Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Raha is expressive like little Alia https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3nMF0PCIMb/?igsh=MXhtbGozbnoxMGEyNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3nF3FXrYD-/?igsh=b3ZtcDBndjBwOTIz
https://www.digitaljournal.com/sports/bundesliga-investor-deal-collapses-after-fan-protests/article
Huge sports investment goes awry? 
At the 03:25 minute mark ... 
What was all this 'fake death' drama all about? 
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0