Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Nothing is going to make him feel relaxed today. Nothing at all. Another shock is coming his way.

coderlady thumbnail

Poor Amba. Her plan just went to dust. Ishani came back into Ranveer's life. Now what will she do? Now they will be there every day, day after day.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

His father said it right. Both Amba and him need to hear this and think hard about it.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Kailash said it correct but both mother and son need to hear this and think about it

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Nothing is going to make him feel relaxed today. Nothing at all. Another shock is coming his way.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

surely nothing can relax ranveer today he is on his shock day

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Poor Amba. Her plan just went to dust. Ishani came back into Ranveer's life. Now what will she do? Now they will be there every day, day after day.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes pity of amba she tried her best but Ishani is back into Ranveer's life she cannot do anything for sure

they are going to meet each and every day

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 918

The time was 11 o clock in the night were Ishani was sitting in the sofa of the hall and was thinking about the whole day. The expected and unexpected meetings with Ranveer was coming in front of her.

Nitin(brought her milk and sat next to her):Ishani..

Ishani(saw Nitin): Papa..

Nitin(showed the milk to her): Drink milk

Ishani;hmm(she got the milk and started to have it).

Nitin waited for her to finish the milk were once Ishani finished the milk kept the glass in the tea poi and saw Nitin. 

Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa today I saw Ranveer. 

Nitin: You already know that you are going to see Ranveer know?

Ishani: One meet of Ranveer was expected Papa but I met Ranveer second time today. 

Nitin(with a not understanding face): Again Ranveer tried to see you after the meeting?

Ishani: Nahi Papa today as a CEO of Mohanty group of companies I saw Ranveer and signed the partnership deal. That was totally a offiical meeting and as I know I am going to meet Ranveer only that was a expected meeting only. Gauri di also came there and after the meeting I tried to talk to Gauri di and Ranveer was trying to get angry on me so I moved from there silently. After sometime again I met Ranveer that was through Raagini.  Raagini was telling about a person almost 1 week papa she said he is a superman Uncle because he saved their school girl from bad man's I was getting doubt who that superman uncle is? As there was more child abuse now a days Getting doubt I told to Raagini that I will meet her superman Uncle today and I saw that superman uncle.(seeing Nitin face well):that superman Uncle is also Ranveer only..

Nitin(with a bit not able to believe face):What? How that is possible Ishani?

Ishani: Both Ranveer and Raagini without knowing each other only has started to talk to each other. somehow Ranveer has seen Raagini without knowing that is Raagini. They both have had a conversations too. As Ranveer has saved a school girl from bad man Raagini seeing that she is feeling he is a superman. (taking a deep breath): But today Ranveer seeing me with Raagini he got to know Raagini also..

Nitin(getting it): With this do you think Ranveer will make problem?

Ishani(thinking well and seeing Nitin): Today he has seen me and Raagini know here after only he will start all his male powers towards me..

Nitin(in a calm tone): I don't think so Ishani. Ranveer after sending you out of the house would have realized that because of him not being on your side only he has lost you and Raagini. I don't think so that he will create problems here after. May be today he would have felt happy to know about Raagini but he won't create any problem Ishani. 

Ishani(seeing him in a clear tone): Papa the person who I saw today is Ranveer. I know him from his 9 years. He will think well today and will try to create problem from tomorrow only. (with a okay face):Tk let me be ready to face everything Papa. Tomorrow after office let me see Shikhar and tell what has happened. 

Nitin: hmm okay

Ishani: tk good night papa..

Nitin shook his head as okay were Ishani got up from the sofa and entered her room were Nitin too with a thinking of his daughter's life got up from the sofa and started to walk towards his room. 

RANVEER'S MANSION ROOM..

Ranveer sitting in the bed in his Mansion and was seeing Raagini's superman drawing with a smile. He was really happy seeing his daughter's drawing. He thought all his beautiful moments with Raagini. From the moment of her birth till the day Ishani walked out of RV mansion having Raagini in her hands came to his mind. 

Ranveer(to himself with a happy smile): I saw my daughter...Raagini...I saw her.My cutie pie came in front of my eyes...She is such a cutie (to himself again): Haan always she was cutie only. She used to hear my stories, used to play cricket with me, she plays so well with me, I always love her calling me Papa..(telling this word feeling something and then to himself): Haan papa hain I am her father..(thinking about Raagini calling him Uncle that too superman Uncle and then to himself): She is calling me superman Uncle..(with a strict face to himself): I am not her Uncle..why she need to call me Uncle..she has to call me Papa only..(thinking about Ishani and then to himself): today will Ishani tell Raagini that I am her father?(thinking again and then shaking his head as no to himself): Nahi how Ishani will tell that to Raagini? She won't...(with a confirmed face): However no one can change the fact that I am Raagini's father know? (with a confirmed face again in a clear tone): Let me myself tell to Raagini tomorrow that I am her father. 

NEXT DAY...

It was exactly 10 o clock were Ishani was in RV broking solutions and was in front of the employees. 

