Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I had stopped watching but due to IPL they are giving few NeiVika contents so I am back as of now
You can enjoy until end May
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I had stopped watching but due to IPL they are giving few NeiVika contents so I am back as of now
You can enjoy until end May

Well I personally don't like repeated scenes or replaying same moments too much though I know why Writers are giving NeiVika repeated moments, all these things are hints for Neil
The kind of less screen space NeiVika gets, mujhe kuch new dekhna chahiye hota hai whenever their scenes airs
Anyways this scene was still nostalgic so made the edit 
Time flies....

I completely forgot that now Neil STAYS in Mahajan House
This scene reminded me, 
Banda Raat ko office se Ghar aake directly went to her room I guess, which is quite an intimate and domestic thing to do
But why he suddenly said, mujhe chalna chahiye? They thought they won't be able to control their emotions anymore or what? 
Neil ka pata nahin. Yuvika se definitely control nahi hoga.Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I completely forgot that now Neil STAYS in Mahajan House
![]()
This scene reminded me,
Banda Raat ko office se Ghar aake directly went to her room I guess, which is quite an intimate and domestic thing to do
![]()
But why he suddenly said, mujhe chalna chahiye? They thought they won't be able to control their emotions anymore or what?

Also if anyone gets any whisper of this Yuvika will be exposed (or atleast doubted ) since everyone knows how much he loves yuvika and will never betray her.
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Neil ka pata nahin. Yuvika se definitely control nahi hoga.
Also if anyone gets any whisper of this Yuvika will be exposed (or atleast doubted ) since everyone knows how much he loves yuvika and will never betray her.
Yeah Neil was traumatized with even the mere thought of Betraying Yuvika and her memories


But AAP woh SAB chodo aur mereko yeh bolo ki,
YEH KYAAAAA THAA 

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yeah Neil was traumatized with even the mere thought of Betraying Yuvika and her memories
![]()
![]()
Ab itna romanticise mat kar...bichara Darr Gaya piche se aake isha ne ekdum se touch kiya
But AAP woh SAB chodo aur mereko yeh bolo ki,
YEH KYAAAAA THAA
Turn on ho gaya after yukti's impressive move in board room
. Neil bhardwaj has a thing for powerful and smart woman and yukti multani represent exactly those thing. Man me bade naughty naughty vichaar the par yukti ko distract nai karna chahta tha isliye control kar liya
Yukti did absolutely nothing in life for Neil to get turned on 
Jab turn on hona tha, tab tho hua nehi 
STOP calling her Yukti while talking about Neil it feels like he is betraying Yuvika though he isn't 
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yukti did absolutely nothing in life for Neil to get turned on
Jab turn on hona tha, tab tho hua nehi
STOP calling her Yukti while talking about Neil it feels like he is betraying Yuvika though he isn't
Itna kuch to Kia yukti ne...USA gayi, vaha jaake khud ki identity ko transform Kiya, ab yaha aake mast games khel Rai hai dj ke saath
. Bhoomi ko bacchaya...isha ke liye stand liya sabke saamne....yahi sab se neil Prabhu bade impressed hai aajkal
Itna kuch to Kia yukti ne...USA gayi, vaha jaake khud ki identity ko transform Kiya, ab yaha aake mast games khel Rai hai dj ke saath
. Bhoomi ko bacchaya...isha ke liye stand liya sabke saamne....yahi sab se neil Prabhu bade impressed hai aajkal
Yuvika USA gayi thi? Multanis are from USA?
Mujhe laga London 
Kisi ne NeiVika ka 1st mockshoot ka pic dekha
I saw on IG group 
I sent it to Arpi di on IG
Please yaha pe share kar dena di