Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Gauri has no idea she just opened a can of worms. She is happy for now but a complication is coming her way.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri was plotting to get close to Ranveer. In the process she gave a suggestion that is sure to bring a shock.

Hi codelady

Thanks for your account

Yes gauri is trying to get close to ranveer and her suggestion will surely give her shock

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri has no idea she just opened a can of worms. She is happy for now but a complication is coming her way.

Hi coderlady 

Thanks for the comment

Yes gauri has no idea and now she created a different story and she is happy without knowing the complication 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 906

NEXT DAY EVENING

It was 7 o clock in the evening were Raagini was playing with the building blocks sitting in the bed were Ishani was reading a share trading book with a serious face. Raagini playing and thinking something saw Ishani..

Raagini: Mama..

Ishani(hearing it took her eyes from the book and saw Raagini); Haan Raagini..

Raagini: (with a cute innocent face): Why no Papa for me?

Ishani hearing it was bit shocked were this is the first time Raagini is asking about father after growing up. Though from the moment she came out of RV mansion when Raagini was a child she remembered Ranveer but as days kept moving and Raagini was growing and after bit grown up this is the first time she is asking about her father. Ishani saw Raagini with a what to tell face.

Raagini(cutely again): Mama tell me know? why no papa for me?

Ishani(bit making up herself):Suddenly why you want to ask this Raagini?

Raagini(with a innocent smile): In school today they asked Mama and Papa name to everybody.All said papa and Mama names..(with a puppy face): But I said only Mama name ...(with a very innocent face): When class teacher asked for papa name I didn't know Papa name?

Ishani hearing this question it almost shook her to the core. Though Ishani was shrewd that one day Raagini will ask this but the way now Raagini is asking her was almost making her speechless.

Raagini(moved in the bed and came to Ishani held Ishani's shoulders with her both the hands and smiling): Where is Papa? who is my Papa?

Ishani saw Raagini with a so sorry face were for a while she thought about Ranveer and she was getting so much anger on him for bringing their daughter to this situation.

Ishani(making up herself caressing Raagini's cheek): Baby..

Raagini(cutely):hmm

Ishani: Papa was held in a situation so he was not able to be with us itself.

Raagini(with a puppy worried face): Papa does not like us?

Ishani(immediately): Nahi Baby Papa is a very good human being. He loved you so much and even now too he will be loving you so much. Not only you he cares everyone a lot. He never wanted that situation in his life but that happened in our life. Because of that situation only Papa is not with us. (holding her both the sides cheeks): But Mama is with you Raagini. If anyone ask who is your Papa tell them Mama is your everything. Mama will be your Mama and Papa also Raagini. More than you nothing is important to this Mama Raagini..

Raagini (hearing it with a happy smile hugged Ishani): Mama..

Ishani too hugged her daughter were the questions Raagini asked her was repeating in her ears.." I didn't know Papa name?" "who is my Papa?".These questions now took Ishani to her past life..

FLASHBACK...

When Ishani was 8 years old...

Baa(seeing Falguni): what ever you try your daughter cannot become this house beti Falguni Remember that..(telling it she walked away).

Falguni held Ishani's hand and took her to the room and saw her.

Ishani(seeing her mother): Maa

Falguni(making her sit in the bed and she too sitting in the bed and seeing her): Haan Ishani

Ishani:All are telling me I am a girl who don't know father name? I am not this house daughter. Who is my father?

Falguni: Harshad Parekh is your father tell that to everyone okay?

Ishani shook her head as yes.

Though Ishani was telling Harshad as her father it was a common question in her life and it was said by everyone to her "you never know your father name" "you are the girl who does not know your father name"

FLASHBACK ENDS..

Ishani(hugging Raagini and in thoughts): I fell in your feet Ranveer because I never wanted Raagini to face the situation I faced in my life but today you made our daughter to ask me who is her father? she does not know her father name..(thinking of Ranveer and the fight they had and in thoughts): For this I will never forgive you Ranveer...More of everything each and every day I will pray to god that I should not see you in my life anytime.

As Raagini was in the hug they both heard the calling bell. Raagini came out of the hug and saw Ishani were Ishani too smiled to her.

