ye. That’s why when I got Hrithik I was ok with the sign too.Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Lots of complaining on this thread
.
He is no SRK but John is EXTREMELY good looking especially in that black shirt so I’m not complaining 😭😂♥️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
ye. That’s why when I got Hrithik I was ok with the sign too.Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Lots of complaining on this thread
.
He is no SRK but John is EXTREMELY good looking especially in that black shirt so I’m not complaining 😭😂♥️
Who unfortunately I didn’t get that’s why I said over some 😂. I think other than SRK and Veera, I would go for John if I was forced to pick
. Btw how does Tiara feel about RK do you know?? I don’t mind traumatizing more people 😂 


Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Who unfortunately I didn’t get that’s why I said over some 😂. I think other than SRK and Veera, I would go for John if I was forced to pick
.
Btw how does Tiara feel about RK do you know?? I don’t mind traumatizing more people 😂
Let's find out
I know one person who be overjoyed on getting nawab would be desu though don’t know her birth sign. Lol 😂 n bri be happy to have the Kapoor lad.
u born in january?
Nora got ranveer. I don’t know how Kapoor lad made the list. I just don’t see it.Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Who unfortunately I didn’t get that’s why I said over some 😂. I think other than SRK and Veera, I would go for John if I was forced to pick
.
Btw how does Tiara feel about RK do you know?? I don’t mind traumatizing more people 😂
may wale log kya karein? mar jayen 
lol u get to choose whoever u want.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
may wale log kya karein? mar jayen
ok I take sid, hr or adityalol u get to choose whoever u want.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0