Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Everyone wants Ishani and Ranveer to patch up. That's understandable but she can't just go back to what once was. A lot needs to be addressed. He didn't even try to fight to keep them with him, just gave in to his mother's demand. What makes them think he will go against Amba now?

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Everyone wants Ishani and Ranveer to patch up. That's understandable but she can't just go back to what once was. A lot needs to be addressed. He didn't even try to fight to keep them with him, just gave in to his mother's demand. What makes them think he will go against Amba now?

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes all though supporting Ishani they want her to patch up with Ranveer

its really hard for ishani to go back to the old self

surely there are many things to be address between them

Ranveer surely didn't stand up for his wife or daughter

they are thinking that Ranveer will give up but Ishani know him so well that Ranveer won't go against Amba

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 901

AURANGABAD

NEXT DAY MORNING 

It was morning 8.30 were Ishani after making herself  ready for the day was making Raagini wear her uniform and then was combing her hair. 

Raagini(cutely seeing her mother) : Mama 

Ishani:(making her wear the clip): mmm

Raagini: why uniform for school?

Ishani(hearing it with a smile): meri laddu uniform are for telling that everyone are same in school. You should never see difference in persons Raagini

Raagini(cutely): tk mama 

Ishani: mmm tk chalo go and have your breakfast let mama come 

Raagini(cutely): mama

Ishani(seeing her face with a not understanding face) : kya hua?

Raagini with a cute face opened her hands to her mother.

Ishani (with a smile): kya?

Raagini: mama huggie

Ishani: go and have your breakfast let me give huggie afterwards

Raagini: mama please (she had a cute pleasing face)

Ishani too with a cute smile hugged her daughter were she had a happy smile that her daughter is cute in all her way.

Raagini(being in the hug): Mama I said to my friends that I have a world's best Mama.

Ishani(with a smile):hmmm(making her daughter come out of the hug and seeing her daughter): Haan I too have got a very cute daughter and I will thank the god for that.

Raagini:Mama sach mein cute?

Ishani(pinching her nose with love): Haan bahut cute hain meri beti

Raagini smiled with a happy smile

Ishani(too smiling to her daughter): Tk chalo go and have your breakfast then let us start to your school.

Raagini: Tk mama

Raagini telling it went out of the room to go to the dinning table were Ishani too went to Raagini's study table and packed Raagini's books in her school bag and she came out of the room. Ishani came to the dinning table were Nitin was sitting in the dinning table and having his breakfast.

Raagini(seeing Nitin): Nanu today Mama told me I am so cute.

Nitin: Haan your Mama has said right only you are the cutest of the world know?

Raagini cutely laughed were Ishani too had a smile hearing their conversation.

Ishani(keeping Raagini's bag down and sitting in the chair and seeing Nitin): Good morning Papa..

Nitin:Good morning Ishani.

Ishani served her breakfast and started to have her breakfast. Three of them finished their breakfast and Nitin telling bye to Ishani and Raagini and started to move out of the house to leave to his office. Ishani made Raagini wear her shoes and seeing her.

Ishani: After noon Mama will come to pick you up and will leave you in home. Sandhya aunty will be there and be with Sandhya aunty till Mama comes back okay.

Raagini:Tk Mama

Ishani and Raagini came out of the house to get into the car were the day started to move in their routine.

MUMBAI

RV BROKING

Ranveer wearing a jean pant and wearing his t-shirt was sitting in his chair and was studying about the mohanty group of companies. Rishab entered the cabin were he came and sat in front of Ranveer with  smile.

RV(reading about mohanty group of companies and saw Rishab): Why are you smiling?

Rishab: These many days you didn't come to office properly but the victory of Mohanty group of companies made you to sit back in your chair and started to make you work sir.

RV(hearing it): We have to work Rishab because this 3 times greater market price has already made some of our investors to invest in Mohanty group of companies. If we don't work now that will make all the investors with us to go to mohanty group of companies. Then day by day it will make RV broking to go to the situation of not having money for investing.

