Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

So true.

Tomorrow if she cries and says mujhe Mr. Shah se divorce nahi lena chahiye tha. 

They will all be on the train to get them both remarried and conveniently forget all the wrong he has done.

To defend their stupid FL ek 7 year ki bacchi ko bhi nahi choda. Calling her ganda khoon and ehsaan faramosh and what not.

The sad thing is there are shows who have actually good FL. Pushpa Impossible is direct competitor but no inko toh sirf hai bechari karne wali lead hi chahiye. Pata nahi kya sukh milta hai aisi spineless lead ko dekh kar

Suprsisingly why same woman audience never symptahize with 

1) anupama never allowing kavya to be shah bahu or vanraj wife and occupying that place even after 8 years of marrying anuj kapadiya - why no symptahy to kavya

2) Why no symptahy to nandini who was abused by samar and vanraj and kicked off after engagement as she cannot have a child and questioned shah hypocrisy 

3) No sympathy to dimpy when anupam aslapped and abused her for baa than vanraj abused her 5 years 

4) No sympathy for CA or adhya when anupama and shahs abused her 3 years and now too and pakhi abused that child 

5) No sympathy for adhik when pakhi hit him and put false case in police station 

6) No sympathy for Malathi devi when because of anupama she had huge loss and became pauper 

When shahs or anupaama perpetrate abuse no sympathyzng by woman audience or audience in general why 

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

So true.

Tomorrow if she cries and says mujhe Mr. Shah se divorce nahi lena chahiye tha. 

They will all be on the train to get them both remarried and conveniently forget all the wrong he has done.

To defend their stupid FL ek 7 year ki bacchi ko bhi nahi choda. Calling her ganda khoon and ehsaan faramosh and what not.

The sad thing is there are shows who have actually good FL. Pushpa Impossible is direct competitor but no inko toh sirf hai bechari karne wali lead hi chahiye. Pata nahi kya sukh milta hai aisi spineless lead ko dekh kar

Absolutely right! Infact I have seen Andhbhakts on X shipping AnuRaj just coz Anupama said that whatever happened between them was Ghar ke chhote mote jhagde. If u counter them they will come with pathetic excuses like V didn't wanted to marry Kavya which proves that he was actually in love with Anupama. Though he realised late. They fail to comprehend that V wanted the best of both the worlds. Anupama to serve and Kavya to satisfy. Pushpa Impossible is a wonderful show. The protagonist is strong and isn't obsessed with her abuser under the garb of Bachchon ke pita. Unfortunately,the show is struggling for trp. Not even in top 10. God knows when will Indian audience mature....

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

Absolutely right! Infact I have seen Andhbhakts on X shipping AnuRaj just coz Anupama said that whatever happened between them was Ghar ke chhote mote jhagde. If u counter them they will come with pathetic excuses like V didn't wanted to marry Kavya which proves that he was actually in love with Anupama. Though he realised late. They fail to comprehend that V wanted the best of both the worlds. Anupama to serve and Kavya to satisfy. Pushpa Impossible is a wonderful show. The protagonist is strong and isn't obsessed with her abuser under the garb of Bachchon ke pita. Unfortunately,the show is struggling for trp. Not even in top 10. God knows when will Indian audience mature....

@bold:

Did she say that for real?

Did she say that in the context of her leaving them?

If yes, Wow so, there is the confession. There was NO ABUSE, No Dukh, Peeda. Only chote mote Jhagde leading to a divorce.

There are 2 things here that are problematic:

1. So, whatever she was doing ALL this while about Shah House etc. was what? Her crying out loud as a victim was ALL, what?

2. She divorced her husband of 26 years over ghar ke chote mote jhagde but emotionally manipulated Kinjal to stay with a cheater husband, now fraudster? Wow.

Added later:

@underlined:

TRPs ka toh aisa hain. The highest TRP on that channel is perhaps lesser than the lowest TRP here. So it is not a function of likeability of the show but a function of viewership or subscription of the channel. So, 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes,I don't remember the episode exactly but she said this when she was confronted by people for her failed relationship. It led to much hue and cry on social media but as we all know this show thrives on negative publicity. They just need clout and her Andhbhakts are eveready to unleash their fury on anyone who is critical of their Devi.🤡

lilmssunshinee thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh yes, she said that for real. 

It was during the Navratri of ‘22, Baa was being awarded for something in the Shah Mohalla during Navratri festivities ( Anuj and Anupama were chief guests, mainly Anuj ) when the mohalla ladies started calling Baa out for abusing her daughter in laws and how she treated Anupama. Anupama gave a long bhaashan on how it was their ghar ke chote mote jhagde, not abuse and further justified it saying ki yeh sab toh aapke aur sabke ghar mein hota hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki parivaar toot raha hai or something along those lines. 

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilmssunshinee

Oh yes, she said that for real. 

It was during the Navratri of ‘22, Baa was being awarded for something in the Shah Mohalla during Navratri festivities ( Anuj and Anupama were chief guests, mainly Anuj ) when the mohalla ladies started calling Baa out for abusing her daughter in laws and how she treated Anupama. Anupama gave a long bhaashan on how it was their ghar ke chote mote jhagde, not abuse and further justified it saying ki yeh sab toh aapke aur sabke ghar mein hota hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki parivaar toot raha hai or something along those lines. 

Oh yeah...I forgot about that. Toh phir kyu faltu me r**di rona leke baithi rehti hai ki mene 26 saal diye. Ye kiya woh kiya.

Woh sab toh normal tha apparently. I ask again. Toh phir divorce liya hi kyu Vanraj se? 

Then what do these stans keep wailing about? Apparently Shahs never did any wrong to Anupama. Phir kyu bolte hai usne 26 saal abuse saha 

Kyu? x 3 smiley19

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Frankly, i cannot come to understand who or why the show is followed. The closest reason could be habit. Nothing else.

The audience that watched and appreciated Saans, Kora Kaagaz, Alpviram, Balika Vadu, Saat Phere, Jassi Jaisi, KMH, Family NO.1, Swabhimaan, Shanti, Ek Ladki Anjani Si

That covered far more sensitive more than 2 decades ago cannot suddenly turn regressive in today's age.

The only difference is the duration/length and frequency.

Finite series and mostly 1 episode a week.

Thus it kept the writing crisp, thorough and wholesome.

I cannot fathom why. My mother used to watch these above mentioned shows and she watched Anupamaa too. She can see what's wrong in her when I point it out persistently, but she is always on her side, God knows why. If I point out Anupa's mistakes, she will have an argument ready as to how the other person is wrong, the other person that the makers have chosen as the scapegoatsmiley44

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Asur

I cannot fathom why. My mother used to watch these above mentioned shows and she watched Anupamaa too. She can see what's wrong in her when I point it out persistently, but she is always on her side, God knows why. If I point out Anupa's mistakes, she will have an argument ready as to how the other person is wrong, the other person that the makers have chosen as the scapegoatsmiley44

Surprising. We wouldn't know.

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Surprising. We wouldn't know.

neversmiley44

Edited by Asur - 2 months ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

The show is a massive hit bkoz it pulls at people's regressive nature. 

It has immense appeal... its like a kick, an intoxication. A nasha. 

Just like Leela...she thrives in being a thorough villain but still is loved by one n all. 

Lesson: be bad but as long as you are lovely n cutie, all is okay. 

It also shows such strong women empowerment. Its the loudest shoutout ever! 

How a divorced woman, fiercely independent n with high morales, struggles to keep her family her top priority, at yhe detriment of everyone n everything. 

How to be an asset, sought by all, desired by all, but unacknowledged.