Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ragini has spotted Ranveer. She called him uncle. Has he recognized her yet? She would not, but he might.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes raagini spotted him and called him uncle 

Let us see what they both are going to react after seeing each other

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 912

Ranveer and Raagini were smiling to each other.Ranveer for a while seeing Raagini was getting the thoughts of his own daughter Raagini. 

Ranveer(in thoughts): Suddenly seeing this child why I am getting Raagini's face?(seeing her grown up hair style and seeing her attire now well and in thoughts):Nahi nahi she cannot be Raagini. May be she is similar to Raagini but I cannot be sure know that she is Raagini only.(he made his thoughts to himself).

Raagini smiling to Ranveer and she got up from her chair and she walked and came out of the class and stood seeing Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Want anything?

Raagini(cutely): Nahi uncle..(she bent down and took a purse and showed it to Ranveer): your pu..pu..(she struggled to tell purse)

Ranveer(with a smile): mm purse

Raagini ; Haan purse..It fell down..

Ranveer(seeing its his purse and with a smile got it from Raagini): Thank you. I didn't even feel that it fell down. (with the same smile sat to her height): you have got a very good habit of giving back the item to the concerned person.

Raagini: Haan Mama has said me If anyone lost their item and If I find it I should give it back to them because it is theirs

Ranveer(getting it): mmm nice your Mama has said it correctly only. (in a casual face): Then what all your Mama has said you other than this?

Raagini(cutely seeing his face): Mama has said I should not be talking to unknown person too..(telling it cutely): Bye..

Ranveer(was almost had a light smile gone fun face seeing Raagin's way of speaking and shaking his head as okay); Okay bye..

Raagini shook her head as okay and was about to walk were Ranveer too who was about to get up thinking something..

Ranveer: Angel..

Raagini(hearing it turned to Ranveer): you called me? Or you called Angel?

Ranveer(with a smile): I called you only as Angel..

Raagini(cutely): Mein angel nahi..

Ranveer(showing the purse): you safeguarded my purse know so you are my angel only because all my important cards are in this purse only.

Raagini: Okay..

Ranveer(in thoughts): let me try to get her name? If she tells her name is Raagini means (making this as an idea seeing her a cute look): By the by what is your name?

Raagini(again in a sweet tone): Mama has said me that I should not tell my name to unknown person..

Ranveer(though his plan didn't work out but getting a smile seeing the way Raagini was talking to him): Tk tk what your Mama said is correct only. Tk let me call you Angel...

Raagini shook her head as okay and turned and was about to walk inside the class room were that was the moment they heard a big voice from watchman..

watchman:Leave me...

Raagini and Ranveer saw the entrance of the school were 2 henchmen were holding and beating the watchman. School Principal, 4 to 5 teachers too were coming out of the staff rooms and were seeing that watchman is attacked. Ranveer saw what is happening were another 1 henchmen was running behind a small school girl who has now entered the school and was running in the ground. Ranveer got to know that something is happening with the small school girl. Ranveer immediately got up and put his purse in his pant pocket and ran on the corridor and now almost got the opposite side of the small school girl. As the girl was running in fear Ranveer went and stood in front of the small school girl were as she came running in a micro second Ranveer took the small girl in his hands and saw the henchmen with his sharp look.

Henchmen 1: Dekho she is a big shot's child we are instructed to kidnap her for blackmailing purpose. While she came out of the school she was going towards her father that time itself we tried to kidnap her but she ran in the opposite direction and entered the school again.  2 Henchmen is holding this child's father and 2 henchmen's are holding the watchman. Leave the child. Its a big network we need to kidnap this child.

Ranveer in a micro second held the child neck with his hand without paining to the child and saw the henchman with a villainous smile.

Ranveer(in a hero tone): If you want this child alive leave the watchman and this child's father and ask all the henchman to stand in front of me. Or else I will kill this child.

Henchmen 1: Hey what are  you doing?

Ranveer(again with a hero look): If you don't leave this child's father and watchman means I will kill this child.

Henchmen: Nahi nahi don't kill the child she is needed for blackmailing.

Ranveer: Then tell all your henchmen to come and stand in front of me. Tell them to bring the watchman and child's father too.

Henchmen 1 went and brought the other henchmen and child's father and watchman. Totally 5 henchmen were standing in front of Ranveer.

