I think this is an issue with huge fandoms.Heard that SaHad FD was also very toxic when they were together..https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/2LUNLqvr8Z
Tb fans happy with the fall of IM trp
How salty is this fandom?
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think this is an issue with huge fandoms.Heard that SaHad FD was also very toxic when they were together..https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/2LUNLqvr8Z
Tb fans happy with the fall of IM trp
How salty is this fandom?
tere bin was also getting these numbers . It wasn’t just eighteens on a consistent basis. That was just the highest trphttps://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/2LUNLqvr8Z
Tb fans happy with the fall of IM trp
How salty is this fandom?


https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/2LUNLqvr8Z
Tb fans happy with the fall of IM trp
How salty is this fandom?
I also thought it was because of the drag but I read somewhere the low TRPs are because of PSL.
Let them be 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
tere bin was also getting these numbers . It wasn’t just eighteens on a consistent basis. That was just the highest trp
Oh it got 9.9 also then why they keep try to insult every other show!!!
I used to think it got highest trp constantly 
because the fandom is so loud and tries to discredit every other hit show to prop this upOriginally posted by: _OrChiD_
Oh it got 9.9 also then why they keep try to insult every other show!!!
I used to think it got highest trp constantly