Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Amazing smiley32 Waiting for next partsmiley27

Thank-Yousmiley31

Keep reading. Do let me know your views as storty progress. it will help m frame the storysmiley1

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 4

“Looks like he is back” spoke Chotton as he saw Taxi entering the alley in the property premise.

“Thank-god.. All good” sighed Arshi

“See Shrishti ji, Ani is back” Tanuja spoke for the allegation against her son. Bdoma and Thammi went to make prayers

Thammi prepared the aarti thali and turned to see her darling Ani approaching the gate

Rummi and Mimmi went to hug him even before he could stand properly on the gate. Happiness and relief  in the house could be seen.

Badoma, cupped his face “Do you have any idea, what all we went through”

“Baodhi - can you take a step back and let Tanuja and me welcome our son first. You capture him, as if he is yours”

Anuja turned to Subho - “I am not capturing Ani. but still, don’t you think you have been doing it to Lal”

“Whatever Baodhi, move” Tanuja moved her and went to hug Ani. Ani was now more tense as the realization of his family dynamics dawned on him.

“Okay, now everyone let me do aarti of my Ani” and as she came in front with Aarti, Jhanak reached the gate and stood beside Anirudh.

Ani’s family made faces as who this new face was, standing beside Ani

“Jhanak..”

“Jhanak..” came in unison from Arshi and Srishti

“Jhanak…??? She is Jhanak??” came from surprised Bipasa, who had never imagined that the girl in discussion was this beautiful. Even in her simplest dressing, her beauty radiated. Immediate jealousy and complex ran down her and that very moment, hatred for the girl was installed within her.

“Why is she here..” demanded Shristi, in her usual rude way

But before he could answer, row of same question came from each family member

“Yes Ani, answer. Why is Jhanak here with you?’ Added Arshi, who was completely perplexed with Jhanak standing beside Ani

“Only if you all can let me answer,” Anirudh said loud and clear. Seeing the situation of the house and the way people are reacting, Ani knew this was not the right time to blurt the truth. Of course he has to tell them the truth but now was not the right time.

“She is here because I brought her here.” 

“Yes, that is what we are asking Ani… why did you bring her here..” intervened impatient Arshi

“I brought her here as …”

“As a maid…” Jhanak spoke before Anirudh could complete his sentence

“I was left alone in this world and Tejas was forcing me to marry me. To save me from Tejas, Sirji brought me here”

“I hope it is nothing more than that Anirudh” taunted Sristi

“Why had you brought Jhanak here Ani, she would have handled her life” Said confused Arshi, obviously not happy with the scene in front of her.

“She is just a maid.. Right Ani” pitched in Bipasa

“No..” Said Ani promptly

“Noooo???” came from all in unison.

In the meanwhile Arpita, Anirudth’s Appu di came running

“Ani aa gaya… Ani aa gaya… arre who is she?” she went around Jhanak and observed her

“Kitti pyaree hai… you brought her for me.. Ani?”

“Can anyone remove her? We are having serious conversation here” Said irritated Tanuja

Bipasa removed Appu from there in her usual rough manner. 

Jhanak looked at the family, confused. How can they behave in such a manner with their own family members?

“Ani… can you explain your ‘No’ ?” asked Arshi, impatiently

“Jhanak is not here as a maid. I have taken her responsibility and brought her here because her life in Kashmir was in danger. Arshi, she is your sister right? You tell me, would it be right for me to leave her there”

“You are a young man Anirudh, is it okay for a girl to come along with a man like that” asked Srishti

“She is not just anyone, Aunty. She is your niece as well. After seeing how her mother gave her life, I could not let her die there as well. And yes, I don’t think a girl with a boy should matter if your intention is pure”

“We will see what to do with her, she will stay at my place.”

“No..” Ani said without a blink of thought

“Now what’s your problem, Ani?” aske Arshi, irritated. His possessiveness for Jhanak irking her to core

“Because I do not want to burden you with the responsibility I have taken. You do not like Jhanak, how will you take her responsibility”

“Okay okay… let them come in. Let him settle and then we can discuss on this” Said Thammi and came forward with her aarti

“Girl move aside, I have to do aarti of my grandson”

“She is also a human Thammi. I have brought here to help her and not to get her insulted”

“So, you think I will do her Aarti as well”

“Yes, why not. She has no one in this world. I have brought her here, can we not be her family?”

