Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

So beautifully written.. every word just conveys the emotions...pls do continue it!!smiley27

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so much everyone! So grateful for the feedback smiley27 I have decided to make this a short story after all, and will be posting a short sequel later. 

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 2

In the wake of Abhira's departure, the Poddar mansion seemed to exhale a sigh of melancholy, its oppulence dulled by the absence of her vibrant presence. Armaan wandered the halls like a ghost. He had barely slept since Abhira had left, haunted as he was by the memories of whispered conversations and stolen glances that now felt like shards of broken glass piercing his heart.

Every corner of the house echoed with the emptiness of her absence, each room a silent testament to the void she had left behind. The study, once a sanctuary of shared dreams and aspirations, now felt desolate, its shelves of dusty tomes mocking him with their silent reproach.

Armaan's thoughts were a whirlwind of confusion and regret. He couldn't shake the feeling that he had failed her, that his inability to express his true feelings had driven her away. The guilt weighed heavily on his conscience, a constant reminder of the choices he had made and the consequences they had wrought.

As he sat at Abhira's desk in the study, his eyes fell upon her stapler, a mundane object that now held a weight of significance beyond measure. It was a symbol of her presence, a tangible reminder of her resourcefulness and ingenuity. Abhira had a knack for finding solutions where others saw only problems. And as he traced the familiar contours of the stapler, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her determined spirit, her unwavering belief that anything could be fixed with a little bit of effort and a whole lot of determination. In that moment, the stapler became more than just a mundane office supply—it became a symbol of Abhira's resilience and her ability to overcome any obstacle that life threw her way.

Armaan had tried his best to find Abhira, but to no avail. She had vanished without a trace, leaving behind only memories and unanswered questions. And as the days turned into weeks, the absence of her laughter and warmth began to take its toll on the Poddar family.

His family's longing for Abhira mirrored his own, a silent acknowledgment of the void she had left behind. They missed her infectious smile and boundless energy, her unwavering optimism in the face of adversity.

Dadisa found herself struggling with a tumult of emotions she had long suppressed. The matriarch of the family had always maintained astern facade, her words laced with criticism and expectation. Yet, beneath her harsh exterior, there existed a flicker of appreciation for Abhira—a begrudging admiration for her determination and ambition.

Though Dadisa had often chided Abhira for her numerous blunders, she couldn't deny the fire that burned within her granddaughter-in-law's soul. Abhira's resilience in the face of adversity had always impressed Dadisa. She had never wanted Abhira to leave the house. Despite their differences, Abhira had become an integral part of their family. And so, when Dadisa  had suggested to Armaan that he divorce Abhira, Dadisa had thought she was also doing Abhira a favor, offering her the opportunity to forge her own path and pursue her dreams without the constraints of an unwanted marriage weighing her down.  

Ruhi felt conflicted too. On one hand, she missed the sound of Abhira's laughter and the easy camaraderie they once shared. Yet, amidst the ache of her absence, there was also a twinge of something else—a flicker of hope that danced in the shadows of her heart. With Abhira gone, there was no longer anything standing between Ruhi and Armaan, no barrier preventing them from being together as they were always meant to be. She believed in the depths of her soul that their love was destined, written in the stars long before they ever met. And now, with Abhira out of the picture, Ruhi couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the prospect of finally being with Armaan without any hindrances.

A part of her worried about Abhira, of course, but she also knew that Abhira was strong—perhaps stronger than Ruhi could ever hope to be. She trusted in Abhira's resilience and her ability to navigate the challenges of life with grace and determination. Perhaps, Ruhi thought, Abhira would even find happiness in her newfound freedom, liberated from the burdens of responsibilities and rules . And as she contemplated the future, Ruhi couldn't help but feel a glimmer of anticipation at the thought of what lay ahead for her and Armaan.

Ruhi's steps echoed softly in the quiet of the study as she found Armaan immersed in thought, his silhouette outlined by the soft glow of lamplight. With a flutter of anticipation in her chest, she approached him, her heart beating faster with each step. As she neared him, she reached out to wrap her arms around him from behind. But before her touch could meet him, Armaan stiffened, sensing her presence, and gently pushed her away. 

He looked… annoyed at her. Something shattered in Ruhi.

"Why are you doing this?" Ruhi's voice quivered with emotion, her plea breaking through the silence of the room. She watched him carefully, her eyes searching his face for any hint of understanding. "We were meant to be together. Can't you see that? And now even Dadisa and the family wants us to get married. Why don’t you look happy?"

