Series of OS || [Armaan Abhira] || Links updated Page1 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Please tag me when you write it. 

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ONE SHOT#6 : "Untitled Feelings"

Part 1

Abhira stood in the crowded Delhi subway near the gate, the chaos of the new city swirling around her. It was her first time in Delhi, en route to her summer internship office. The subway's transparent window displayed a bustling city as she stood near the door, heart pounding with pent-up emotions she was trying hard to suppress.

As the city was passing by, she was lost in her own world.

She whispered to herself "Tu Abhira hai, mumma ki beti, unka abhimaan, Abhira, akeli hai toh kya hua, mumma ka pyaar, mumma ki himmat aaj bhi mere saath hai, bilkul nahi darna hai, sheher Naya hai but wahi sapno ka sheher hai, jahan Tera aur mumma ka sapna sach ho sakta hai", reminding that this journey was the path to the future she and her mom had once dreamt of.  She wanted to feel strong willed again.

Her gaze fixed on the outside world, she observed the sun setting against dark clouds. Amidst the cityscape, her own reflection in the window, caught her eyes,  adorned with the sindoor on her forehead and the mangalsutra around her neck, symbolizing her marital status.

She looked at herself, her hand went up to her mangalsutra, she clutched it tightly, as the reflection triggered thoughts of Armaan, her husband in law, in whom she thought she found a friend.

Her eyes welled up as the tsunami of thoughts rushed in. Her nails pressed into her palms, a manifestation of the rising anger that gripped her.

Clutching her neck chain, she teetered on the verge of its breaking point.

A sudden jolt shook her as the train decelerated, heralding the approach of the station and disrupting the intensity of her thoughts. In an attempt to regain composure, she tried focusing on the public around her.

With a deep breath, she steadied herself as the train came to a halt at the station.

The subway resumed its journey after departing from the station, and once again, her emotions became a battleground, playing out the turmoil within her.

As Abhira stood firm in the crowded subway, a flicker of doubt crept into her mind. She recalled moments where she believed she saw care in Armaan's eyes, moments that hinted at a genuine connection. Was she wrong about him all this time?

She pondered why Armaan never intervened when Ruhi spoke on his behalf. Was his silence an endorsement of Ruhi's words? The uncertainty gnawed at her, challenging the foundation of what she thought she knew about their relationship.

"Theek hai, Ruhi tumhari best friend hai but meri baatein kyun kiya usse. Mere bhi toh friend the na tum Armaan? Kyun meri self respect ka mazak banaya tumne?" Abhira questioned in the silence of her thoughts. She recalled her time spent with Armaan.  They were real to each other, she thought.

If his care for her was genuine, why did he allow Ruhi to step in, portraying a facade of concern?

Abhira recalled the day Ruhi confronted her.

That evening when she fell, her foot sprained. Armaan was helping her with applying pain relief ointment when Ruhi entered.

Abhira clearly remembered, Ruhi approaching her with a saccharine smile as Armaan was applying ointment, Ruhi said "Abhira! Zyada dard ho raha kya? Tumhara dhyaan Kahan rehta hai, kaise lag gayi tumhe? Koi tension ho tumhe toh tum humein bata sakti ho. I couldn't help but notice the struggles you're facing. You know, Armaan really worries about you and few days ago we were discussing how we can support you better."

She looked at Armaan who was visibly tensed and surprised as Ruhi stood next to him. He was glaring at Ruhi, Abhira thought looking at Armaan but he stood quiet not at all interrupting Ruhi's unwanted care, not to forget her saccharine attitude that started making her sick at stomach.

Abhira, with a discerning gaze, replied, "Ruhi, I appreciate your concern, but Armaan and I can handle our matters ourselves. No need for interference."

Ruhi's smile widened, "Oh, sweetheart, you're like family to us. Bhale hi ek saal ki deal pe ho tum yahan, par family toh ho. Armaan only wants what's best for you. We're here to guide you in your  challenging times so that you can stand up on your own sooner. So that Armaan also can be free from your worries. You see na, Armaan kuch zyada hi tension leta rehta hai sabki."

Abhira's eyes narrowed, detecting the hidden barbs, this time Abhira didn't look for Armaan and answered Ruhi directly "Ruhi, I don't recall inviting you into my personal matters. Tum na apne advice ki chutney banakar jao neeche sandwich ke saath khalo, mujhe nahi chahiye. And Armaan can speak for himself."

Armaan was about to interfere Ruhi it seems but he heard Maa-saa calling him, so he looked at Abhira with eyes that looked apologetic, "I will be back" he said and rushed out after glaring at Ruhi.

Ruhi took up the ointment that Armaan kept back in the bedside and tried applying on Abhira's sprained foot when Abhira shifted her foot away from Ruhi's.

" I don't need your help, I will do it on my own" said Abhira sternly.

Ruhi feigned innocence, "Of course, dear! We just want you to feel supported. Armaan mentioned you've been going through a lot lately. He really is stressed."

"WE?" Abhira scoffed. Abhira unyielding, retorted, "Ruhi, I appreciate your concern, but my relationship with Armaan is between us. If he has anything to say, he can say it directly. I don't need a mediator."

