Designed by Gauri Khan
Designed by Gauri Khan
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It looks cozy and cute but it also looks like a magazine shoot set. It doesn’t look lived in.
Beautiful
What is this ? MTV Cribs ?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
What is this ? MTV Cribs ?
Something like that I guess. Several celebrities show the inside of their home. I’m just not sure if it’s the same YouTube channel or not.
I actually loved it. It's neat, sweet, cozy & simple. Got the right vibe. Best wishes for her.
From the photos, her house looked nice
I didn't like Ranbir's bachelor pad and Jacqueline's house though
Similar to kardashians. She idolize them.
Beautiful pastel colours. Mujhe to achha laga 😍
Ye alag baat hai ki mai rehne lagoon to apna saaman idhar udhar faila ke ek din me aisi taisi kar doon iski 

I couldn't go beyond pink entry door.. 🤷🏻♂️
https://x.com/Showbiz_IT/status/2068920918949413238
https://x.com/i/status/2060217267493986374
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shots-fired-at-diljit-dosanjhs-managers-home-lawrence-bishnoi-gang-claims-it-but-police-call-it-a-ru_234269
https://x.com/i/status/2043185633192210828
1