May be more coolie no. 1/2/3/4..some husn hai suhana..teri naani mari tou main kia karo type roles..
Less..of ruining movies with actual potential..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
May be more coolie no. 1/2/3/4..some husn hai suhana..teri naani mari tou main kia karo type roles..
Less..of ruining movies with actual potential..
Originally posted by: cougarTown
May be more coolie no. 1/2/3/4..some husn hai suhana..teri naani mari tou main kia karo type roles..
Less..of ruining movies with actual potential..
Another bad review on SAK..she actually pinpoints what sara is doing wrong pretty accurately
This was Sara’s story. Interesting both reviews say almost the exact same thing!

Originally posted by: cougarTown
Another bad review on SAK..she actually pinpoints what sara is doing wrong pretty accurately
She put it very well! It is all about staring into other people’s eyes. Not focusing on the emotional journey of her own character.
I just felt she was OTT in the trailer! I thought I may have judged too quick. But looks like I was right! 🤷♀️
How much did Sara mess up for these kinda reviews to pour in 🙄😳
As I certainly try to watch the movie to compare it to the historical background available to me, I don't read the reviews of critics but would read those of members.
Thanks for giving your opinions to the movie's content (Sarah's performance, I'll judge to myself, anyways) 
How much did Sara mess up for these kinda reviews to pour in 🙄😳
I have a feeling more people will watch the film out of sheer curiosity now ! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5sgIqzlPXc
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
4