somebody noticed my previous Shehnoor
..thank you 


News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
somebody noticed my previous Shehnoor
..thank you 


maan lo mohtarma ..Billure is happening ..
Dure specially can’t keep her hands of Bilaal’s hair 
Dure says she doesn’t mind

Even though I don’t watch the show, their scenes are always in my timeline. This is what chemistry looks like. They are very beautiful.Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
somebody noticed my previous Shehnoor
..thank you
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Dure says she doesn’t mind
Billu has been MIA, may be he does 
The dragging worked & IM lost the first spot.
who’s at first spot now ? I don’t see any current drama getting the numbers they doThe dragging worked & IM lost the first spot.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
who’s at first spot now ? I don’t see any current drama getting the numbers they do
Khaie. Dure ruling everywhere 
it’s a win win for her
Yes shadi confirmed 