Ranveer(seeing watchman and child's father): This child's father and watchman can go inside any classroom and lock themselves.

Child's father: sir...

Ranveer(in a clear tone):Please be quick or else I will kill your child..

Child's father immediately ran towards a classroom were the watchman too ran behind him and they both locked themselves inside the classroom.

Ranveer(taking his hand from the child neck were the child was crying with silent tears and seeing the henchmen): Now come get the child..

Henchmen's with the smile were coming towards Ranveer were Ranveer holding the child well and in a micro second hit a henchmen with his one hand very strongly were the henchmen fell on the ground very well. Another henchmen getting angry seeing Ranveer beating came towards him running were Ranveer keeping his one leg well in the ground and rotated and with his other leg gave a heavy beating on the henchmen 2. He held the child were now he started to beat the other henchmen so well were the henchmen were not able to handle Ranveer.

Raagini was seeing Ranveer with a happy smile were for a while Ranveer looked like a hero in her eyes. She was happy seeing him beating the henchmen. He was looking so stylish when he was beating the henchmen. Making all the henchmen to fell on the ground saw them with a anger filled face.

Ranveer: Now I am going to...

Henchmen 5 of them got up with heavy pain in their legs and hands were they started to run from there and they went out of the school. Child's father and watchman came out of the classroom and they came to Ranveer.

Child's father:Thank you sir you saved my child..

Ranveer: That is okay sir..no need to tell thanks(seeing the child in his hand thought about Raagini for a while and with a emotional face): Having daughter is a boon. So safeguard her. I think your daughter is having problem from outside please check what is it and safeguard..

Child's father: Sure sir..

Ranveer saw the child with a smile and was about to give the child to her father were the child with cute look kissed Ranveer's cheek were Ranveer too kissed her cheek with a affection. He then gave the child to her father.

Principal(coming to Ranveer): Thank you sir you protected our watchman and protected our student too.

Ranveer: you don't want to tell thank you. Protecting child and ladies is every men's duty. Please see for the CCTV footage of these henchmen and submit it to the police and make sure that they don't come again.

Principal: Haan mostly watchmen won't allow children out until parents come. This child has gone seeing her father in that time they have tried to kidnap her.

Ranveer: Haan but please file the complaint for school children protection.

Principal:Sure...

Raagini saw Ranveer with a cute smile were Ranveer too who was about to turn saw Raagini were Raagini in a excited face clapped her hands for him were Ranveer had a happy smile seeing her.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishveer fb wedding anniversary scene was romantic. Ranveer is naughty.amba and gauri are confused about ranveer's behaviour.they deserve it.liked kailesh's dialogue to ranveer.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ragini has been trained well. Ranveer failed to get the information he wanted. He didn't quite recognize her but had a doubt.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer did well saving that child from being kidnapped. Ragini sees him as a hero. But he failed to be a hero for her and her mother.

coderlady thumbnail

Its a matter of time for him to find out that Ragini is in fact at that school. He will be running into Ishani soon. Rest will be easy enough to figure out.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishveer fb wedding anniversary scene was romantic. Ranveer is naughty.amba and gauri are confused about ranveer's behaviour.they deserve it.liked kailesh's dialogue to ranveer.

Hi jasmine 

Glad you liked ishveer wedding anniversary flashback yes ranveer is very naughty 

Yes ranveer confused Amba and gauri so well with his behaviour surely they both deserve this 

Happy that you liked Kailash dialogues to ranveer 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini has been trained well. Ranveer failed to get the information he wanted. He didn't quite recognize her but had a doubt.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes raagini is been trained well by ishani and ranveer failed to get the information he wanted from raagini 

He is not able to recognize her but he is having doubt on her 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer did well saving that child from being kidnapped. Ragini sees him as a hero. But he failed to be a hero for her and her mother.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment 

Yes ranveer save the child from kidnap raagini is seeing him as hero but surely ranveer failed to be a hero for ishani and raagini 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Its a matter of time for him to find out that Ragini is in fact at that school. He will be running into Ishani soon. Rest will be easy enough to figure out.

Hi Coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Yes it's just a matter of time may be he can see ishani and get to know about raagini 

And surely rest will go through 

Keep reading smiley2