“Sirji, I do not want all this. It is fine, I am standing at the side, let your grandmother do your aarti”

And Jhanak moved aside while Thammi came with aarti

“No” Ani stopped her doing his aarti

“I did not bring her here to make her feel insulted and discriminated”

“Sirji, it’s fine. I am ok. I am used to it”

“I am not used to it and I am not okay with it”

“Ani.. What is your problem.. First you brought her here and now you want Thammi to do her aarti as well”

“What’s the problem, Arshi? And you Arshi, she is your sister. Are you okay with her being treated like this”

Anirudh was adamant and Thammi had to do both their aarti as they needed Anirudh inside the house

Everyone took their seat while Jhanak stood there. She anyways did not know where to go

“I think there is nothing to discuss, Jhanak will stay at my place. She is anyways my relative”

“That is not possible Aunty because I have brought her here and I cannot run away from my responsibility by handing her over to you. I have taken it on myself to ensure her life is settled. Why would I transfer it to you”

“Ani, are you crazy? Why would you be responsible.. You saved her, your job is done. Now we will see further”

“No, is No Arshi. You know, I do not take any job for others to complete it for me”

“Sirji, I am adult and I can take care of myself”

“Yes, you are an adult but still not mature enough. If something happens to you, the whole village and the police there will put blame on me. And don’t forget Tejas is still after you” Jhanak looked at him confused, why will police blame him

But Anirudh had to bring in police, so as to install fear within his family

“Police and all.. Why did you take all this headache Ani” said Tanuja worriedly

“Now.. Can we end this topic? Jhanak is here and will stay here in this house. I will tell you all every detail of why and how but for now can we make arrangement of her living here”

“Hmmm now that she is going to stay here… she can work as a maid to justify the spending we do on her living here” declared Bipasa.

“No mem-sa’ab. I will take care of any spending on Jhanak. She can work with you all but as a family. It will be a shame on me that I brought her here to help her and instead make her the maid of my family… no, that’s not happening”

“Ani, I have never seen you defend me this way. Why are you so defending her… Abb reh rahi hai yahan, then what is the problem if she earn her living here”

“The problem, Arshi, is simple. For now, I do not want to explain further. We can have this discussion later. But Jhanak is here so that she can continue her studies and her career. She can work at home just like other families but not as a maid. I will contribute extra on her behalf”

“Sir ji, it’s fine. No work is less or more. I will earn my stay here. You brought me here is enough for me”

“You very well know, you do not need to earn a single penny to stay in this house. I have brought you here, you will stay here as family and continue to focus on your career”

With each stand of Ani for Jhanak was irritating Arshi. She felt humiliated. How can Ani speak in favor of any other girl, that too when she is not in agreement, he is not even considering her wish

“Mom.. I am done for now. I cannot understand Ani as of now. I am leaving.”

“This is not done Tanuja ji. You will have to sort this out for this relation to work”

Anirudh went to Arshi “Arshi, we will talk later. I will explain you the scenario”

“I will Srishti ji… rest assured”

“I am leaving Anirudh. I am completely unable to understand you. You are defending just any girl in front of me. The way you should have taken care of me, you are doing for her”

“I am sorry Arshi. We will talk later”

Mother daughter left after their warning to Basu’s.

“Shyam kaka, show her the room near yours.. Girl go” said Tanuja all irritated

“That's servant's room, you know mom. Jhanak is not a maid here, how many times do I have to tell”

“It’s fine Sirji. You are giving me this place to live, what all do i need”

“Aiyyye girl, no one is asking your view. Just stay quiet and take what is being decided for you”

“Maim-saab, I am not able to speak when you are speaking, how can she.” He taunted

“But, she was talking to me. Anyways, the room beside Appu di’s room is empty. It just has all the junk. Shyam kaka, can you remove those stuff and place them in the room beside yours. Also can you help her set up in the room”

“Ani.. this is getting too much. She can herself clean the room. Shyam kaka has lots of work in the house” announce Subho

“She has just come to my house and we make her do the cleaning? Do we behave such with anyone who visits us, Dad?”

“She is not my guest Ani”

“She is mine” 

“Shyam kaka, you help Jhanak. I will take care of kitchen” offered Bado ma

“But Shyam kaka has to go to market. I need a few things.” 

“No problem mem-saab. Shyam Kaka you go.”

Once Shyam kaka left “Girl you go, start cleaning your room” ordered Subho

Jhanak nodded. She, anyways, did not know what to speak with the irritated family members. Their irritation was right, she thought. Suddenly a girl comes to stay in their house, why would they welcome her and on top when they know her mother was a maid in Arshi didi’s family.

“Rumi, show her the room”

“Rumi leave it. Jhanak come with me” Ani spoke, standing up from her seat

“Now, why do you need to show her the room” questioned Tanuja

“I am not just showing her the room, I am going to help her clean and fix the room. I am sure Rumi does not want to do that”

He signaled Jhanak to come with him when the whole family kept looking at him, awestruck

“What has happened to Ani” Tanuja was confused

“Black magic” said Thammi, thinking for a while

“Mom, anything.. I will check the matter.. No one needs to worry” announced Subho.

Jhanak entered the room and Ani behind her. Ani pushed the door, so that it slightly closed.

“What is the problem with you, Sir ji?”

“What is the problem with you? Who gave you the brilliant idea of calling yourself a maid?”

“Then what do you expect me to say?”

“Nothing.. I was handling it, right?”

