Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode 913

Ranveer seeing Raagini clapping for him walked and came to her and with a smile.

Ranveer:Thank you for the clap angel.

Raagini(in a cute tone):Aap sirf uncle nahi

Ranveer(with a not understanding face): Then

Raagini: aap super man hain...superman uncle.(she said it with a smile).

Ranveer(laughed cutely to her): tk you be inside the school till your Mama comes back you should never go out of the school before your Mama comes.

Raagini: Haan tk..

Ranveer: Bye..

Raagini(cutely): Bye superman Uncle..

Ranveer got a smile were he shook his head as okay and he started to walk out of the school and he came to his royal en field and he started to drive towards RV broking.

It was almost 1.45 were Ishani parked the car in front of the school and got down from the car were she walked fast with a worried face inside the school. She came to the classroom were she saw Raagini sitting inside the class with her new books, uniform material and bag.

Ishani(went and sat to Raagini's height): I am sorry Raagini Mama was on the way to school but car Tyre got puncher after making that ready only Mama was able to move the car so only Mama is late...I am sorry baby..

Raagini(in a cute tone): mmm

Ishani: shall we go home?

Raagini: Mama ek minute..

Ishani: kya?

Raagini:Mama today I saw superman Uncle..

Ishani(with a not understanding face): kya? Superman uncle?

Raagini: Haan today in school ...(cutely with a thinking face): nahi after school over a girl was followed by bad uncles and superman uncle did Dishyum Dishyum and saved that girl..

Ishani(got a smile seeing her daughter telling the things that she saw with her eyes): A uncle saved your school girl from bad man's

Raagini: hmm

Ishani: Tk tk that is so good of that uncle. He safeguarded that girl know? we should surely appreciate that..

Raagini(immediately); hmm I clapped my hands for superman uncle..

Ishani: hmm okay okay you have given a great applause to him. Chalo shall we go?

Ishani made the books to be in Raagini bag and took the uniform material and took the things in one hand and held Raagini in other hand and they both came out of the school. They got in the car and Ishani started to drive the car towards their house.

The day was moving were it was almost night 10 o clock were Raagini laying in Ishani's lap were Ishani was caressing her hair with her hand.

Raagini:Mama..

Ishani:hmm

Raagini: How my father will be?

Ishani(hearing it had a what to tell face were she was getting so well that Raagini is starting to want to know about her father): Raagini suddenly why are you asking this?

Raagini: Today in new school I got 2 friends. 1 friend Tara 2nd friend Neha. Neha told that her father will be a very good father, He will only make her ready for the school. He is a very good man..(seeing Ishani):That time I thought how my father will be.(cutely): tell know Mama how Papa will be?

Ishani(hearing it): wo...tumhari Papa wo bahut handsome hain...(thinking about  Ranveer): Nice man hain...he will help everyone. He will take care of his parents so well. He will take care of everyone's needs. Even If a unknown person ask help too he will not hesitate overall he is a nice person.

Raagini(in a instant): He will be like superman uncle?

Ishani: Raagini I didn't see superman uncle know? then how can I tell superman uncle will be like your father or not..(thinking about Ranveer and in a bit anger tone): no one can be like your father he is his own version.

Raagini: Mama..

Ishani(feeling that she expressed her anger changing her face with a managing smile): Wo I mean your father is a very nice person no one can be like him that is what I came to tell you.

Ishani: Chalo sleep now morning school is there know?

Raagini:hmm(she closed her eyes to sleep)

7 DAYS LATER...

It was afternoon 12 o clock were Ranveer was sitting in the bar and was drinking with his steel bottle. Mayra came to Ranveer and stood near him.

Myra: RV

Ranveer(turned and saw her): Hi..

Mayra: RV

RV: mmm

Mayra: RV I like  you..

RV(in a casual tone): Me...

Mayra: Haan(with a smile): no girl can resist you RV you are such a charm..

RV(saw her with a smile): No girl can ever bare me too. (telling it he got down from the chair and putting the steel bottle in his pant pocket and he started to walk out of the bar).

Mayra saw his back and had a smile admiring him.

Ranveer came out of the bar and got in his royal en field and he started to drive in the way his bike was going. He was thinking the ways he used to behave to Ishani in his anger. He thought of Gauri's mother telling okay to marry Gauri to him. He thought about Mayra telling she likes him.

Ranveer(with a fade smile in thoughts); Without even knowing my true color Mayra is falling for me and Gauri's mother is ready to marry Gauri to me.

As he was going in the way his bike was taking him he was about to cross Tiny toys Kinder garden were seeing the school he got the thoughts of Raagini clapping her hands for him for fighting the henchmen. He got the flashback of her taking and giving his purse to him. Without to his consciousness he got a smile. Ranveer stopped the bike and he saw his watch the time was 12.40 were he parked the bike and he got down from the bike and he walked and went to the entrance of the school. Watchman getting its RV he left him inside the school. Ranveer entered the school and he saw the class were he saw Raagini last time were now all the children were out of the class. There was small tables and small chairs around the tables. Students were coloring the pictures with a smile in their faces sitting in each tables. Ranveer saw for Raagini's face were his eyes fell on Raagini who was coloring with concentration. She was in her school uniform today.

