Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

He heard its a lady and he was shocked. Just wait till he finds out who the lady is.

coderlady thumbnail

Hate Gauri's goody two shoes acting. Her real face should come out to everyone.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani is the owner of the house they live in? How did Amba forget that and ask her to leave?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Nitin is right about one thing. Ishani has come out stronger. She is a self made woman right now who can decide her own fate.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Yes nitin is right here she become stroger this time and become a self made women and she can decide her life here after she never need to be independant

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is always watching and waiting for a chance to get close to Ranveer. Now that he is in office, she is trying her luck.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Gauri is trying to ger close to ranveer and as he is back in office she is trying here best 

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He heard its a lady and he was shocked. Just wait till he finds out who the lady is.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Yes he got to know its a lady

Yes let us see how he is going to react after knowing her

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hate Gauri's goody two shoes acting. Her real face should come out to everyone.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Gauri is a hatable person for sure doing her two shoes acting and being a silent vamp she separated then surely her real face should come out to everyone 

keep readingsmiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani is the owner of the house they live in? How did Amba forget that and ask her to leave?

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment 

Yes ranveer wrote rv mansion and rv broking in ishani name as her birthday gift and no one else other than ranveer and ishani know that these property are in ishani name 

As ranveer asked ishani not to tell this to anyone she never said a word about the property in her name 

You can see this scene in ranveer unsaid feelings #3 Episode 172

keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 905

Ranveer(hearing what Rishab said in a not able to believe face):What are you telling Rishab? a lady with this much brain to shake the stock market.

Rishab:sir my friend has tried to trace her name from that company but he is not able to find that till now. Hope he will find that soon. I too tried in Mohanty group of companies website but CEO name is still the old CEO name only its not updated but its a 100% true information sir that there is a change in CEO of that company and its a lady.

Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Rishab):Anyways good one Rishab at least we got to know what is the change in mohanty group of companies know? okay ...

Rishab shook his head as okay and went out of the cabin.

2 DAYS LATER...

It was the day of weekly chart. RV broking was completely busy Ranveer was almost using all his strategy in the stock market. The time came to 3 o clock were Ranveer turned on the news channel in his computer and was waiting for his company to top the chart again. The time was stuck to 3.01 were the news was flashing

BREAKING NEWS..

"Mohanty group of companies is keeping up its place in stock market again this week mohanty group of companies tops the chart"

"6.5 times of market price achieved by Mohanty group of companies"

Ranveer seeing the news his face almost started to sweat were he saw the position of his company in the chart were it was in the 7th place this week. Ranveer closed his eyes and felt so bad of himself.

Gauri(who saw the news in the company common TV screen in thoughts): As RV broking started to come down only Ranveer started to come to office properly. Now today also RV broking gone to 7th position. Already I talked to Ranveer and somewhat made him believe that I didn't tell okay to marriage by myself. Surely Ranveer will be tensed only Ranveer does not have anyone to share his situation If I use this situation means I can get close to Ranveer. Ranveer may get a chance to fall for me.

Thinking it she got up from her chair and went to RV cabin and knocked the cabin.

Ranveer(who was closing his eyes hearing the knock);Yes come in..

Gauri(entered the cabin and saw Ranveer resting his head in the chair and closing his eyes); Ranveer..

Ranveer(hearing his name opening his eyes and saw Gauri); Haan Gauri..

Gauri: I know you are tensed and I too saw the market chart..

Ranveer(who was in the situation of not knowing what to do next without to his thinking mind): I don't know what to do next Gauri..(he got up from the chair and walked two steps and showing his back to Gauri): I always had a pride that I am the best in stock market. (somewhere his thoughts went to the way he used to behave to Ishani after he became RV were with a bit feeling face): I was having head weight that I am the king of Dalal street but today (he was not able to accept the situation of his company were with a bit worried face): a lady has broke all my head weight and pride into pieces..

Gauri(coming and standing next to him):Lady?

Ranveer:Haan Gauri the CEO of mohanty group of companies is a lady. From the day she became CEO of that company only that company has grown to this heights. (he had a worried face)

Gauri(with a intention to get in good books of Ranveer): Ranveer you can do it even now? I am sure...(seeing him and his cute face with a light smile kept her hand in Ranveer's shoulders).

Ranveer who was still now in office tension feeling Gauri's hand in his shoulder turned and saw his shoulder and hand of Gauri in his shoulder and he saw Gauri's face were she was having a light smile were Ranveer's face now turned to be a stubborn face were he immediately turned to the other side that made Gauri to take her hand from his shoulder. Gauri was having the disappointed face as Ranveer turned and made her take her hand.

Gauri(in thoughts): May be its first time that is why he is behaving like this. Getting time to talking to Ranveer is itself a great thing I cannot give up this situation. What to talk next to Ranveer...?He is worried of his business and he is feeling that Mohanty group of companies is growing day by day I need to talk related to his business only what to talk?..(thinking an idea and trying to grab Ranveer's attention and in thoughts): I should at least be in casual touch with Ranveer for that at least let me act like giving this idea of business to him. He may like the idea or not but at least it will making us have a casual talking with each other(making up herself):Ranveer..

Ranveer hearing his name turned and saw Gauri with a silent look.

Gauri:(with a caring tone):I am sorry as you are worried that RV broking is going down in the share market chart and Mohanty group of company is ruling the chart to make you feel comfortable only I kept my hand..

Ranveer(in a clear tone):Gauri already I am in tension...(before he could tell the next word)

Gauri(with a smile);Why tension Ranveer? If that Mohanty group of companies is going good means try to get into a partnership with that company. That will safeguard RV broking know..

Ranveer hearing this idea were he had a bright smile without to his consciousness were he was smiling so well after these many days...

Ranveer(seeing Gauri): Gauri that is a great idea..I was worried what to do next? I was almost in fear that Next too I need to leave the money that is as a savings in my hand and next to that I need to lose house and other property...(with a cute smile):Really that is a awesome idea Gauri..thank you..

Gauri(was almost flying in sky hearing these words from Ranveer were she was admiring his smile so well and in a cute tone): you are smiling Ranveer...

Ranveer(smiling well): Haan I am Gauri you almost saved me If I get into partnership with mohanty group of companies means I can come out of this business tension and I not need to worry about RV broking anymore...

Gauri(acting like she is happy); I don't know that and all but you are smiling today Ranveer. After these days I am seeing you smiling..

Ranveer(hearing it now realizing what he is doing were he now managed himself and made a silent face):wo actually as you gave a good idea without to my control I ....(seeing her with a silent face now): Anyways thank you for the idea...(telling it he started to walk out of the cabin).

Gauri without even knowing what are the consequences her idea is going to bring was smiling to herself.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri was plotting to get close to Ranveer. In the process she gave a suggestion that is sure to bring a shock.