Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 3 months ago

Where is this bts? I am trying to find but hardly anyone posts in designated thread leaving us bts fans to scour through threadssmiley6

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 months ago
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Manisha Chachi is the only sane person in yrkkh world...

I dunno why Vidya is pushing Armaan towards Ruhi

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Vidya is an idiot, Even if she sees the problem, her first reaction is to obfuscate the issue.

Edited by Lostin90s - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Where is this bts? I am trying to find but hardly anyone posts in designated thread leaving us bts fans to scour through threadssmiley6

Tagged u there 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even before manisha said I had this abhira might save Armaan when dadisa said she will give her half toffee when she does something more good to impress her 

Redblueblack thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But after the BTS we know nothing gonna happen to Abhira in the cafe , but as they r brining Yuvi with so much hype they will definitely drag this track ,anyway we should be happy because we will get to see ur fav ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ Ruhiโ€™s face less ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and also this will bring AA closer too. May be the final kidnap or some mishap will happen in the college ,Abhira took promise from Armaan not to come to the college so if the writers  still  remember that they might use that and also Ruhi will ask โ€œ tum phir se Abhira ke pass jayegi โ€œ delusional women ๐Ÿ˜‚ !

Those cringe scenes donโ€™t bother me anymore as we know this is all build up for making the things more clearer and as u said she will be rejected  like a s*** soon ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Abhiraa,Abhiraaa ,Abhiraa smiley37and that staple wala scene ,he is likeโ€  lo karlo jo tumhe karna hai โ€œ ๐Ÿ˜‚
https://x.com/_Missandrist_/status/1755877476595900490?s=20

Aur yeh kya hai  ,Yuvraj track should be dragged more ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

https://x.com/fari_115/status/1755916783217774767?s=20

Armaan was too good in today's episode!! I saw ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ ka moye moye wala scene so many times ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and it was so very satisfying every time I watched it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, I'm hoping for a dragged yuvraj track as well and since he didn't succeed this first time as shown in sbs, he's gng to try again,  but Armaan will already be on alert ki someone is trying to harm baby,  so we might get protective Armaan scenes โค๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ, but they don't know its yuvraj , so when he'll finally succeed n the unfolding events will be ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I'm very sure by the end of this track Armaan will realize that he has some very strong feelings for baby  but he might not realise what they are.

And minimal ss for ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ in thos track ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

Originally posted by: viji2111

I think Manisha can relate to Abhira more because of being a little clumsy and not so favourite bahu of daadi sa...the way her eyes filled up while a getting a tofee from daadisa said it all ..

thanks for the tag, Chaitu.โค๏ธ

Agree wth Viji, Manisha is to Abhira as Vithya is to Ruhi...Looks like dadisa love the Divide and Rule Policy...ek to upar rakhti hain.....Maanisha is quite a lot like abhira, happy go lucky types....Initilly chachisa did not like her...but then she saw her si=one ka dil...and now supports her....jo abjira, poddars ka har waqt bhala sochti hai...when these poddars dont even treat her nicey...woh armaan ko kaise bad time per chod degi...and that what manisha said...

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The best part is that Manisha said that in front of Ruhi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿฅฐ

ruhi ka din hi kharab hai aaj...๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: India_TV

pehle Manisha chachi  ne popat kiya ,badh mien Armaan ne , Jo aurath khud se Paani ki glass  nahi uta paa rahi Thi ,Abhira ki naam sunthe hi ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ ne lagi ๐Ÿ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Uske din ABSE ulte hi challenge ๐Ÿ˜‚