Ruhi's facade wavered, frustration flickering in her eyes, "Abhira, you're like a sister to me. You lost your mother and became dependent on Armaan, but it's tough for him too. He also need someone's guidance here. Armaan confides in me because he trusts my judgment. We only want what's best for you."

Abhira was hurt but stood firm, "Ruhi, our relationship is not for public discussion. If Armaan trusts you and tells everything to you, he can also address me himself. I don't need you speaking on his behalf."

Ruhi, forced to back down, stammered, "I....I just thought you might appreciate some guidance. But if you're so insistent on handling everything alone, I'll respect your independence."

Abhira, with a hint of sarcasm, replied, "Thank you, Ruhi. I've managed quite well without guidance so far. I'll continue to do so. Now, if you can excuse me, darwaaza uss taraf hai" As Abhira gestured Ruhi towards door, they saw Armaan standing at the door.

As Ruhi retreated and she mumbled pretty loudly as Abhira clearly heard Ruhi commenting "Rude" while shaking her head sideways, Ruhi left the room.

Abhira couldn't help but feel the sting of betrayal. As Armaan still stood at the edge of their bedroom door, Abhira saw his concerned eyes, but Abhira stopped reading into his emotions, she shook her head as if to shake her thoughts off of her,  no he is not at all concerned, she looked away trying to hold back the tears that welled up. I don't need his sympathy, Abhira thought to herself. She turned around towards the door to see Armaan gone.

The realization that Armaan allowed Ruhi to intervene in their affairs once again hurt her deeply. Yet, she maintained her self-respect, vowing to confront Armaan directly about their relationship, wondering why he let a stranger speak on his behalf.

Frustration peaked, and doubts about Armaan's supposed friendship consumed her. The revelation of Armaan discussing her with Ruhi fueled anger.

Abhira questioned the foundation of her friendship with Armaan, wondering if she clung to it more than he did. Self-critique filled her mind as she scolded herself for letting the complexities of the relationship undermine her worth.

The other day, Abhira confronted Armaan. Despite his repeated apologies and careful, caring demeanor, when she questioned him about why he had put her on display for others to comment, his response remained limited to a simple apology. Abhira yearned for more from him—to hear him deny Ruhi's words and assert that Ruhi was in the wrong. However, he remained silent on this matter.

This was frustrating Abhira.

Ruhi's taunts and Armaan's revelations left emotional wounds. Abhira yearned for the envisioned partnership in their arranged union but faced the harsh reality that Armaan turned to Ruhi for support instead.

The uncertainty gnawed at her, challenging the foundation of what she thought she knew about their relationship.

She pondered the essence of their arranged marriage, hoping for mutual support but realizing Armaan's preference for Ruhi's company.

Determined to stand on her own, Abhira vowed to change her mindset, refusing to feel degraded.

In the subsequent week, the bond between Armaan and Abhira continued to deteriorate. Abhira opted for complete silence, accentuating the visible distance between them. Armaan's attempts to mend the situation and restore normalcy proved futile. Engrossed in pressing office matters, his hectic schedule, he found no room for reconciliation. The dwindling communication further strained the relationship that was once robust.

During that week, Abhira received her internship confirmation letter. Holding onto her self-respect, she made the decision to leave for good. Initially contemplating informing others, she reconsidered, recognizing the familial indifference and the strained relationship with Armaan. The realization that nobody truly cared for her presence solidified, leading her to the conclusion that her departure would likely be met with indifference or perhaps even relief.

For the sake of their deal of a burdened relationship, Abhira opted to inform Armaan through a handwritten letter. Choosing a weekend when Armaan was away for a client meeting, she quietly packed her bags. Leaving a handwritten note under his pillow in their room, she departed in the evening. Armaan was expected to return the next day, and Abhira embarked on her new journey to shape her own future, determined not to look back. Abhira left, leaving behind a room filled with the echoes of unspoken words and the weight of an untold farewell.

Abhira came out of her memories as she hear the announcement of another station approaching. She is supposed to get off at this station. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. She needs to focus on her present, she reminded herself. She took out her phone to see how to reach to her hotel from the station, she saw Armaan calling her again for the 50th time now.

As Abhira stood firm in the crowded subway, a flicker of doubt crept into her mind. She recalled moments where she believed she saw care in Armaan's eyes, their happy moments when they fought and teased each other, played games together, studied together. Her happy moments that hinted at a genuine connection. What if she is wrong by leaving like this. What if he is concerned? What if she reacted too fast, they really couldn't have a proper discussion. Was she wrong about him this time?

But why he chose silence then. Wasn't his silence an endorsement of Ruhi's words? Was their friendship nothing to him but a burden?  "Why doesn't he stop Ruhi?" Abhira questioned in the silence of her thoughts, her tears completely dried up. If his care for her was genuine, why did he allow Ruhi to step in, portraying a facade of concern? The subway ride became a journey through the maze of emotions, leaving Abhira grappling with the authenticity of her perceptions.

No, she thought to herself. She needs this independence , without anybody' help. She won't let his thoughts grow on her anymore. Abhira's resolve wavered but refused to succumb.

