This song never got its due
This song never got its due
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arjit singh song and some other songs in Dhunki.
ADHM songs( ADHM was a flop I guess?)
First class song from kalank.
ADHM songs( ADHM was a flop I guess?)
Was a mid film but it was a hit.
Humko Deewana Kar Gayye back in the days had good songs. Most of Emraan's films too.
Mera Dil jis Dil pe Fida hai
Ek bewafa hai
Ek bewafa hai
BOI are jokes my gosh. All that hate for Cocktail while Alpha will be a bigger floo
https://x.com/i/status/2066765417180213477
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
https://x.com/i/status/2067093840310538681
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
21