I will be busy with my growing business* which I started last valentines month on IF, and thinking of its expansion.
*🍫🍫🍫🌹🌹🌹💍💍💍 & 🩴🩴🩴🩴
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will be busy with my growing business* which I started last valentines month on IF, and thinking of its expansion.
*🍫🍫🍫🌹🌹🌹💍💍💍 & 🩴🩴🩴🩴
Originally posted by: hasini009
I will be busy with my growing business* which I started last valentines month on IF, and thinking of its expansion.
*🍫🍫🍫🌹🌹🌹💍💍💍 & 🩴🩴🩴🩴
Hasini ke customers..
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2mwQHBydv-/?igsh=M2gwY2E4aTkzdDE0
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Ladkiyon ka peeche padna chod do..aise hi joote padenge...bada pachtaoge
Thode dhang ka kaam karo bhai
Gyan pelne ke liye shukriya, let me do some dhang ka kaam.
Agli baar kisi ne gyan diya tho ye gif dikha sakthe ho

Gifs bahut hai par socha koi 1st time baat kar raha/rahi hai so baksh dete hai 
....


Tu 10.10 pe hi so Jaya kar 
Kaun se tehkhaane se laya hai ye pic bhai ki 
idhar se , relatable tweetOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Tu 10.10 pe hi so Jaya kar
Kaun se tehkhaane se laya hai ye pic bhai ki
I am single this Valentines. So I’ll be casting spells. It’s a great day for witches
cute 🥰 😍🥰😍
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
https://x.com/i/status/2074036801443098967
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbajJCeqncD/?igsh=MWh3MXR4N2EyM2U5aQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2059292433947770919
3