Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Haan chikoo to brown hota hai 👍
Just googled chikoo's other name is sapota 👍
Mujhe bhi thoda idea tha so google karke hi confirm kiya.. 🤭
Chikoo milkshake ek time par mera most favourite hota tha.. 🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Haan chikoo to brown hota hai 👍
Just googled chikoo's other name is sapota 👍
Mujhe bhi thoda idea tha so google karke hi confirm kiya.. 🤭
Chikoo milkshake ek time par mera most favourite hota tha.. 🤩
Aaah ok! Now that you mentioned it, I can see Suhana in her. I got confused if it was Shanaya.
It makes sense then if Gauri liked it. Good if she took it in a fun way too.
It is not your fault.... All these shanayas, suhanas, ananyas are ek hi theli ki chatti battis 😒
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
It is not your fault.... All these shanayas, suhanas, ananyas are ek hi theli ki chatti battis 😒
I know yaar.. all these kids look so similar! 😬
Mujhe toh wese bhi new faces initially recognise karne me takleef hoti hai.. I used to get confused between Varun and Sidharth during SOTY! Toh inn sab gals ka toh puchho hi mat.. 
I know yaar.. all these nepokids look so similar! 😬
Mujhe toh wese bhi new faces initially recognise karne me takleef hoti hai.. I used to get confused between Varun and Sidharth during SOTY! Toh inn sab gals ka toh puchho hi mat..
Corrected
Oops...even I used to confuse a lot between Varun & Sid during SOTY
*high fives*

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Corrected
![]()
Oops...even I used to confuse a lot between Varun & Sid during SOTY
*high fives*
Abeyyy mujhe kyu toda!! 
(isse pehle ki tum matlab puchho... That was for the "corrected" part in my original post..) 
For the 2nd line - Chalo then I am not the only one... 😌
Abeyyy mujhe kyu toda!!
(isse pehle ki tum matlab puchho... That was for the "corrected" part in my original post..)
For the 2nd line - Chalo then I am not the only one... 😌
Don't worry, I know this well-known phrase 
'mujhe kyun toda'
Us mein bi song nahin that.. it was just yeh banana banana stuff tha. Tu ne kaun sa Ghana sun ke ghaya mere bhai? 
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
I wanted to post the first video (the male version) but thought faltu me WL ka risk kyun loon...
But the videos are super funny, with the song. Have watched it so many times
I also bookmarked it but didn't post here

The kid one was cute but the ones with celebs was scary
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4