Armaan met her gaze with a steely resolve, his heart heavywith regret. His eyes held a depth of sorrow as he struggled to find the words to convey the turmoil within him. "We can’t be together, Ruhi," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've fallen for Abhira."

Ruhi's breath caught in her throat. "But what about us?" she whispered, her voice barely audible amidst the tumult of emotions raging within her. "What about the life we planned together?"

"I know this isn't what you want to hear," Armaan's voice was gentle, yet resolute. "I never wanted to hurt you. I’m sorry for everything, I really am. But I can't keep denying how I feel. My feelings for Abhira run deeper than I ever imagined. I can't imagine my life without her by my side."

The shock of his rejection sent a shiver down her spine, her eyes widening in disbelief as she recoiled from the unexpected rebuff. In that moment, the weight of his words crashed over her like a tidal wave, leaving her breathless and reeling with heartbreak. Tears welled in her glassy eyes, her chest constricted with the pain of unrequited love as she struggled to comprehend the magnitude of Armaan's confession. And as Ruhi stood there, grappling with the reality of their shattered dreams, she longed for the life they had once envisioned together—a life that now seemed nothing more than a distant memory, slipping through her fingers like grains of sand.

As he walked away from the study, Armaan couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for causing her pain, for having made promises that he hadn’t been able to keep. He had never imagined that he would find himself in such a situation, but he could not deny the feelings that had taken root so deeply within him. He did not know whether he would ever find Abhira again. But if he did not, he knew he would be condemned to a solitary existence, haunted by memories of a love he had failed to appreciate until it was too late. Perhaps that was what he deserved. 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written, loved reading about Dadisa and armaan feelings about the impact of abhira departure. Please add more parts to show dadisa making the effort to finding abhira and bringing her home. 

🥰 

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

U write soooo well like literally...has a vibe of a emotional novel written by a famous writer..u have some kinda Michael morpurgo vibe... waiting  for future updates from. U💜💜💜💜

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful! I dont feel bad for ruhi at all.... 

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful…very nicely written.. 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

masterpiece smiley27, their emotions are superb. written. smiley32

do write more and please tag me.

Are y active only here ...

Notjamesbond thumbnail

Originally posted by: whimsical

Part 2

In the wake of Abhira's departure, the Poddar mansion seemed to exhale a sigh of melancholy, its oppulence dulled by the absence of her vibrant presence. Armaan wandered the halls like a ghost. He had barely slept since Abhira had left, haunted as he was by the memories of whispered conversations and stolen glances that now felt like shards of broken glass piercing his heart.

Every corner of the house echoed with the emptiness of her absence, each room a silent testament to the void she had left behind. The study, once a sanctuary of shared dreams and aspirations, now felt desolate, its shelves of dusty tomes mocking him with their silent reproach.

Armaan's thoughts were a whirlwind of confusion and regret. He couldn't shake the feeling that he had failed her, that his inability to express his true feelings had driven her away. The guilt weighed heavily on his conscience, a constant reminder of the choices he had made and the consequences they had wrought.

As he sat at Abhira's desk in the study, his eyes fell upon her stapler, a mundane object that now held a weight of significance beyond measure. It was a symbol of her presence, a tangible reminder of her resourcefulness and ingenuity. Abhira had a knack for finding solutions where others saw only problems. And as he traced the familiar contours of the stapler, he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her determined spirit, her unwavering belief that anything could be fixed with a little bit of effort and a whole lot of determination. In that moment, the stapler became more than just a mundane office supply—it became a symbol of Abhira's resilience and her ability to overcome any obstacle that life threw her way.

Armaan had tried his best to find Abhira, but to no avail. She had vanished without a trace, leaving behind only memories and unanswered questions. And as the days turned into weeks, the absence of her laughter and warmth began to take its toll on the Poddar family.

His family's longing for Abhira mirrored his own, a silent acknowledgment of the void she had left behind. They missed her infectious smile and boundless energy, her unwavering optimism in the face of adversity.

Dadisa found herself struggling with a tumult of emotions she had long suppressed. The matriarch of the family had always maintained astern facade, her words laced with criticism and expectation. Yet, beneath her harsh exterior, there existed a flicker of appreciation for Abhira—a begrudging admiration for her determination and ambition.