"The marriage was a deal, I know I left suddenly but rishta aur haq toh hai nahi. Anyways had to leave one day why not sooner....I will not feel bad about this" She ignored the incoming call yet again.

Abhira steeled herself, promising to rise each time life will bring her down, facing the challenges with newfound strength.

In the midst of her contemplation, the subway journey that mirrored the turbulence of her emotions came to an end. Abhira realized the need to rise above pain and define her self-worth independently. She got down at the station with her luggage. But her journey was far from over, she was determined to navigate the tumultuous seas of her emotions with strength and resilience.  "I can do this alone, Mumma, aapmeri tension mat lena" Abhira whispered, gazing towards the city's night sky. It was as if she were sending a silent message to her departed mother, reassuring her not to worry.

Navigating unfamiliar busy roads with her medium-sized travel trolley bag, Abhira found herself near a bustling junction. She checked her phone to check the navigation map to check the direction she needs to proceed to reach the accommodation arrangements that were made by her office. As Abhira approached the junction, the vibrant chaos of the busy roads surrounded her. Positioned near the footpath, she hesitated, observing the flurry of activity on the road.

And suddenly panic rippled through the crowd as a speeding vehicle came into picture, its engine's roar drowning out the city sounds. Other pedestrians scattered, a collective scream rising in the air.  Abhira hurried too but became aware of the elderly lady beside her. The woman seemed alarmed by the speeding car approaching rapidly, but panic had paralyzed her, rendering her unable to move quickly. The noise of the approaching car and the chaos heightened the tension in the air.

In the split second, Abhira's thoughts raced. The urgency of the situation spurred her into action. Without conscious deliberation, she instinctively pulled the elderly lady away, sparing her from the impending disaster.

As the people around them fled, Abhira's focus shifted to her luggage, left near a tree on the footpath where she was earlier. With a blend of determination and urgency, she sprinted toward her abandoned belongings, a momentarily decision that cost her a lot.

Just as she reached for her luggage, the speeding car, now out of control, collided with the tree. The impact sent shockwaves through the surroundings.

Abhira, caught in the whirlwind, was hit by a vendor's stall that was near the tree into which the speeding car collided, flew to where she was. The scene unfolded in a chaotic ballet, with her belongings scattered around her unconscious form, marking the abrupt shift from a mundane moment to a life-altering event on the busy streets of the city.

Part 2.

(Mostly Armaan's side of story)

Back at home, Armaan returned from his office trip to an empty room devoid of her presence. His heart momentarily stopped. "Abhira?"

A few remnants of her belongings lingered, but most notably, her clothes, her ID, and bag were conspicuously absent. The reality hit him like a speeding train, leaving him numb. "Abhira? ABHIRA? ABHIRA?"

He tried calling her again and again but she never replied.

"Abhira kahaan ho tum", the depth of his feelings for her became painfully apparent.

Armaan, once oblivious to the depth of his own emotions, now felt the ache of her absence reverberating through every corner of his existence.

Abhira was gone, and Armaan grappled with the disbelief that she had left him. The pain of losing her was magnified by the realization that he had failed to recognize the depth of his own emotions until now, leaving him in a state of bewildered devastation.

The empty spaces in their once-shared room echoed with the void left by Abhira. The absence of her laughter, the warmth of her presence, and the subtle moments that had defined their relationship now served as painful reminders of what he had lost. Their playful enactments of husband and wife, once mere charades, had unwittingly woven a connection that transcended the superficial. He had found solace and joy in her attention for himself, cherishing the attraction that had grown between them. The bond had become an integral part of his life, and its abrupt severance now left him in a state of emotional disarray.

Driven by shock and disbelief, Armaan rushed outside, scouring the city without a specific destination in mind. His desperation grew as he sought her everywhere, but there was no trace. Attempts to gather information from Abhira's friends proved futile, further deepening his dejection.

In his quest for answers, Armaan turned to his father, a police officer with whom Abhira also shared a strong bond. Sharing the distressing news of Abhira's disappearance, his father initiated a search through official channels, utilizing all available resources. Despite their efforts, the outcome remained elusive.

He tried calling her again and again but she never replied."Abhira kahan chali gayi ho tum, please aajao, please ek baar phone utha lo" he muttered, the weight of the words settling heavily on his shoulders. The depth of his feelings for her became painfully apparent. He dialed her number repeatedly, each unanswered call echoing the void that had suddenly consumed his world."Abhira....." he whispered again, as if uttering the words could make sense of the surreal situation.

As he sat, his eyes caught a slip of paper peeking from beneath his pillow. Retrieving it, he unfolded the letter Abhira had left behind, bidding him a farewell that echoed with the weight of uncertainty.

Her farewell letter, composed in a formal tone, expressed gratitude for his past assistance and apologized if her presence had become a source of worry. The pain in Armaan's heart stemmed not only from the shock of her leaving but also from the realization that his failure to address the toxicity in their lives had driven her away. Reflecting on the events of the past weeks, he traced the source of Abhira's decision back to Ruhi crossing boundaries time and again.

Armaan had initially believed that Ruhi could be a supportive friend, aiding in Abhira's journey towards becoming a successful independent lawyer.

