The over the top editing and makeup just draws more attention to his looksOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
I think he is just too much insecure about his looks and aging in general.
Just the makeup ruins it allOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
He is actually really nice. I once caught him on one of his insta lives and he was polite, down to earth and even sang a song for me in my language.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Just the makeup ruins it all
I think it doesn't bother me because I started out watching his dramas from his early career when he didn't have too much make up and everything wasn't HD.