Though Dadisa had often chided Abhira for her numerous blunders, she couldn't deny the fire that burned within her granddaughter-in-law's soul. Abhira's resilience in the face of adversity had always impressed Dadisa. She had never wanted Abhira to leave the house. Despite their differences, Abhira had become an integral part of their family. And so, when Dadisa  had suggested to Armaan that he divorce Abhira, Dadisa had thought she was also doing Abhira a favor, offering her the opportunity to forge her own path and pursue her dreams without the constraints of an unwanted marriage weighing her down.  

Ruhi felt conflicted too. On one hand, she missed the sound of Abhira's laughter and the easy camaraderie they once shared. Yet, amidst the ache of her absence, there was also a twinge of something else—a flicker of hope that danced in the shadows of her heart. With Abhira gone, there was no longer anything standing between Ruhi and Armaan, no barrier preventing them from being together as they were always meant to be. She believed in the depths of her soul that their love was destined, written in the stars long before they ever met. And now, with Abhira out of the picture, Ruhi couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the prospect of finally being with Armaan without any hindrances.

A part of her worried about Abhira, of course, but she also knew that Abhira was strong—perhaps stronger than Ruhi could ever hope to be. She trusted in Abhira's resilience and her ability to navigate the challenges of life with grace and determination. Perhaps, Ruhi thought, Abhira would even find happiness in her newfound freedom, liberated from the burdens of responsibilities and rules . And as she contemplated the future, Ruhi couldn't help but feel a glimmer of anticipation at the thought of what lay ahead for her and Armaan.

Ruhi's steps echoed softly in the quiet of the study as she found Armaan immersed in thought, his silhouette outlined by the soft glow of lamplight. With a flutter of anticipation in her chest, she approached him, her heart beating faster with each step. As she neared him, she reached out to wrap her arms around him from behind. But before her touch could meet him, Armaan stiffened, sensing her presence, and gently pushed her away. 

He looked… annoyed at her. Something shattered in Ruhi.

"Why are you doing this?" Ruhi's voice quivered with emotion, her plea breaking through the silence of the room. She watched him carefully, her eyes searching his face for any hint of understanding. "We were meant to be together. Can't you see that? And now even Dadisa and the family wants us to get married. Why don’t you look happy?"

Armaan met her gaze with a steely resolve, his heart heavywith regret. His eyes held a depth of sorrow as he struggled to find the words to convey the turmoil within him. "We can’t be together, Ruhi," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've fallen for Abhira."

Ruhi's breath caught in her throat. "But what about us?" she whispered, her voice barely audible amidst the tumult of emotions raging within her. "What about the life we planned together?"

"I know this isn't what you want to hear," Armaan's voice was gentle, yet resolute. "I never wanted to hurt you. I’m sorry for everything, I really am. But I can't keep denying how I feel. My feelings for Abhira run deeper than I ever imagined. I can't imagine my life without her by my side."

The shock of his rejection sent a shiver down her spine, her eyes widening in disbelief as she recoiled from the unexpected rebuff. In that moment, the weight of his words crashed over her like a tidal wave, leaving her breathless and reeling with heartbreak. Tears welled in her glassy eyes, her chest constricted with the pain of unrequited love as she struggled to comprehend the magnitude of Armaan's confession. And as Ruhi stood there, grappling with the reality of their shattered dreams, she longed for the life they had once envisioned together—a life that now seemed nothing more than a distant memory, slipping through her fingers like grains of sand.

As he walked away from the study, Armaan couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for causing her pain, for having made promises that he hadn’t been able to keep. He had never imagined that he would find himself in such a situation, but he could not deny the feelings that had taken root so deeply within him. He did not know whether he would ever find Abhira again. But if he did not, he knew he would be condemned to a solitary existence, haunted by memories of a love he had failed to appreciate until it was too late. Perhaps that was what he deserved. 

This is so beautiful 🤩 but I have a request and that is that if you plan to write any more parts of this story.  Can you make Armaan pin for Abhiraaj realising what his indecisiveness has led to while Abhira falls in love with another man. I want Armaan to fall deeply in love with Abhiraaj but her to move on.  Aisa serial main hona sa raaha hence apke story main hi sahi 😁.

PS I loved the story but somewhere felt that his conversation with Ruhi could have had more depth of Armaan expressing his love but koi na it was an amazing read. 🤩

Hope you write more. 

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update