Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Kavya very well understands pain and grief. Today or someday she will go against Netaji and put him behind bars. It's a justice that only Kavya can bring.

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaidehi49

I want Justice to be served and well.

Be it Giriraj Pradhan or Anurag or amma. Even if she decides to go against Malini and Anjali.

Perfect Banu/beti bane se justice nahi milta I want her to take stand against the criminals. Put them behind bars. Lakshya nahi bhulna chahiye ki kyu Kavya ko IAS banna tha.

Even In Mahabharat Arjuna was scared to fight the war. With lord Krishna's guidence he fought  against his cousins brothers for Dharma for good/right.

Well said sometimes we have to go against family to serve justice. When family does crime intentionally, tries to hurt repeatedly then justice is the only solution. These types of person never changes until their own downfall. 

lily18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

If Kavya not take stand because Anurag said Adi ko harm ho ga Kavya also said he is not only her husband he is also Netaji son.

If she not understand that Netaji n Anurag not regret there doing then they do again n again some crime.

Yes, they will never stop. If she forgives this time they will again plot against Kavya and bring more problems. The can't be trusted. They have criminal mentality who will do anything for their own selfish gain. 

Rohan20025555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Then what's the difference between you and them smiley36smiley36

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, Kavya should definitely choose justice and put all efforts to find evidence to prove that. Giriraj will definitely be out on bail in no time, but he should not be forgiven this time..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, the main issue here is both Adi and Kavya are same (well decoded by Chhadha sir long back), They are way too concerned about each other, so much so that they hide the matter only not to stress the other/thinking the other will react wrongly..etc.

This is their weakness and Giriraj knows it very well. He has been using that his favor every time..

I think, Kavya should tell everything (about Giriraj's involvement in fake murder case against her and also how he tried to kill the man) to Adi in front of Giriraj/Anurag and also warn him that, you will be targeted next. That will make both of them to be alert and also give her all the strength to take stand for justice (now she may back out only to save Adi again, not for Malini/Anjali/family)..

I think, Adi should take firm stand here and force her to stand for justice (may be supported by Rajiv and Mayank too)..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think this time she will forgive giriraj 😞

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, she will definitely forgive Giriraj this time and he will be out of jail in no time. Its already made very clear from the conversation among Kavya, Giriraj and Anurag in the hospital.

Kavya will do so to save Adi and the point is very simple, the video doesn't show the face of the person. May be Asha's husband will also lie under pressure or for money..

Looks like, as always this sequence will also end with no proper closure and they will move on to Dadi..

Tej0707 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah from beginning every track has no proper ending 😔 

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily18

Kavya belongs to a middle class family who were denied justice after the death of their beloved daughter Dr. Navya Bansal. Kavya started her journey to be an IAS officer so that she can help the people in need and provide justice to them. 

In Today's episode Kavya witnessed death of a man due to Giriraj Pradhan's arrogance & carelessness. Being a Officer she should choose justice rather than helping a criminals just because they are family members. Pradhan house is full of criminals who never showed regret for their actions. Kavya should not listen to Malini or Anjali, this time she should trust her instinct and provide Justice. 

Exactly Kavya should not listen to them. She wanted to be perfect in everything thats good, but not for this family who are criminals.

I was  some what expecting Malini aisa hi karegi but Anjali common. How can you? 

Thank God Malini IAS nahi bani.