However, this hope started shattering as Ruhi, in a moment of callousness, labeled Abhira as a burden. He was filled with the regret of allowing Ruhi to influence their lives negatively.

Abhira, contrary to Ruhi's misguided labeling, had never been a burden. Her maturity and reasonableness shone through every facet of her character, and she carried herself with a grace that spoke volumes.Armaan, now haunted by the memories of Ruhi's unjust accusations, acknowledged the profound wrongness of those words. Abhira had never complained, navigating the complexities of a family that neither loved nor cared for her. Her resilience in the face of adversity painted a portrait of strength and determination.The label of "burden" had cut deep, especially when Ruhi brought up Abhira's loss—her mother. Abhira, despite the pain of that profound absence, never used it as an excuse or sought sympathy. The mere insinuation that she could be considered a responsibility was a wound that ran deep, an injustice that Abhira bore in silence. Armaan, now reflecting on the unfolding events, acknowledged his own failure.

"Kyun kuch nahi bola Maine. Kyun  KYUN"

He had refrained from calling out on Ruhi, reasoning that she had already endured the agony of losing much in life. Moreover, Ruhi held a special place in his family's heart, and he was hesitant to upset the delicate equilibrium.

However, in the wake of Abhira's absence, a profound realization dawned on Armaan. The distress inflicted upon her was not solely a consequence of Ruhi's interference but also his own failure to address the toxicity that had permeated their lives.

Memories flooded back, revealing instances where Abhira had fought with him, pleading that her self-respect was all she had left after enduring countless hardships.Recalling those heartfelt pleas, Armaan understood that Ruhi's meddling, coupled with his silence and inaction, had become the final blow that shattered Abhira's resilience.

He realized that he should have been more vocal in defending Abhira, in dispelling the misunderstandings that had festered. The hurt he witnessed in her eyes should have prompted him to act, to assure her of her worth and significance in his life.Regret hung heavy in Armaan's heart as he confronted the consequences of his silence. The understanding that his inaction had played a role in the unraveling of their relationship weighed on him. If only he had spoken up, if only he had shielded Abhira from Ruhi's damaging words, perhaps the echoes of their shared laughter would still fill the spaces that now seemed desolate.

In the quiet solitude of his remorse, Armaan yearned for Abhira's presence, realizing the depth of his feelings too late. He longed for the friendship they once shared.

Tears welled up in Armaan's eyes as he replayed the moments he should have acted, the apologies left unspoken, and the confessions that remained buried within. He yearned to explore their relationship in a new light, to bridge the gap that had widened in the wake of their misunderstandings.

A heartfelt plea emerged from his lips, "please waapis aa jao Abhira" The weight of his longing pressed heavily on his chest as he recognized the significance of her presence in his life. In his prayers, he sent an earnest plea to God, a desperate request to reunite with the friend he had unknowingly pushed away.

The quiet room echoed with the echoes of his silent prayers, each word a fervent wish for a second chance, a plea for Abhira's return. The realization that he had taken their bond for granted fueled his determination to rectify his mistakes and win her back, if only the hands of time could rewind and grant him the opportunity to confess, apologize, and beg for her forgiveness.

And then he heard the ring. His phone, resting nearby, began to ring, and he hastily reached for it.

The screen displayed the name he had been yearning to see — Abhira. A surge of emotions, a blend of anticipation and nervousness, rushed through him as he answered the call. 

However, the voice on the other end belonged to someone from the hospital administration, seeking verification of his relationship with Abhira. Without a second thought, he responded with a resolute, "I am her husband. Kahan hai Abhira?"

The words that reached his ears drained the color from his face — Abhira was hurt. A sharp pang of worry and fear gripped Armaan's heart, leaving him breathless and on the edge of despair. The news of her injury sent shockwaves through him, eclipsing the initial relief of hearing about her.

In that moment, the conversation took an unexpected turn, catapulting Armaan into a new realm of concern and urgency. The details of Abhira's condition became the focal point, and the gravity of the situation unfolded before him, replacing the initial hope with a newfound sense of worry and a determination to be by her side.

In a whirlwind of emotions and urgency, Armaan swiftly gathered himself as he learned that Abhira was in Delhi and had been involved in a road accident. The gravity of the situation prompted him to leave for the airport immediately, the need to be by her side eclipsing all other considerations.

While on his way to the airport, Armaan hastily informed his dad about the unforeseen turn of events. The basic information he received about Abhira's condition only intensified his worry and fueled the urgency to reach her as quickly as possible.

She is hurt and is unconscious but she is not in danger.

As he navigated through the chaos of departure, the only thought on his mind was reaching Delhi and being there for Abhira. The turbulence of the situation heightened his anxiety, yet it also ignited a determination to be with her. "Ab tumhe mujhse duur kabhi nahin nahi jaane dunga"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am feeling a bit dull but I hope I didn't made this  more dull.

Will probably write a happier one next time.

Do give your comments/review.

Cya.,

S. 😊

17tourin thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😊

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17tour

Part 1

Abhira stood in the crowded Delhi subway near the gate, the chaos of the new city swirling around her. It was her first time in Delhi, en route to her summer internship office. The subway's transparent window displayed a bustling city as she stood near the door, heart pounding with pent-up emotions she was trying hard to suppress.

