Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Because the makers are brain-dead, they certainly tried to make it look like Anuj did not consider what Anupama went through.

But honestly it was the straw that broke the camel's back. 

While Adhya did cause the accident and Anupama did do her best to save everyone. 

It was preceded by several incidents where she chose to neglect Adhya and prioritise her grown up adult kids. Or Baa and Bapuji or throw baby showers for her sautan Kavya! Grr.. so irritating to even think about that one.

Not to mention that Anupama instead of bringing up the fact of how the accident was caused chose to be butt hurt that a child thought she was a biased mother (the child is much much younger Anupama, and traumatised, at least wait one day before being offended that said child did not immediately start singing your praises) or that her husband wanted her to pay a little more attention to their family. (Sure be rude to the guy's mother, sister in law and every other family member, leave him and run to ex husband at midnight, bring in ex-husband's parents to his house, throw baby shower for ex-husband's new wife but be offended the moment he dares question this nonsense behaviour)

Instead she herself decided that Anuj no longer wanted to remain married to her.

Anuj even exclaimed Maine aisa kab kaha yaar?

This is the literal dialogue from the episode. I am not making it up. Dude just wanted her to say their relationship still mattered to her.

This after being thrown out of Shah House for the umpteenth time. Vanraj also accused her by the way. Told her she was the cause of the accident as she took Kinjal and Pari for picnic even when Vanraj did not want that and had warned her to stay away from the Shahs, all of which led to the accident eventually. Waha bhi madam bata sakti thi ki accident kaise hua par phir sympathy nahi milti na toh kaise bata deti 

But still everytime the incident is brought up Anupmaa conveniently forgets the Shah side and remains butt hurt over Anuj and Adhya instead. And she still has not brought up how the accident actually occured. 

I don't think Anuj accused her of not saving x and y first. But his question was don't you always pick the Shahs over us?

And let's face it. She does. 

And it's also a thing right. If your child has been in an accident and is crying and saying I was left all alone in a damaged vehicle hanging off the edge of the cliff, wouldn't any respectable father feel horrified? Wouldn't such an incident just bring back all those little moments that were brushed off in the past where your child was neglected?

Especially when I repeat Anupama did NOT offer any proper explanation. 

This is all pointless. Anupama will never mend her ways and makers will continue to twist the characters around her to glorify her and ensure the sympathy TRP keeps coming in

PS. To all those idiots saying Anupama kyu safai deti rahe. Mere pyaare akal se cycle pe rehne wale logo, jab koi accident hota hai toh husband kya, padosi bhi 10 baar puchte hai. Kaise ho gaya? Kya hua? Iska matlab ye nahi ki woh aapko insult kar rahe hai. Accident hua toh log puchenge hi na. Ek baar properly samjhaya ka try karna nahi Upma ko but offend jarrur hona hai.

ohhhkkkk.... I have not seen the nonsense for a very long time... It started to drag for me with malti devi returns and all that.... So not seen many things 🤭🤭🤭 

So i assumed that, true ITV style, some blame game and planning plotting happened and anupama left... Had no clue of the detail of the accident nor seen after 😂😂😂 

Thanks for updating!!