Originally posted by: Blueberry94
hum December wale
Only a Saatvi fail would put Ranveer over SRK in December
I am taking SRK because after Pardes won over Jawan, I have lost hope in people's ability to make decisions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
hum December wale
Only a Saatvi fail would put Ranveer over SRK in December
I am taking SRK because after Pardes won over Jawan, I have lost hope in people's ability to make decisions
What bad past life karma did I do to face this 😭
Please give RK to April, May, June ppl instead 😅
(Okay, my Scorpio brain 😈 is saying, if I am getting a UK green card from RK then I'll rethink my decision 😆)
Ranveer is a good actor why don't you guys like him? He dresses properly now tooOriginally posted by: Blueberry94
hum December wale


Originally posted by: priya185
Ranveer is a good actor why don't you guys like him? He dresses properly now too
His PR has been putting out negative articles against SRK, that's considered blasphemy in my religion
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Trauma kya hai? Koi mujse poocho?
I can't wear lipstick !
I can not yell or raise my voice at him even when he deserves it!
He was a prick to Katrina in interviews.
He cheats on me all the time.
He steps on my veil and kicks my lengha!
He more likely then not has addiction issues!
He leaves every girl damaged!
He is also a self admitted alcoholic
He has shown he is closed off.
He is a huge mansplained.
He comes with a toxic mother.
He is never held accountable for being a terrible person.
He sleeps with his friends girlfriends
He calls women ABCD.
u born in january?
Nooo but my answer successfully got ignored on page 6 but here I m posting it again 
Yeh kiaa mein ne batarahi
yeh toh zabardasti bandhne wali Baat Hai ksi ke sath bhi 
I will always choose SRK 
Originally posted by: lauriesa
He is also a self admitted alcoholic
He has shown he is closed off.
He is a huge mansplained.
He comes with a toxic mother.
He is never held accountable for being a terrible person.
He sleeps with his friends girlfriends
He calls women ABCD.
Like someone else stated pichle janam mein zaroor koi paap kiya hoga maine!
Mere post PE kahe KO ro rahi Hai
tujhe bhi Meri trha koi Lukha Mila SRK na Mila 
Mere post PE kahe KO ro rahi Hai
tujhe bhi Meri trha koi Lukha Mila SRK na Mila
I thought you got SRK

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
What bad past life karma did I do to face this 😭
Please give RK to April, May, June ppl instead 😅
(Okay, my Scorpio brain 😈 is saying, if I am getting a UK green card from RK then I'll rethink my decision 😆)
Isn't he Indian? Alia is British Citizen
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0