She whispered to herself "Tu Abhira hai, mumma ki beti, unka abhimaan, Abhira, akeli hai toh kya hua, mumma ka pyaar, mumma ki himmat aaj bhi mere saath hai, bilkul nahi darna hai, sheher Naya hai but wahi sapno ka sheher hai, jahan Tera aur mumma ka sapna sach ho sakta hai", reminding that this journey was the path to the future she and her mom had once dreamt of.  She wanted to feel strong willed again.

Her gaze fixed on the outside world, she observed the sun setting against dark clouds. Amidst the cityscape, her own reflection in the window, caught her eyes,  adorned with the sindoor on her forehead and the mangalsutra around her neck, symbolizing her marital status.

She looked at herself, her hand went up to her mangalsutra, she clutched it tightly, as the reflection triggered thoughts of Armaan, her husband in law, in whom she thought she found a friend.

Her eyes welled up as the tsunami of thoughts rushed in. Her nails pressed into her palms, a manifestation of the rising anger that gripped her.

A sudden jolt shook her as the train decelerated, heralding the approach of the station and disrupting the intensity of her thoughts. In an attempt to regain composure, she tried focusing on the public around her.

With a deep breath, she steadied herself as the train came to a halt at the station.

The subway resumed its journey after departing from the station, and once again, her emotions became a battleground, playing out the turmoil within her.

As Abhira stood firm in the crowded subway, a flicker of doubt crept into her mind. She recalled moments where she believed she saw care in Armaan's eyes, moments that hinted at a genuine connection. Was she wrong about him all this time?

She pondered why Armaan never intervened when Ruhi spoke on his behalf. Was his silence an endorsement of Ruhi's words? The uncertainty gnawed at her, challenging the foundation of what she thought she knew about their relationship.

"Theek hai, Ruhi tumhari best friend hai but meri baatein kyun kiya usse. Mere bhi toh friend the na tum Armaan? Kyun meri self respect ka mazak banaya tumne?" Abhira questioned in the silence of her thoughts. She recalled her time spent with Armaan.  They were real to each other, she thought.

If his care for her was genuine, why did he allow Ruhi to step in, portraying a facade of concern?

That evening when she fell, her foot sprained. Armaan was helping her with applying pain relief ointment when Ruhi entered.

Abhira clearly remembered, Ruhi approaching her with a saccharine smile as Armaan was applying ointment, Ruhi said "Abhira! Zyada dard ho raha kya? Tumhara dhyaan Kahan rehta hai, kaise lag gayi tumhe? Koi tension ho tumhe toh tum humein bata sakti ho. I couldn't help but notice the struggles you're facing. You know, Armaan really worries about you and few days ago we were discussing how we can support you better."

She looked at Armaan who was visibly tensed and surprised as Ruhi stood next to him. He was glaring at Ruhi, Abhira thought looking at Armaan but he stood quiet not at all interrupting Ruhi's unwanted care, not to forget her saccharine attitude that started making her sick at stomach.

Abhira, with a discerning gaze, replied, "Ruhi, I appreciate your concern, but Armaan and I can handle our matters ourselves. No need for interference."

Ruhi's smile widened, "Oh, sweetheart, you're like family to us. Bhale hi ek saal ki deal pe ho tum yahan, par family toh ho. Armaan only wants what's best for you. We're here to guide you in your  challenging times so that you can stand up on your own sooner. So that Armaan also can be free from your worries. You see na, Armaan kuch zyada hi tension leta rehta hai sabki."

Abhira's eyes narrowed, detecting the hidden barbs, this time Abhira didn't look for Armaan and answered Ruhi directly "Ruhi, I don't recall inviting you into my personal matters. Tum na apne advice ki chutney banakar jao neeche sandwich ke saath khalo, mujhe nahi chahiye. And Armaan can speak for himself."

Armaan was about to interfere Ruhi it seems but he heard Maa-saa calling him, so he looked at Abhira with eyes that looked apologetic, "I will be back" he said and rushed out after glaring at Ruhi.

Ruhi took up the ointment that Armaan kept back in the bedside and tried applying on Abhira's sprained foot when Abhira shifted her foot away from Ruhi's.

Ruhi feigned innocence, "Of course, dear! We just want you to feel supported. Armaan mentioned you've been going through a lot lately. He really is stressed."

"WE?" Abhira scoffed. Abhira unyielding, retorted, "Ruhi, I appreciate your concern, but my relationship with Armaan is between us. If he has anything to say, he can say it directly. I don't need a mediator."

Ruhi's facade wavered, frustration flickering in her eyes, "Abhira, you're like a sister to me. You lost your mother and became dependent on Armaan, but it's tough for him too. He also need someone's guidance here. Armaan confides in me because he trusts my judgment. We only want what's best for you."

Abhira was hurt but stood firm, "Ruhi, our relationship is not for public discussion. If Armaan trusts you and tells everything to you, he can also address me himself. I don't need you speaking on his behalf."

