Midnight Sun...??

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
When is it coming out? Everyone is talking about the book and all that.....but when is it coming out? Cause as far as I know its not for a while.......>.<

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
I think someone asked this in Help Desk too, dunno? 😳

Good question yaar, certainly I dont think until next year for sure... hopefully early, next yr? She said she's not halfway through but it's going to be really long (yay!).. and with Breaking Dawn and the movie coming out this yr, I dont think there will be a 3rd release πŸ˜› dunno though, good question!
Dark Love thumbnail
Yea, they're giving us some cupcakes and half of the cake, the other half comes next year πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dark Love

Yea, they're giving us some cupcakes and half of the cake, the other half comes next year πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yupp maddz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It looks SO interesting! I'd LOVE to read everything from Edward's perspective!
muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plz post these type of questions in the help desk,, thank you!!

and to answer ur question- the details arent out yet, we will know once stephanie releases it on her website 😊
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammmu

I think someone asked this in Help Desk too, dunno? 😳

Good question yaar, certainly I dont think until next year for sure... hopefully early, next yr? She said she's not halfway through but it's going to be really long (yay!).. and with Breaking Dawn and the movie coming out this yr, I dont think there will be a 3rd release πŸ˜› dunno though, good question!

lol......I read that part on the web like soooooooo long ago.....I dont get how it does not change.....well I guess she was busy with Breaking Dawn......just hope your right.....hope it comes out next year or something.....lolπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

It looks SO interesting! I'd LOVE to read everything from Edward's perspective!

I know!!
its like 10000000000times better from Edwards perspective!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muqualp

plz post these type of questions in the help desk,, thank you!!

and to answer ur question- the details arent out yet, we will know once stephanie releases it on her website 😊

kay...will do that next timeπŸ˜†πŸ€“