Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Yes zaid looked quite disappointed when rayan said that..his expression was like mj broke the trust that he had on her..and when she confessed idk why he was shocked because she had already told him that she loved him..

He probably didn’t believe it the first times. Because of their trust issues. Even now he seemed so out of it when she was talking like he wasn’t listening or registering anything. And after the whole Rayyan thing happened maybe he wasn’t expecting her to say things like this - when everything was so broken already and finished. 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: tgota92

Despite some inconsistencies the ending is a powerful one. Absolutely loved it. Justified all character arcs. 

Even the ost song lyrics have been clear. And ending of the song with the burning photos etc. 

they just should have put the other two main characters in the promotions too - Ayra and Asif. 
Otherwise the concept is in the title itself. It was never a love story but a battle or egos. Love story was just Ayra and Zaid’s and one sided from MJ I guess. But focus was on egos 

Agree.The OST makes so much sense after the ending! It is actually the best thing of the show.

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Doesn’t a Khula need to accepted by the husband ? What Zaid did with those papers is left open ended. 

Yes husband has to agree or accept khula as its a right of a women to take separation from husband. In Pakistan if a wife applies for khula then mostly it means divorced is finalized. 

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yes husband has to agree or accept khula as its a right of a women to take separation from husband. In Pakistan if a wife applies for khula then mostly it means divorced is finalized. 

Which is why “you are such a gentleman Zaid” line applies lol … He will sign it for sure. Because he is a gentleman. 

Usually husbands can contest it and take it to court which obviously Zaid won’t do to either Ayra or MJ. He accepted their decisions 👍 So both divorces are amicably done 

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Which is why “you are such a gentleman Zaid” line applies lol … He will sign it for sure. Because he is a gentleman. 

Usually husbands can contest it and take it to court which obviously Zaid won’t do to either Ayra or MJ. He accepted their decisions 👍 So both divorces are amicably done 

The divorce was inevitable, it was about who would do it, Zaid not divorcing MJ wasn't an option at all. She just asked him to not be the one to do it and accept it by Khula instead of saying talaq. She clearly told him that she loves him, she would have revoked her khula if he had reciprocated which he didn't so she asks him to not break her Mein

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I hope we get an interview of the director or anyone from the cast who can explain the ending clearly 

Writer explained it 

MJ and Asif deserve Tanhai

Ayra had her bhabhi so she wasn't alone and Zaid moved on

G259 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Writer explained it 

MJ and Asif deserve Tanhai

Ayra had her bhabhi so she wasn't alone and Zaid moved on

Where did Jaffar disappear?😂

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Navyya

. I stopped watching the show after epi 15 and hence stopped coming to the thread as well. Decided to watch in one go if Zaid and MJ are endgame . A friend ( she isn’t on this forum )  who followed it religiously told me  that Zaid and MJ get back together in the end …Ayra leaves on her own and MJ falls in love with Zaid . That seems pretty good , infact it’s WOW….Please enlighten me if that’s how it is . Only then I will watch .

Don’t watch ! I repeat Don’t watch !

Winterberry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: G259

Have seen a lot of people telling that the ending didn't make sense.But I think it was the most justified ending to the show.True to the title.It was never a love story.It was a battle of egos.What happens when people are absorbed in their Mein is the main concept of the show."Mein hoon se mein tha tak safar insaan ko ye ehsaas dilaata hai Ki woh apni mein main ghaate ka sauda kar baitha".First scene of the first episode and last scene of the last episode said it all.The concept of the show was interesting but wasn't executed well.The marketing was completely false,done for luring the audience into watching it.They wanted to milk the popularity of Wahaj which he got from Tere Bin.Plus Ayeza who has good fanbase.The audience fell for that trap unfortunately.

Most of us predicted and wished all three go separate ways in DT # 1 itself . 

What disappointed at-least me is execution! I simply hated SA track was thrown in to justify the separation and 
move the plot .

G259 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Winterberry

Most of us predicted and wished all three go separate ways in DT # 1 itself . 

What disappointed at-least me is execution! I simply hated SA track was thrown in to justify the separation and 
move the plot .

The execution was a total failure.I also hated how they used SA track as plot device.Everything became black and white instead of being grey after that.

Edited by G259 - 3 months ago