Ruhi, forced to back down, stammered, "I....I just thought you might appreciate some guidance. But if you're so insistent on handling everything alone, I'll respect your independence."

Abhira, with a hint of sarcasm, replied, "Thank you, Ruhi. I've managed quite well without guidance so far. I'll continue to do so. Now, if you can excuse me, darwaaza uss taraf hai" As Abhira gestured Ruhi towards door, they saw Armaan standing at the door.

As Ruhi retreated and she mumbled pretty loudly as Abhira clearly heard Ruhi commenting "Rude" while shaking her head sideways, Ruhi left the room.

Abhira couldn't help but feel the sting of betrayal. As Armaan still stood at the edge of their bedroom door, Abhira saw his concerned eyes, but Abhira stopped reading into his emotions, she shook her head as if to shake her thoughts off of her,  no he is not at all concerned, she looked away trying to hold back the tears that welled up. I don't need his sympathy, Abhira thought to herself. She turned around towards the door to see Armaan gone.

The realization that Armaan allowed Ruhi to intervene in their affairs once again hurt her deeply. Yet, she maintained her self-respect, vowing to confront Armaan directly about their relationship, wondering why he let a stranger speak on his behalf.

Frustration peaked, and doubts about Armaan's supposed friendship consumed her. The revelation of Armaan discussing her with Ruhi fueled anger.

Abhira questioned the foundation of her friendship with Armaan, wondering if she clung to it more than he did. Self-critique filled her mind as she scolded herself for letting the complexities of the relationship undermine her worth.

The other day, Abhira confronted Armaan. Despite his repeated apologies and careful, caring demeanor, when she questioned him about why he had put her on display for others to comment, his response remained limited to a simple apology. Abhira yearned for more from him—to hear him deny Ruhi's words and assert that Ruhi was in the wrong. However, he remained silent on this matter.

Ruhi's taunts and Armaan's revelations left emotional wounds. Abhira yearned for the envisioned partnership in their arranged union but faced the harsh reality that Armaan turned to Ruhi for support instead.

The uncertainty gnawed at her, challenging the foundation of what she thought she knew about their relationship.

She pondered the essence of their arranged marriage, hoping for mutual support but realizing Armaan's preference for Ruhi's company.

Determined to stand on her own, Abhira vowed to change her mindset, refusing to feel degraded.

In the subsequent week, the bond between Armaan and Abhira continued to deteriorate. Abhira opted for complete silence, accentuating the visible distance between them. Armaan's attempts to mend the situation and restore normalcy proved futile. Engrossed in pressing office matters, his hectic schedule, he found no room for reconciliation. The dwindling communication further strained the relationship that was once robust.

During that week, Abhira received her internship confirmation letter. Holding onto her self-respect, she made the decision to leave for good. Initially contemplating informing others, she reconsidered, recognizing the familial indifference and the strained relationship with Armaan. The realization that nobody truly cared for her presence solidified, leading her to the conclusion that her departure would likely be met with indifference or perhaps even relief.

For the sake of their deal of a burdened relationship, Abhira opted to inform Armaan through a handwritten letter. Choosing a weekend when Armaan was away for a client meeting, she quietly packed her bags. Leaving a handwritten note under his pillow in their room, she departed in the evening. Armaan was expected to return the next day, and Abhira embarked on her new journey to shape her own future, determined not to look back. Abhira left, leaving behind a room filled with the echoes of unspoken words and the weight of an untold farewell.

Abhira came out of her memories as she hear the announcement of another station approaching. She is supposed to get off at this station. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. She needs to focus on her present, she reminded herself. She took out her phone to see how to reach to her hotel from the station, she saw Armaan calling her again for the 50th time now.

As Abhira stood firm in the crowded subway, a flicker of doubt crept into her mind. She recalled moments where she believed she saw care in Armaan's eyes, their happy moments when they fought and teased each other, played games together, studied together. Her happy moments that hinted at a genuine connection. What if she is wrong by leaving like this. What if he is concerned? What if she reacted too fast, they really couldn't have a proper discussion. Was she wrong about him this time?

But why he chose silence then. Wasn't his silence an endorsement of Ruhi's words? Was their friendship nothing to him but a burden?  "Why doesn't he stop Ruhi?" Abhira questioned in the silence of her thoughts, her tears completely dried up. If his care for her was genuine, why did he allow Ruhi to step in, portraying a facade of concern? The subway ride became a journey through the maze of emotions, leaving Abhira grappling with the authenticity of her perceptions.

No, she thought to herself. She needs this independence , without anybody' help. She won't let his thoughts grow on her anymore. Abhira's resolve wavered but refused to succumb.

"The marriage was a deal, I know I left suddenly but rishta aur haq toh hai nahi. Anyways had to leave one day why not sooner....I will not feel bad about this" She ignored the incoming call yet again.

Abhira steeled herself, promising to rise each time life will bring her down, facing the challenges with newfound strength.

In the midst of her contemplation, the subway journey that mirrored the turbulence of her emotions came to an end. Abhira realized the need to rise above pain and define her self-worth independently. She got down at the station with her luggage. But her journey was far from over, she was determined to navigate the tumultuous seas of her emotions with strength and resilience.  "I can do this alone, Mumma, aapmeri tension mat lena" Abhira whispered, gazing towards the city's night sky. It was as if she were sending a silent message to her departed mother, reassuring her not to worry.

