don’t let Tiara see this
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
don’t let Tiara see this
Nope. Till I don’t see wedding pictures I won’t believe an anything.Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
maan lo mohtarma ..Billure is happening ..
Dure specially can’t keep her hands of Bilaal’s hair
Yes and I am Madhuri Dixit. Be For Real.
Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika
Yes and I am Madhuri Dixit. Be For Real.
As per my delulu sources, shadi saal ke end tak ho jaiey ge 🫣.
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Dure says she doesn’t mind
as if Billu would mind ..
Billu is over the moon as well…he is blushing all the time in the BTS
I said this before too that when he is delivering the dialogues ..he seems totally smitten by Dure 
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Billu is over the moon as well…he is blushing all the time in the BTS
I said this before too that when he is delivering the dialogues ..he seems totally smitten by Dure
when Billu looks smitten it is because he’s such a great performing artist yadda yadda yadda .. but when Durre looks smitten it’s because she’s a conniving person in love with Billu because he’s such a great catch .. as if she isn’t one
There is a reason they are delulu
https://x.com/maissum/status/1760011306789417020?s=20
Both of them aged so well. It’s not that they’re old. But a lot of times celebs have a glow down after a certain point. These two only seem to get finer and prettier with years.
Originally posted by: Gaurika-Shivika
https://x.com/maissum/status/1760011306789417020?s=20
Both of them aged so well. It’s not that they’re old. But a lot of times celebs have a glow down after a certain point. These two only seem to get finer and prettier with years.
Seconded, both of them look better now