Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes, it will be very interesting and intense. Both Sumbul and Mishkat will be at the top of their performances..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Super excited for the episode 

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ye toh badi sach ki baat batayi aapne. Ye sabh karni ki kya zarurat hai. Kavya ne Adi se shaadi ki hai, poori khandan se nahi ki hai. Sabh ke hisaab se unki demands ko poori karne ke liye nahi. 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Here I totally agree with you. Yes Kavya wants to be A1 daughter, A1 wife n A1 bahu. In fulfilling all of this she shud not lose her self respect. As a highly educated woman, she should know her do's and don'ts. Malini gave up her job to play to the tunes n of these uneducated amma. Not necessary that Kavya has to follow. Her duty time is her duty. After duty time for family is fine. To stop her from going to office, she shud learn to put her foot down firmly. She has such a loving husband Adi who supports her strongly 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Thats true all will be in queue to enter the jail including daadi amma 😆

CherryKavya thumbnail

Same she should learn to draw her lines n look for her self respect n respect her job too. They are desperate to stop her from doing her IAS duty coz all know if she continues all will get get caught somehow or the other 

CherryKavya thumbnail

Yes coz she wants to do for her love Adi, also she promised Malini that she won't take Adi away from that house. I feel at times she has to listen to Adi. He knows his family members who they are n has said they will allow you to live in peace, lets go. She should have walked out with him.

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Kavya needs to change her approach to win the hearts of Pradhans. How many times she will prove herself and follow what they want her to do.

Its high time she thinks about it and protests against. Adi has been correct in quite some places, to stop her because its no use. Even if she wins the challenge, they will try some other way to break her.

I think, the makers/writers need to start bringing in some change, before it looses its importance. It already started to look forced, not real.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, Kavya should listen to Adi sometimes. Adi's character seems like has no say at times. Even if its her show and she must win everything and whatever she does it right, but trying to do something repeatedly looks so forced. I think, Adi should force and stop her sometimes, not give up immediately.

I think, the issue is, they are too much in love and worried about each other. They should relax a bit/take it easy. They can correct things and stand by each other, if something goes wrong, instead of trying to stop/please everyone, when all others are taken it as their weakness.