Rishab: We will work on it sir.

RV(with a doubtful face): I don't get how Mohanty group of companies came to this level surely there must be a change in its Management Rishab.

Rishab: I don't know what would be the change in Management in Mohanty group of companies but the person who changed that company has changed you also today sir.
RV(seeing him): okay okay fine Rishab enough of praising the person who has let down our company. We have to work hard. I am going to circulate the email to our employees of how the work is going to be for the next one week. If they work in that manner only at least by this week we will be back to the first place.

Rishab: Okay sir.

The RV broking employees started to work as per the schedule Ranveer gave them were Ranveer was coming to the office properly in the one week. He really wished that his company comes back to the correct position again.

ONE WEEK LATER..

RV was working in his cabin were it was exactly 2 o clock in the afternoon. Rishab was sitting in front of him.

RV(seeing him): Rishab by 3 o clock stock market will get closed and we will get this week chart. We worked so well this week. Surely we will be back in the top place in the chart.

Rishab: Surely we have to sir. Because the rotation  amount for the investment of our company has got less this week than the last week. If we again fail to reach the top position this week also we won't have additional investors as many investors are now investing in mohanty group of companies and If we again lose this week we will be put in the situation to raise fund for our company. We won't get new investors at this moment somehow we only need to make the money ready sir.

RV(hearing it though what Rishab said was correct only with a managing face): No we will top the chart this week Rishab RV broking won't go down.

Screen Freezes on RV's confirm face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Like everyone expected, Ranveer is looking into what made the other company so successful lately. He will find about her soon too.

coderlady thumbnail

What is his take when he finds her? Is he inclined to get back together? Probably not until Amba tells him to. Thats not at all what Ishani would want to hear. She will need him to want her regardless of what someone else says. That is not happening.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Like everyone expected, Ranveer is looking into what made the other company so successful lately. He will find about her soon too.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes now Ranveer is thinking what made the company to get succeeded

yes its not so long surely Ranveer will find her soon

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

What is his take when he finds her? Is he inclined to get back together? Probably not until Amba tells him to. Thats not at all what Ishani would want to hear. She will need him to want her regardless of what someone else says. That is not happening.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

let us see what he is going to do after he finds about her

getting back with ishani may be his thoughts but he will surely not execute it until amba tells him

and as you said our Ishani does not want that from Ranveer

let us see what is going to happen

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 902

Rv(doing his work till 2.20 and the he dialed to Rishab in the intercom): Rishab

Rishab: Sir

RV: Tell Geroge to go to my home and tell him to go to my study room and he wants to take a file..(were telling it he got the thoughts of his home were he immediately thought about their room)

Rishab:Sir..

RV(hearing Rishab's voice): Tk don't want Rishab let me myself go home.

Rishab: Okay sir.

RV: Keep watching the news after 3 o clock If I miss the news also you update me.

Rishab:I will Sir

RV:okay(telling it he cut the call and got up from his chair and started to walk out of his cabin)

Ranveer walked 4 steps were Gauri came out from her Cluster were both Ranveer and Gauri were about to hit with each other were Ranveer stood without hitting to her and saw her with his rough face.Ranveer seeing her and thinking his mother wishing to marry him to Gauri were with a not wishing to see her face look was about to walk were on the second thought he got the thoughts of Ishani telling that they need to take care of Gauri's life came to his mind were he calmed himself and started to walk out of the office.

He came and wore his helmet and started to drive the royal Enfield towards RV mansion.

AURANGABAD

MOHANTY GROUP OF COMPANIES.

Ishani was working on her Laptop sitting in the sofa of her cabin she was looking damn cute in her sandal color formal pant and loose white shirt and loose hair were she was doing her work with a very sharp mind. The cabin door was knocked.

Ishani(hearing it);yes come in..