Navigating unfamiliar busy roads with her medium-sized travel trolley bag, Abhira found herself near a bustling junction. She checked her phone to check the navigation map to check the direction she needs to proceed to reach the accommodation arrangements that were made by her office. As Abhira approached the junction, the vibrant chaos of the busy roads surrounded her. Positioned near the footpath, she hesitated, observing the flurry of activity on the road.

And suddenly panic rippled through the crowd as a speeding vehicle came into picture, its engine's roar drowning out the city sounds. Other pedestrians scattered, a collective scream rising in the air.  Abhira hurried too but became aware of the elderly lady beside her. The woman seemed alarmed by the speeding car approaching rapidly, but panic had paralyzed her, rendering her unable to move quickly. The noise of the approaching car and the chaos heightened the tension in the air.

In the split second, Abhira's thoughts raced. The urgency of the situation spurred her into action. Without conscious deliberation, she instinctively pulled the elderly lady away, sparing her from the impending disaster.

As the people around them fled, Abhira's focus shifted to her luggage, left near a tree on the footpath where she was earlier. With a blend of determination and urgency, she sprinted toward her abandoned belongings, a momentarily decision that cost her a lot.

Just as she reached for her luggage, the speeding car, now out of control, collided with the tree. The impact sent shockwaves through the surroundings.

Abhira, caught in the whirlwind, was hit by a vendor's stall that was near the tree into which the speeding car collided, flew to where she was. The scene unfolded in a chaotic ballet, with her belongings scattered around her unconscious form, marking the abrupt shift from a mundane moment to a life-altering event on the busy streets of the city.

Part 2.

Back at home, Armaan returned from his office trip to an empty room devoid of her presence. His heart momentarily stopped. "Abhira?"

A few remnants of her belongings lingered, but most notably, her clothes, her ID, and bag were conspicuously absent. The reality hit him like a speeding train, leaving him numb. "Abhira? ABHIRA? ABHIRA?"

"Abhira kahaan ho tum", the depth of his feelings for her became painfully apparent.

Armaan, once oblivious to the depth of his own emotions, now felt the ache of her absence reverberating through every corner of his existence.

Abhira was gone, and Armaan grappled with the disbelief that she had left him. The pain of losing her was magnified by the realization that he had failed to recognize the depth of his own emotions until now, leaving him in a state of bewildered devastation.

The empty spaces in their once-shared room echoed with the void left by Abhira. The absence of her laughter, the warmth of her presence, and the subtle moments that had defined their relationship now served as painful reminders of what he had lost. Their playful enactments of husband and wife, once mere charades, had unwittingly woven a connection that transcended the superficial. He had found solace and joy in her attention for himself, cherishing the attraction that had grown between them. The bond had become an integral part of his life, and its abrupt severance now left him in a state of emotional disarray.

Driven by shock and disbelief, Armaan rushed outside, scouring the city without a specific destination in mind. His desperation grew as he sought her everywhere, but there was no trace. Attempts to gather information from Abhira's friends proved futile, further deepening his dejection.

In his quest for answers, Armaan turned to his father, a police officer with whom Abhira also shared a strong bond. Sharing the distressing news of Abhira's disappearance, his father initiated a search through official channels, utilizing all available resources. Despite their efforts, the outcome remained elusive.

He tried calling her again and again but she never replied."Abhira kahan chali gayi ho tum, please aajao, please ek baar phone utha lo" he muttered, the weight of the words settling heavily on his shoulders. The depth of his feelings for her became painfully apparent. He dialed her number repeatedly, each unanswered call echoing the void that had suddenly consumed his world."Abhira....." he whispered again, as if uttering the words could make sense of the surreal situation.

As he sat, his eyes caught a slip of paper peeking from beneath his pillow. Retrieving it, he unfolded the letter Abhira had left behind, bidding him a farewell that echoed with the weight of uncertainty.

Her farewell letter, composed in a formal tone, expressed gratitude for his past assistance and apologized if her presence had become a source of worry. The pain in Armaan's heart stemmed not only from the shock of her leaving but also from the realization that his failure to address the toxicity in their lives had driven her away. Reflecting on the events of the past weeks, he traced the source of Abhira's decision back to Ruhi crossing boundaries time and again.

Armaan had initially believed that Ruhi could be a supportive friend, aiding in Abhira's journey towards becoming a successful independent lawyer.

However, this hope started shattering as Ruhi, in a moment of callousness, labeled Abhira as a burden. He was filled with the regret of allowing Ruhi to influence their lives negatively.

Abhira, contrary to Ruhi's misguided labeling, had never been a burden. Her maturity and reasonableness shone through every facet of her character, and she carried herself with a grace that spoke volumes.Armaan, now haunted by the memories of Ruhi's unjust accusations, acknowledged the profound wrongness of those words. Abhira had never complained, navigating the complexities of a family that neither loved nor cared for her. Her resilience in the face of adversity painted a portrait of strength and determination.The label of "burden" had cut deep, especially when Ruhi brought up Abhira's loss—her mother. Abhira, despite the pain of that profound absence, never used it as an excuse or sought sympathy. The mere insinuation that she could be considered a responsibility was a wound that ran deep, an injustice that Abhira bore in silence. Armaan, now reflecting on the unfolding events, acknowledged his own failure.

