Bollywood CC # 116- Page 129

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.5k

Views

70.8k

Users

84

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/cnSxWY6MACo

Just a small and interesting disagreement here smiley20

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


This face of NBA stuff is happening cause of the parity


In 80s Magic/Bird were faces and if not both either one of them was in Finals

90s Michael Jordan. He was in the finals every year winning

2000s Kobe/Shaq were in the finals together and even when they went to different teams

2010s Lebron and to a certain extent Steph/Warriors was in so many Finals consecutively


2020s nowadays no one is repeating or even making finals back to back. Theres 2 different teams in the finals every year


Maybe if Denver repeats its Jokic but he doesnt care about being famous

Posted: 2 years ago

What happen here lol !! I just saw this topic as locked and wondering why Kareena ignoring shahid be locked only to discover it’s in the Kapoor lad vs ranveer singh and their spouses lol 😂 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5349352/kareena-ignoring-shahid?pn=10

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".