Ishani: Hi everyone My name is Ishani Parekh. some of the old employees of RV broking would have already seen me. I am here as a CEO of Mohanty group of companies. RV broking and Mohanty group of companies are in the partnership now. So I hope all of you will co operate with me and we can achieve great success. Let me share the working plan in the mail so that If you all work accordingly we can grow each and everyday. 

All of them clapped their hands and welcomed Ishani were Ishani too smiled to them. 

Ishani:Okay please all of you get back to work. (telling it Ishani entered RV cabin and saw Ranveer's chair)

Rishab(entered the cabin and saw Ishani): good morning Mam

Ishani(seeing Rishab): Good morning Rishab how are you?

Rishab(with a smile): I am really happy Mam today after seeing you. 

Ishani: hmm by the by I need a cabin can you arrange it for me?

Rishab:you can use sir cabin itself Mam.

Ishani: Nahi Rishab arrange a separate cabin for me. 

Rishab: Mam I know there are some problem going in your and RV sir life but today somehow officially you both are connected and I am really happy to see you both again. I don't want to separate you again by giving a separate cabin..Let me arrange a separate table for you in the same cabin Mam..

Ishani(in a clear tone): No Rishab please arrange a separate cabin for me...

Were this was the moment Ranveer entered the cabin were he heard the words separate cabin for me were he stood entering the cabin were the cabin door closed by the help of door closure were he saw both Ishani and Rishab.

Ranveer(seeing Rishab): Kya hua Rishab? Madam wants separate cabin?

Rishab: Haan sir but I told her that I will arrange for a separate table in your cabin itself but Madam...(he saw Ishani a glance and saw Ranveer)

Ranveer: But Madam wants separate cabin hain na...?

Rishab stood without knowing what to answer...

Ranveer(saw Ishani now and seeing Rishab): you go and see your work Rishab let me and CEO of Mohanty group of companies will discuss about our cabin issue and then we will call you. Till we call you don't allow anyone inside the cabin.

Rishab: Okay sir...(telling it he went out of the cabin and the door got closed by the door closure and got locked by its electronic lock).

Ranveer as soon as the door was locked turned and saw Ishani now were he looked her with a his villainous look. Ishani saw him with a not minding look and she turned and saw other side. Ranveer seeing Ishani turning to other side now bit had a anger face...

Ranveer(went and stood in front of her): What Ishani madam you are not able to see me?you are turning your head to other side?

Ishani saw him with a silent and not liking look. 

Ranveer(with the same villain attitude): If you don't like seeing me means how you are going to work on a partnership with me?

Ishani:(in a confirmed tone):See Mr.RV I am going to do my work only for that I am not needed to be sharing your cabin. Tell your PA to arrange for a cabin. 

Ranveer(in thoughts):Is there any rule that I should tell okay for all you tell no...that cannot happen I will act against you only (thinking it and in a clear tone):We cannot..(keeping his both the hands in the pant pockets and seeing her): In short giving you table itself is too much...

Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Listen Mr. RV don't try to overrule me here...you cannot take me for Granted..

Ranveer seeing the way Ishani was talking to him he saw her eyes well were Ishani too saw him with so much anger on him. He kept two steps against her were Ishani too now bit getting uncomfortable started to walk behind were he finally walking itself took Ishani till the cabin wall were Ishani hit her back in the wall and saw Ranveer were he was seeing her with a manly look. 

Ranveer(in a clear tone): we cannot give a separate cabin. May be to the world you can be seen as a CEO but giving a separate cabin and I cannot make you get a great honor.(seeing her with a villain look): Will arrange a separate table for you in this cabin. Use that table..

Ishani(in a confirmed tone): Mr. RV we are the 60% share holders of this company..

Ranveer(in a immediate tone): I am the owner of this building..in this office space I can give you a table and chair only that too in this cabin. No more changes...

Ishani(with a not liking face);Tk at least arrange for that...

Ranveer(with a smile);Perfect you came to the correct track give half a day table, chair and systems and all will be arranged. 

Ishani seeing him a sharp look started to move from there were she opened the door and she went out of the room were as Ishani crossed Gauri saw Ishani. 

Gauri(in thoughts):Ranveer and Ishani met each other, Ishani came to work with Ranveer now, Don't know what and all is going to happen. Till yesterday Ranveer never saw Ishani and I was on full hope that I can marry Ranveer but now Ishani is again back in Ranveer's life. will my marriage with Ranveer happen?

Screen freezes on Gauri's doubtful face. 

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer saying that a man earn money but cannot win over ladies was a nice dialogue. Rishi's introduction was nice.surprising that the real person behind the success is ishani.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer saying that a man earn money but cannot win over ladies was a nice dialogue. Rishi's introduction was nice.surprising that the real person behind the success is ishani.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the dialogue of Ranveer telling that man can earn money cannot win over ladies

glad you liked Rishi's introduction and the real person behind the success is ishani

keep reading smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer is the superman uncle. Ishani was trying to make sure Ragini was coming across some deranged man. At least that is not the case.

coderlady thumbnail

Nitin is so confidant that Ranveer will not try to create any problems. Lets hope that is the case. Maybe Nitin has the right read on him.