Ishani opened the courier cover she got 5 minutes ago were she opened the courier and saw that its a partnership papers. she read the complete partnership paper and made sure it is as per her instructions.

Ishani(took her phone and dialed to Rishi were she waited and once Rishi picked the call): Hi sir..

Rishi: Haan tell me Ishani

Ishani: Sir I am sorry I think I made extra time than I said for preparing the partnership papers.

Rishi: that is totally fine Ishani..

Ishani: Sir after the Analyses of RV broking and after analyzing the market structure I have prepared the Partnership papers and sent it to our office lawyer and he too prepared the partnership papers and sent it back to me. you and RV have to sign in these papers that is only pending sir..

Rishi:Okay tomorrow morning 7 o clock let me start from aurangabad let me tell my PA to book the flight ticket and I will be in Mumbai. Shall we have the meeting by 10 o clock..

Ishani: Okay sir..

Rishi: You book a business class hotel for me to stay and in that hotel itself book a business meeting table and lets tell RV to come there and we can sign the partnership papers..

Ishani: Haan let me book it and let me message you the address of the hotel and the business meeting table sir

Rishi:Okay Ishani..

Ishani: Bye sir..

Telling it she cut the phone were she thought about meeting Ranveer tomorrow and was making herself calm that she is meeting him as a business person and nothing personal.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani will face Ranveer after a long time. Many things have changed. Will she be able to keep herself from being affected?

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer is feeling so close to Ragini. But the fact stays that he let her go away along with Ishani.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani will face Ranveer after a long time. Many things have changed. Will she be able to keep herself from being affected?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Ishani will surely face Ranveer its a long time and so many things are changed in their life

let us see how Ishani is going to react and how she is going to keep herself from being affected

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer is feeling so close to Ragini. But the fact stays that he let her go away along with Ishani.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment Ranveer is feeling something close to Raagini let us see how Ranveer is going to react after coming to know about Raagini

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 914

Ranveer seeing Raagini with a smile went to her and saw her with a smile.

Ranveer:Angel..

Raagini(hearing it raised her head and saw Ranveer and with a happy smile): Superman Uncle..

Ranveer(sitting to her height): Hi how are you?

Raagini:Haan fine..you came to see me?

Ranveer: hmm (he gave a cute smile to her)

Raagini: (with a happy smile showed the colored picture to Ranveer): I only colored it..

Ranveer:(seeing the picture): Wow that is so good. you do coloring so well it seems?

Raagini: Haan I love coloring and drawing

Ranveer:mm that is nice...

Raagini:Superman Uncle shall I give a drawing to you?

Ranveer:Haan of course If its my angel's drawing I will frame it and fix it in my house.

Raagini: Tk can you come to see me tomorrow.I will draw and give the drawing to you tomorrow.

Ranveer: Haan sure let me come to see you by this time.

Raagini: Haan

Ranveer:Tk bye Angel

Raagini: Bye superman Uncle..

Ranveer giving a smile started to walk from there were Raagini was seeing Ranveer's back till be goes from her eyesight.

The day was moving were the day was in its afternoon 3 o clock were Ishani was seeing her Laptop and was talking in the phone to the Hotel personnel were she finally fixed the Aryan International Business class hotel. She booked a room in Aryan International for the stay of Rishi Mohanty and she booked a table for their meeting. She messaged Rishi Mohanty the Hotel Name, address and His staying room number and the business table number.

Ishani(after sending the Message she dialed to Rishi and kept the phone in her ears and waited for Rishi to pick the call once Rishi picked the call):Sir I have booked the hotel its Aryan International business class hotel and I have messaged the address of the hotel and the room number you are staying is 10 and in the same hotel I have booked the business table in the business meeting court. The table number is 7.

Rishi : Okay Ishani my flight is starting by 6.30 itself in the morning so I will go to the hotel and after fresh up I will be in the business table number 7 by 9.40 lets have the meeting by 10 o clock you can even come to the meeting sharply by 10 o clock okay.

Ishani: sure sir.

Rishi:let me send the hotel and table details to RV and tell him to come to the Aryan International Business class hotel by 10 o clock.

Ishani: hmm okay sir.

Rishi: Ishani sorry for the delay in arranging for the servant. Today a servant will come to your home to meet you. Her name is Sita. She will inform you today and she will join in the job by tomorrow morning. 

Ishani:Okay sir..

Rishi:Okay Ishani see you tomorrow. 

Ishani: sure sir..

Ishani cut the phone were she went to the kitchen to make tea for her and make health drink ready for Raagini.

The day was moving were there was knock in the door when it was exactly 7 o clock in the evening were Ishani went and unlocked the door and opened the door were she saw a middle aged lady in front of her.

