Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Very true, it was completely unexpected. All praise to writers, what a way to revive  Adi's character. So refreshing to see Adi in this avatar in between all the chaos and heavy drama..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, Malini is the biggest let down of the show so far, no one would have ever expected this.

Don't think, a sorry in the end will redeem her character for all what she is doing now. There is still Navya's case/Omi's involvement pending to come out. I think, she will go to any extent now to save Omi..

Aakujaannnnn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She forced adi to hide Omi's truth blame kavya for Omi's condition now again blaming Kavya's for Netaji's kand this was totally unexpected from her and i can't believe she is same malini who used to be Kavya's idol

rakeshopg thumbnail

Very true, it was totally unexpected from an educated/so called strong lady like her. I think, she will turn complete negative to save Omi in Navya's case in future..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am so done with Malini ka drama.. how beautifull she was as a character from start.. nlw she has become psycho

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Adhiraj pradhan's mother is dead... Only Mrs Giriraj Pradhan is alive now

rakeshopg thumbnail

Malini was never a strong lady from the start. She was given hopes by Adi a few times. I think, all expected her to be strong enough and stand by Kavya to fight against Giriraj/Omi or family issues. But, dont think, anyone expected her to turn negative..

Edited by rakeshopg - 2 months ago