“Yes, I see how you were handling it. You brought me with you and fought with everyone for me. It is bound that everyone will hate me.”

“Srishti Maasi was ready to take me to her home but you insisted that I stay here, why?”

Ani moved forward, towards her but Jhanak did not move an inch back. She kept looking into his eyes. He placed his hands on either of her arms and pulled her to him

“Don’t you know why?” he asked, looking intently into her eyes. Jhanak did not remove her gaze from his beautiful, intense expressive eyes. Her dark orbs matched his brown ones.

“No” she said with same intensity

“Don’t you know how she would have treated you. You would have not been more than a maid”

“Kya fark padta hai.” Jhanak had a look on her face which wanted to run from an answer but deep within, also wanted to affirm the answer. No.. no never. That marriage was just fake, she cannot be stupid to even think in that direction

“Fark padta toh hai” and holding her that way, he moved forward, making Jhanak involuntarily take her steps backward. He kept walking forward till her back hit the wall. Something was happening to Jhanak, but she pushed it far back. 

“Kyun? Kis riste se?” She worked to keep her face straight. No, she cannot feel nor let him see the effect of his intensity on her. She was not affected, she confirmed herself. He was Sirji, Arshi didi’s would be. She cannot be a sinner to think otherwise.

Ani left her and gave a casual posture to his body by now placing his hands on the wall, on either side of her waist

In the short period of his knowing her, he knew she was a stubborn soul. So being a gentleman that he is, will not work with her. To make her understand and put things into her stubborn brain, he needed to play a little bad boy to her.

He smiled at her face “Rista….?? You don’t know what relation we are into” 

“That’s fake”

“Did I ever say that” “That doesn’t change the fact that it is fake”

“Your 100 times saying fake to something that happened with all reality will not make it fake.”

Jhanak looked at him with disgusting face which he ignored

“The sooner you accept the reality, it will be easier for you and for me”

“Don’t you feel ashamed, you are cheating on Arshi Didi”

“I do not feel ashamed of the deed that I did with very pure intention. And I cannot consider it fake and cheat a girl for whom I vowed and cannot cheat the villagers who trusted me with their girl”

“I don’t agree”

He straightened himself, leaving the wall and standing on his feet, shrugged his shoulders

“Your wish…” “Now act fast because I do not have whole day to fix your room”

“I can help myself” “Yeah I know. For now help me in helping you”

Please like and comment for motivation here. smiley42 

Do let me know about your views on progress.. The story has started considering the show but as we move forward, Runak chemistry will be of my world.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

tellyme thumbnail

Chapter 4 Above.

Tagging more smiley1

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely. Thanks for giving the spine that is currently lacking in Ani. He is not a confused aatma here. Goody. And also, I see that Tammi is an old-school conservative oldie here. Hope she improves over time. I love grandma's yo. why is this happening with Jhanak? I hate Thammi more than anyone smiley19

PS: Hope to see more of a playful bad boy Ani going forward. smiley4

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Lovely. Thanks for giving the spine that is currently lacking in Ani. He is not a confused aatma here. Goody. And also, I see that Tammi is an old-school conservative oldie here. Hope she improves over time. I love grandma's yo. why is this happening with Jhanak? I hate Thammi more than anyone smiley19

PS: Hope to see more of a playful bad boy Ani going forward. smiley4

Thanks Anushaji... Thanks for liking it. I wrote this one in bit rush... and due to stupid track going on it was so hard to pull romance between the two.

I wish to bring so many flavors between them but the show pulls me off due to their useless drama going on...

So just tried to introduce it at the end. 

I am still struggling to bring my original writing style here. Hoping to soon come up to speed.

smiley31

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Thanks Anushaji... Thanks for liking it. I wrote this one in bit rush... and due to stupid track going on it was so hard to pull romance between the two.

I wish to bring so many flavors between them but the show pulls me off due to their useless drama going on...

So just tried to introduce it at the end. 

I am still struggling to bring my original writing style here. Hoping to soon come up to speed.

smiley31

Please take your time and write as you wish! I am happy for whatever I may get to read. I am writing a depressing and emotional Os for RuNak now, and this update for much needed for me to brighten my mood smiley36

Artemis7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This is the Aniruddh we need, the one with a clear conscience and level headed, the one who does not lie through his teethsmiley42

Had fun reading Ani and Jhanak go back and forth in the crowd, as well as in the room  smiley37

Anusha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis7

This is the Aniruddh we need, the one with a clear conscience and level headed, the one who does not lie through his teethsmiley42

Had fun reading Ani and Jhanak go back and forth in the crowd, as well as in the room  smiley37

I know right? Anu ji, how do you write their banter? I struggle so hard to do justice to their bickering lol. It just doesn't come naturally to me. Seriously. Please give me tips.  

Paulaonohi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whatttt??? Wowwwww. I was just screaming reading this. How nice if Ani had done this!! Please continue 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I loved your version of Ani ....story is beautiful...waiting for updates.