Guys who’s Akash? I thought Ranbir had only one boyfriend and multiple girlfriends, now who’s this Akash ? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys who’s Akash? I thought Ranbir had only one boyfriend and multiple girlfriends, now who’s this Akash ? 

Like a decade ago. The quote is a gem. He had to know how it will soundOriginally posted by: TheJourney
When was this
But hey, he will be happy to let the woke crowd use him in their fight against psycho men. Waise dariya-dil he apna Raymond.

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
This was the Salman thing?Like a decade ago. The quote is a gem. He had to know how it will sound
"I don't give a damn anymore. I identify with 'The Outsider'. I think I am him. I could not put the book down and read it in six days straight. I also don't cry anymore. I cannot remember the last time I cried. I am hoping I get to play this character on the big screen since I identify with him."
When their friendship was in full bloom, they were to a nightclub. Something happened and Ayan got a thappad. Him & Ranbu left. There was an article around the time YJHD released.
Wow. It took him a while, but he manifested his desire with Vanga/Animal.
Why do these two keep getting slapped at night clubsOriginally posted by: TheJourney
When their friendship was in full bloom, they were to a nightclub. Something happened and Ayan got a thappad. Him & Ranbu left. There was an article around the time YJHD released.
Wow. It took him a while, but he manifested his desire with Vanga/Animal.

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Why do these two keep getting slapped at night clubs
Unako thappad se darr nahi lagta saab 
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
https://x.com/i/status/2074484019945955668
https://youtu.be/8HiWKbDTc7w https://x.com/MMTollywood/status/1940620906797453464
3