Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

It's one of the most popular Punjabi tappe/Wedding song- Mahiya/Chitta Kukkad. What's your point? Everybody already knew this. Bet you thought you unraveled some great mystery here. smiley36

What she was saying that although it has the same melody as the folklore one, the words in this is completely new and different to others, in Sari duniya song. 

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was a horrible movie, cant believe i sat though that. Disgusting and repulsive are the only words that came to my mind.

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

What she was saying that although it has the same melody as the folklore one, the words in this is completely new and different to others, in Sari duniya song. 

Read the title again- the OP thought she "Caught" Vanga copying something when he's constantly talked about the "Originals". Jamal Kudu is an Iranian folk songs. Arjan Vailly is an old Bhupinder Babbal song and this one is Punjabi folk. He's never claimed originality with Animals music. smiley36

I don't know why the same people are still obsessed with Animal months after it's release. smiley36

Edited by Haila_tu - 4 months ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Movie script could be inspired by various BDSM movies in different languages. Infact most of Vanga's movies and idea of love could be inspired by some erotic forced marriage,forced love movies .

Edited by Kamala05 - 4 months ago

U should tag me I have been researching this movie inside out 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

U should tag me I have been researching this movie inside out 

I saw it yesterday it was above average 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I saw it yesterday it was above average 

well I’m glad u realized that. I have been saying that since long. I only enjoy the music lol 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

well I’m glad u realized that. I have been saying that since long. I only enjoy the music lol 

Oh yes the music 

The universe wanted to give the movie the benefit of the doubt but manipulating me with such lyrics 

Yeh Jalte Sooraj Se

Yeh Tej Hawa Haaye Yeh Zamane Se

Tere Liye Aayenge Bachayenge

Tujhe Doob Jaane Se ♥️ smiley20

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

It is a popular folk from pre-partition times..there are no copyrights for this..and it was widely known by everyone during the release that the background song is inspired by this famous folk and every one loved how they recreated it and the way it was used in the movie..you didn't think you figured out something new right? lol

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

There’s a Gujarati Garba song similar to Arjun Vailley ne..

Ghor andhari re rataldi ma nikdya char aswar. 

Same tune.