Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Where is this bts? I am trying to find but hardly anyone posts in designated thread leaving us bts fans to scour through threadssmiley6

A simple search of yrkkh abhira on YT usually returns the latest videos. I just select the authentic ones after that. We all know which uploaders are scammers.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

pehle Manisha chachi  ne popat kiya ,badh mien Armaan ne , Jo aurath khud se Paani ki glass  nahi uta paa rahi Thi ,Abhira ki naam sunthe hi 🏃‍♀️ ne lagi 😂

aree...sui dhaaga bhi to isi din hua tha.....abhira ka use room se nikaal dena bhi to isi din hua tha...😂

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adithyan

Manisha Chachi is the only sane person in yrkkh world...

I dunno why Vidya is pushing Armaan towards Ruhi

Manisha is most probably indirectly asking him to tell about Ruhi.

She might have sensed something after all

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Vidya is an idiot, Even if she sees the problem, her first reaction is to obfuscate the issue.

I doubt if Vidya understands relations as good as she claims to.

If she had, she probably on her anniversary would have sided to go with Madhav who is at least trying to mend it after these many years of marriage.

ag20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vidya is a chamchi character to her Mother - in - law.

Want to see her face when she gets to know her son left due to Ar - Ru. She will disown Ar in future for sure.

They gave Gen 1 Rajshri Bgm to her. Rajshri might be crying. She was a very nice person. This vidya is entirely opposite to her.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: ag20

Vidya is a chamchi character to her Mother - in - law.

Want to see her face when she gets to know her son left due to Ar - Ru. She will disown Ar in future for sure.

They gave Gen 1 Rajshri Bgm to her. Rajshri might be crying. She was a very nice person. This vidya is entirely opposite to her.

Yeah , when I saw they casted Sruthi for mom’s role  thought they will give her nice n sweet role,  but here she is so irritating and keeps flipping  every day.’ Ha maasa ‘kehne me hi uski din nikal jathi hai. 

I won’t mind if she disowns Armaan, he and his 2 min noodle is the for  reason for Rohit missing. I also want to see how she reacts when she learns her fav so called Bahu is behind her son’s missing:

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 months ago