Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 months ago

Making Anupama’s life hell is all well and good, she loves getting abused and honestly dont care …but Anuj being with the backstabber Devika makes me cringe….Devika needs to leave ASAP! she is worse than Anupama and thats saying something,

Edited by hinz - 6 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-nived-tiwari-has-been-roped-in-to-play-anujs-brother_201768 
Ab ye banda kaha se agaya? 

What is with Anuj’s relatives randomly popping out of nowhere?

I love the line ‘He will try to make Anupamaa's life a living hell.’ smiley42

He may be Anuj’s step brother as Malti only had one kid with Anuj’s father.

Which means that the father of this Devi spawn could in fact be our very own Dukhmukh smiley42

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I still cant understand what MD wants….dharamshala mein jagah for her dusra baccha ya biwi ke dil mein jagah for her pehla baccha? kuch bhi ho but Anuj should not be paired with Devika…lol their couple name would be AnDesmiley37 garam garam 

Edited by hinz - 6 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hainn will this poor dude be paired with that loudmouthed Devil I automatically feel sorry for him smiley11

I don’t know why Malti is bothering so much when she will inevitably be sent to an old age home by her ladli Bahu smiley36

I will be the first one to throw Ande on them if they actually get married 🥚

Ps: Wasn’t she supposed to marry Dheeraj or did he also die in the show?

Edited by Criticiser - 6 months ago
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Another day, another bhakt of devi g, another mannequin who would silently stand behind bhaashan devi to listen her lectures, another negative character to whitewash the Shahs. 

I'm already telling you nothings new gonna happen . 

iske gaal ready hain devi g se chanta khane ke liye smiley36

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 6 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sabse Pehle toh why do they write incorrect things like "Anupamaa moving on to an independent life" in these articles. She is still a doormat, runs to provide free service to TamaShah masters and has a humiliation kink. She doesn't do any work to speak of. Are these hallmarks of an independent woman? 

Coming to the new entry, it seems like TamaShahi is clutching at straws and introducing conventional itv tropes about negative characters. Obviously the story doesn't align. If Balti gave up Majboor for a career, how come this second son all of a sudden. Just hope he isn't a Bhabhi Bhakt like that Dheeraj. 

I'm feeling bad for Nacooool. Bechaare ko itna kaam karna tha aur phatt se uska role kaat diya. He could have been negative presence in the story if they required one smiley37

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Anuj will die and MahaMa will marry her step devar

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

From anuj's family having only GK to kapadia family becoming even bigger than than shah'ssmiley37every month a new member joins this madhouse..

Did MD threw her second son too in orphanage or raised him..

She wasn't divorced it seems, so she had EMA smiley37

Shah's r getting diminished with samar gone, toshu n kinjal leaving, next may be dimpy..

Now after brother, bhabhi too will enter, then sister n real father or step father.. everyone will be after property n calling each other guest with anupama asking anuj to let everyone stay like they have no home except anuj's..

It seems only kapadia's will stay for leap like YRKKH..

And what nonsense of pairing devika with anuj. Starplua is obsessed with two sister or friend after same man. 

Edited by naaznin - 6 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Making Anupama’s life hell is all well and good, she loves getting abused and honestly dont care …but Anuj being with the backstabber Devika makes me cringe….Devika needs to leave ASAP! she is worse than Anupama and thats saying something,

MD is also like Anupama only. Devika abused her ears but she wants to pair her with Anuj and torture herself for life.. smiley36