He had refrained from calling out on Ruhi, reasoning that she had already endured the agony of losing much in life. Moreover, Ruhi held a special place in his family's heart, and he was hesitant to upset the delicate equilibrium.

However, in the wake of Abhira's absence, a profound realization dawned on Armaan. The distress inflicted upon her was not solely a consequence of Ruhi's interference but also his own failure to address the toxicity that had permeated their lives.

Memories flooded back, revealing instances where Abhira had fought with him, pleading that her self-respect was all she had left after enduring countless hardships.Recalling those heartfelt pleas, Armaan understood that Ruhi's meddling, coupled with his silence and inaction, had become the final blow that shattered Abhira's resilience.

He realized that he should have been more vocal in defending Abhira, in dispelling the misunderstandings that had festered. The hurt he witnessed in her eyes should have prompted him to act, to assure her of her worth and significance in his life.Regret hung heavy in Armaan's heart as he confronted the consequences of his silence. The understanding that his inaction had played a role in the unraveling of their relationship weighed on him. If only he had spoken up, if only he had shielded Abhira from Ruhi's damaging words, perhaps the echoes of their shared laughter would still fill the spaces that now seemed desolate.

In the quiet solitude of his remorse, Armaan yearned for Abhira's presence, realizing the depth of his feelings too late. He longed for the friendship they once shared.

Tears welled up in Armaan's eyes as he replayed the moments he should have acted, the apologies left unspoken, and the confessions that remained buried within. He yearned to explore their relationship in a new light, to bridge the gap that had widened in the wake of their misunderstandings.

A heartfelt plea emerged from his lips, "please waapis aa jao Abhira" The weight of his longing pressed heavily on his chest as he recognized the significance of her presence in his life. In his prayers, he sent an earnest plea to God, a desperate request to reunite with the friend he had unknowingly pushed away.

The quiet room echoed with the echoes of his silent prayers, each word a fervent wish for a second chance, a plea for Abhira's return. The realization that he had taken their bond for granted fueled his determination to rectify his mistakes and win her back, if only the hands of time could rewind and grant him the opportunity to confess, apologize, and beg for her forgiveness.

And then he heard the ring. His phone, resting nearby, began to ring, and he hastily reached for it.

The screen displayed the name he had been yearning to see — Abhira. A surge of emotions, a blend of anticipation and nervousness, rushed through him as he answered the call. 

However, the voice on the other end belonged to someone from the hospital administration, seeking verification of his relationship with Abhira. Without a second thought, he responded with a resolute, "I am her husband. Kahan hai Abhira?"

The words that reached his ears drained the color from his face — Abhira was hurt. A sharp pang of worry and fear gripped Armaan's heart, leaving him breathless and on the edge of despair. The news of her injury sent shockwaves through him, eclipsing the initial relief of hearing about her.

In that moment, the conversation took an unexpected turn, catapulting Armaan into a new realm of concern and urgency. The details of Abhira's condition became the focal point, and the gravity of the situation unfolded before him, replacing the initial hope with a newfound sense of worry and a determination to be by her side.

In a whirlwind of emotions and urgency, Armaan swiftly gathered himself as he learned that Abhira was in Delhi and had been involved in a road accident. The gravity of the situation prompted him to leave for the airport immediately, the need to be by her side eclipsing all other considerations.

While on his way to the airport, Armaan hastily informed his dad about the unforeseen turn of events. The basic information he received about Abhira's condition only intensified his worry and fueled the urgency to reach her as quickly as possible.

As he navigated through the chaos of departure, the only thought on his mind was reaching Delhi and being there for Abhira. The turbulence of the situation heightened his anxiety, yet it also ignited a determination to be with her. "Ab tumhe mujhse duur kabhi nahin nahi jaane dunga"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cya.,

S. 😊

yaaar, please come the writer of the show! Hum sab kush ho jaayenge 😭😭😭 I want armaan to thadpaaoofy..  I loved your OS… please continue writing! ❤️🙏

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17tour

Part 1

Part 2.

Cya.,

S. 😊

Wowwww so nicely written...i live for the angst been served!!!!smiley27

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

One word: Hauntingly beautiful. smiley27

Thanks for the sliver of hope at the end.. Hope Armaan and Abhira are able to mend their relationship.

Thank you for the tag as well

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So good... Don't left story inbetween...this plot deserve entire FF...smiley42

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Amazing 

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved the story, very well written. 🥰😍 liked that Armaan acknowledged his wrongdoing. 

Please consider adding part 3. Would love to read how armaan felt seeing abhira injured in front of him and how he begs for forgiveness 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Loved it👌 The angst was so well written especially Armaan's povsmiley27. Will you continue? I want to know how does Armaan gain Abhira's trust back.

Thankyou for the tagsmiley31