Ishani: aap?

Lady: I am Sita Rishi sir has arranged me as a servant for you.

Ishani: Okay he already told me. you can join by tomorrow morning and your work is to take care of the household work and you have to take care of my daughter after she comes from the school in the afternoon till I come back from the office.

Sita: Sure Madam I will take care of your household and as well as your daughter.

Ishani: tk

Sita: Let me come in the morning madam

Ishani: hmm okay.

sita started to move from there were Ishani closed the door and started to get in her routine. The time was moving were it was exactly 10 o clock were Ishani after cleaning the kitchen came out of the kitchen to move to her room to sleep were as she was about to enter the room she saw Nitin in front of her.

Ishani: Papa tomorrow servant will join she came and saw me today.

Nitin: hmm okay Ishani

Ishani(seeing Ishani): Papa partnership papers are ready and tomorrow I am going to make Rishi sir and Ranveer to sign the partnership papers.

Nitin: hmm okay will you be able to handle the situation know Ishani.

Ishani: Papa I am going on a official meeting so I can surely handle it.

Nitin: hm okay Ishani

Ishani:Good night Papa

Nitin: good night.

Ishani entered the room were she saw Raagini sitting in her study table and was coloring the chart.

Ishani: Raagini its time for bed Baby come..

Raagini(without taking her eyes from the chart cutely): 5 minutes mama..

Ishani seeing the way Raagini is reacting got the thoughts of Ranveer the way Ranveer used to see the files with concentration and even if she calls him he will react to her without taking his eyes from the file.

Ishani(in thoughts): Everything that is in her father is with her. (thinking it she was about to get in the bed were feeling something in Raagin's chart she started to move towards Raagini and stood behind her and saw the chart were Raagini was drawing the superman drawing and coloring it): Raagini...

Raagini(with a smile finishing the coloring and seeing Ishani and showing the Drawing to Ishani): Mama superman drawing..

Ishani(got the chart from Raagini and saw the superman drawing were she seeing it saw Raagini): Raagini why suddenly you are drawing superman?

Raagini: wo today Superman Uncle came to my school..

Ishani: What? The uncle who saved your school girl from bad man..

Raagini: Haan that uncle only. I asked him whether I can give him a drawing he said okay and If I give the drawing he will fix it in his house. So only I am drawing superman for superman uncle.

Ishani(hearing it with a not understanding face): But where will you go and give this drawing to that Uncle?

Raagini: He said he will come to school tomorrow to see me that time I will give this drawing to Superman Uncle..

Ishani(with a what to react face seeing her): Raagini tk drawing is finished know?

Raagini: Haan mama

Ishani: chalo go and brush your teeth and get ready to sleep..

Raagini: After brushing my teeth only Mama I started to draw..

Ishani: Tk then get in the bed and sleep

Raagini: hmmm

Raagini got down from the chair and like a rabbit got in the bed and laid in the bed.

Ishani saw the chart again were the superman drawing was looking like

Ishani(in thoughts):Who is this superman Uncle? Now a days we cannot trust anybody that easy. That man has come to school today also and he is seeing Raagini. He has said he will come tomorrow to meet her. I should see who is this superman Uncle and If it is anybody suspicious I have to report it to the school management. (thinking it and seeing Raagini): Raagini..

Raagini: Haan Mama..

Ishani: Tomorrow superman Uncle will come and see you know?

Raagini:haan that time I will give this drawing to him.

Ishani: hmm okay when will superman Uncle come to see you?

Raagini: He will come by the time the school will be about to end.

Ishani: Is he often coming to see you?

Raagini: Nahi Mama first day he left purse down I took it and gave it to him that day he came for some other work but yesterday came to see me.

Ishani: Baby you should not talk to the unknown person like this..

Raagini: Haan I too said him that he is unknown person so that I will not tell my name. He too said okay and he calls me Angel.

Ishani(hearing it with a what to react face): Tk you do one thing tomorrow Superman Uncle will come to school know that too he will come when the school is about to over only know so that time tell him to wait Mama wants to see him. 

Raagini: wow Mama you are going to see Superman Uncle..

Ishani: Haan 

Raagini:haan let me tell superman Uncle to wait till you come. 

Ishani: hmm okay sleep now..(she kept the chart in Raagini's table and she too laid next to Raagini)

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

To Ishani the whole Ranveer and Ragini interaction would look quite suspicious. So she will meet this uncle.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani will have not one but two meetings with Ranveer in the course of a day.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

To Ishani the whole Ranveer and Ragini interaction would look quite suspicious. So she will meet this uncle.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes for Ishani ranveer and Raagini's interaction is looking like a suspicious one

let us see whether Ishani is going to meet the uncle or not 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani will have not one but two meetings with Ranveer in the course of a day.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Ishani without knowing has been scheduled with second meeting with Ranveer that too in single day

keep reading smiley2