Ishani:come let us go and see who has come..

Raagini; hmm(telling it she got from the bed and started to run towards the hall)

Ishani too walked fast behind Raagini. Ishani opened the door were Nirbhay and Rithika were standing in front of Ishani and Raagini with a happy smile.

Rithika: surprise...

Ishani:Rithika Nirbhay come in..

Nirbhay and Rithika came inside were ..

Raagini(seeing Rithika): Rithika aunty..

Rithika(took Raagini in her hand and saw her with a smile): How are you?

Raagini: hmm fine..

Nirbhay(pinching Raagini's cheek):My gudiya

Raagini: Nirbhay Uncle..

Ishani: I am so happy that you both came after 6 months..it took this much long days to you both to come and see me and Raagini.

Nirbhay(with a smile): Ishani both me and Rithika were busy and we too were often planning to come to Aurangabad but somehow both of us will get into work. Today somehow after afternoon we started and we came.

Ishani: hmm so nice of you both.Tk go and fresh up let me bring tea to you both.

Nirbhay: hmm

Nirbhay took the trolley bag and walked were Ishani showed the room for him were Nirbhay entered the room.

Ishani(seeing Raagini in Rithika's hands): baby let Rithika aunty fresh up and come then you can play with aunty..

Raagini: hmm(seeing Rithika): After fresh up we can play know?

Rithika:Haan sure..

Raagini gave a cute smile were Rithika made Raagini to be on the floor and saw Ishani.

Ishani(with a smile): Fresh up and come Rithika..

Rithika(with a smile): hmm

Rithika too entered the room to fresh up herself.

It was 7.45 were Ishani served them tea and Raagini was playing with them. Ishani prepared the dinner for all of them. It was exactly 9 o clock were Ishani served Nirbhay and Rithika with the dinner. Raagini was also having the dinner silently. Ishani serving them and sat in the chair.

Rithika(eating the food and in a instant): you are cooking so well Ishani seriously Ranveer is missing it..

Ishani hearing Ranveer's name now saw Raagini were Rithika too hit her head for telling Ranveer's name without thinking about Raagini..

Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani): Mama Ranveer kaun hai?

Ishani hearing it saw Raagini with a what to react face.

Ishani(bit managing tone): wo..Ranveer singh hain na Rithika aunty is telling him only. Ranveer singh, Akshay kumar, sharuk khan even they are missing mama cooking it seems that is what Rithika aunty is telling(seeing Rithika); Hain na Rithika?

Rithika(manging it seeing Raagini); Haan Raagini aunty came to tell that only.

Raagini(cutely having the roti): hmm

Ishani took a deep breath of relief.

Rithika:By the by where is Sandhya Ishani.

Ishani: Today she has some school function for her son it seems so she asked for one day leave. 

Rithika: tk tk 

As they were talking there was a knock in the door.

Ishani(seeing Nirbhay and Rithika): I think Papa has come let me open the door.

Ishani went and opened the door were Nitin came inside the house. Ishani locked the door were Nitin saw both Nirbhay and Rithika with a smile.

Nitin: welcome both of you..

Nirbhay:How are you uncle?

Nitin: Fine Nirbhay..

Rithika: Uncle seeing you after these many days is making us really happy?

Nitin: Haan I am too feeling so happy Rithika..Tk you have the dinner let me fresh up and come.

Both Nirbhay and Rithika shook their head as yes. 

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

That little kid lost the most out of this deal. She deserves to have both parents.

coderlady thumbnail

Ragini's innocent question has opened the floodgates of emotions for Ishani.

coderlady thumbnail

This is the first time Ragini has asked. But it will not be the last.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

That little kid lost the most out of this deal. She deserves to have both parents.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes raagini seriously lost the most and she surely deserve both her parents

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ragini's innocent question has opened the floodgates of emotions for Ishani.

Hi coderlady

Ishani is in emotional flood and raagini so innocent with her questions 

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

This is the first time Ragini has asked. But it will not be the last.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Yes after growing up this is the first time she is askinf but as you said it cannot be last

Keep reading smiley2