The door was opened and Rishi Mohanty entered the cabin were Ishani seeing him with a smile got up and kept the Laptop in the table and saw him.

Ishani: Sir

Rishi: Ishani

Ishani(before he could tell the next word): Sir this week everyone worked correctly and the work is also going good surely this weekly chart we will on the top. More of everything this time If my work is correct we will achieve 6 times market price that will change the share market chart so well. The other companies will be shuffled in the chart.

Rishi(with a smile): I don't mind about these charts now a days Ishani because you are there to take care of that.

Ishani:Sir today I have kept a biggest investment which I will do by 2.55 and that will take Mohanty group of companies to the greatest height in stock market sir.

Rishi: Ishani as you keep on giving more victories to this company share market media are wanting to have an interview with me.

Ishani: Sir but

Rishi: Don't worry I won't bring your name but they are pressuring me a lot. Shall I give a small interview to them?

Ishani: Yes sir you can without telling my name.

Rishi:hmm okay will give Interview today Evening.To talk about this only I came to see you.

Ishani: Okay sir(she gave a smile)

Rishi:Carry on.(giving a smile he started to move out of her cabin)

Ishani went to her chair and took the Laptop and was now getting serious in her work and working seriously.

It was exactly 2.50 when Ranveer entered RV mansion were he saw his smart watch it showed the time is 2.50 were he saw the whole hall and seeing the TV went and took the TV remote from the tea poi and turned on the TV and kept the Share market news channel and was about to go to the dinning table to drink water were he saw Amba standing 4 steps away from him.

Ranveer: Maa

Amba:(without smile): To see you also I need to be waiting know Ranveer?

Ranveer(hearing it): Nothing like that Maa. Why you need to wait to meet me. I am your son you can see me when ever you want.

Amba: Oh..(she was again giving a smile less face)

Ranveer seeing her a calm look was about to walk crossing her.

Amba: I want to talk to you Ranveer.

Ranveer(saw her and in a calm tone): Maa I am in a great work tension. If this week something wrong happens to our company means RV broking need to seek some financial assistance only for raising funds. Please Maa not now..

Amba(seeing Ranveer): Tk I am not going to talk anything lengthy Just answer my one question and then go..

Baa and Laxmi were coming there to go to the dinning table were they stopped themselves seeing Ranveer and Amba. 

Ranveer(making up himself): Tk tell me..

Amba(in a clear tone): I asked you to marry Gauri you are not at all reacting to it. I want an answer dikhra what is your answer?

It was exactly 2.55 were Ishani was working on the Final big investment. Investing in the last share. she opened the live media of share marketing in the Laptop and started to watch the news for the the market chart. 

Ranveer was seeing Amba with a silent face were he was not knowing how to manage this situation now were he was kept on silent for almost 6 minutes and when it was exactly 3.01 that was the moment the news in the TV channel was telling to his ears that, "MOHANTY GROUP OF COMPANIES AGAIN MADE IT"

Ranveer hearing it saw the TV screen were the news was flashing in front of him.

Breaking news: Mohanty group of companies of Aurangabad has topped the chart once again. The RV broking which ruled the chart these many years has gone to 6th place as Mohanty group of companies gets the 6 times Market price this week.

Amba hearing the RV broking name saw the news Laxmi and Baa too saw the news were Amba seeing it saw Ranveer were his face was like he has lost the basement of his life.

Ishani seeing the news in her Laptop had a happy smile that her work yielded the best returns to her company.

Screen splits on Ranveer's utmost shocked face and Ishani's happy light smile in her lips.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

The decline has just begun. He has been neglecting work and not finding peace in his heart and mind. Amba is still after him to marry Gauri.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The decline has just begun. He has been neglecting work and not finding peace in his heart and mind. Amba is still after him to marry Gauri.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes the downtime of ranveer started he was not going to office or not working well these many days and not finding peace in heart and mind 

In all these things amba wants ranveer to marry gauri

Keep reading smiley2