Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Hopefully, more people learn from Kavya and this brings out a change in the real world too. The makers/writers really deserve all the praise..

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, Kavya will find the truth behind the murder conspiracy soon and teach a lesson to Giriraj and Anurag. Waiting for Kavya's action..

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes everyone should learn that instead of getting depressed you should alway try being strong and fight for your own self no matter what

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Poor kavya more than going to jail she is more concerned about the lady being murdered

rakeshopg thumbnail

Yes, Kavya is really an inspiration and hopefully through the show people learn to be compassionate and also strong enough to fight their own battles..

rakeshopg thumbnail

Thats what sets her apart from rest all. She is always there to help people..

CherryKavya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I only hope that woman is alive and AdYa rush her to hospital and Kavya is set free. For the kind of man Anurag is he can go to any extent to harm Kavya 

rakeshopg thumbnail

I think, the woman is alive but she would be attacked for real now. Giriraj/Anurag would not want her to expose them and to save themselves they may attack her. 

Yes, may be Kavya/Adi will save her and later she exposes the real culprits including her husband..